PDA

View Full Version : A few quest related issues

Siejo
03-15-2011, 09:19 PM
I have done a search and haven't had any luck finding any info on my issues. My Forest Haven crafting quests have reset and are not counting toward my quests anymore and the Alien Oasis less is more quest doesn't seem to work. I have fought lesser D'jinns all evening and none are giving me the Aramid Fibers and yes I am in the right place before the flame wars start ;-)

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:24 PM
1,) I believe you are doing daily quests, did you acquire them from the blacksmith in forest haven?

2.) Refresh my memory, what is the name of the Alien Oasis Quest you are doing? I don't recall Aramid Fibers dropping off Lesser D'Jinns.

*I am 43/43 on Alien Oasis Quest Series.*

Siejo
03-15-2011, 09:48 PM
I know there are daily quests. I think these were the introductory quests for crafting. Here are the ones that are not working and have reset.

Quest: "Dead Threads"
Given by: Burke the Blacksmith
Description: Collect cloth samples from zombies in Forest Haven for Burke the Blacksmith
Notes: I found Meathead's Deli to be the quickest

Quest: "Da Crafting Code"
Description: Collect pages of Maker Ming's long-lost diary!
Notes: I went to Meathead's Deli to get this.

Quest: "Lucky Leather"
Description: Collect 'lucky leather' scraps from Rogue Mercenaries
Notes: I went to Dorkwood Fortress and got them all on the first run

Quest: "Obvious Troll"
Description: Recover scrolls from Trolls in Forest Haven
Notes: The Skeleton Cult Crypts is the best since it has the most trolls in one spot

Quest: "Sometimes Less is More"
Given by: Annah (City of Oasis)
Description: Try to find three (3) Aramid Fibers on Lesser D’Jinn
Notes: Go to AO2 – Tomb of Mynas or Chariots of the Goons

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:52 PM
That is all of the daily quests :P.

As for Sometimes less is more, the non daily quest, try a different ao2 map. I don't think the drops are limitted to one map.

Siejo
03-15-2011, 09:52 PM
I used to have 27/27 for Forest Haven but when the Somtimes Less is More quest wasn't working after 3 hours of trying i abandoned it the then seen the 5 missing from Forest Haven. I went back and talked to Burke and the quests were there again and i accepted them, completed them and turned in and nothing.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Hmm... I am unsure about this one then. Try e-mailing the devs with your issue at support@spacetimestudios.com

Siejo
03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Correct me if i am wrong but the Daily quests count the first time you do them right? I did them when they were first released. As for the Alien Oasis i went through all the stages with Lesser D'jinn and nothing happened. I wonder if my abandoning caused the others to reset.

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Yes and no. Certain quest do and don't. Like only 2/3 of the alien oasis quests count as a quest point.

Siejo
03-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Thanks for trying to help. I think it just might have been a glitch with the AO quest. Dev gods please help me!!!

Pharcyde
03-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Good luck with the problem :). *E-mail the contact I gave you, devs do not ignore any e-mails*.

Lizardfeather
03-19-2011, 09:20 PM
Thought I'd share this, I found it on another thread. The Quote leads me to believe you have an individual problem (to reinforce what others said)

.... I re performed all burkes quests and have 27/27 was at 25/27

Came from this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21560-balfort-Sewer-Quest-Missing

Yvonnel
03-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Thanks for the info. I have been wondering about the Balefort Sewers quests for a couple of days. Thought I had missed some. Been running all of the maps over and over again looking for a yellow exclimation point.

Opps, somehow hit the back button from another thread amd didn't catch it.