PDA

View Full Version : Glacian

Mucsi
03-14-2015, 11:07 AM
Hello everyone!

I'm just ran some pvp rounds a few days ago, and I noticed that Breeze is freezing with his attack.. I'm also noticed that my glacian should be freeze and root too, but It not really works in pvp.. Maybe a bug? Or what?

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/14/1fce21f52123fdcc8732d89a243d5e91.jpg

Ps: while I got him, I never saw him as he froze one enemy

Mucsi
03-14-2015, 01:04 PM
Any devs can help here?

.no
03-14-2015, 06:31 PM
Breeze is unique. Other pets and skills also have freeze, but don't work in pvp.

Mucsi
03-15-2015, 09:40 AM
Bump.. any devs please?

Mucsi
03-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Bump

who am i
03-17-2015, 02:40 AM
+1 for this.. and make Arcane Ability Area more huge.. :)

Wazakesy
03-17-2015, 04:42 AM
Maybe freeze very low?...

Mucsi
03-17-2015, 07:58 AM
Nope.. I never!!! saw him freezing or rooting at pvp (only at pve, sometimes)

Mucsi
03-17-2015, 07:58 AM
Also his auto-attack is too slow...

Mucsi
03-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Bump, any devs?

morgy84
03-19-2015, 04:38 AM
Maybe its just because freeze wasn't allowed in pvp till breeze came out.
Hopefully just forgotten to adjust the other freeze pets.
Even if the say breeze is unique an arcane pet like glacian should be able to freeze too :'D

Mucsi
03-20-2015, 07:20 AM
Maybe its just because freeze wasn't allowed in pvp till breeze came out.

That is Why I made this thread.. Any devs?

Mucsi
03-22-2015, 05:00 AM
Bump

Zynzyn
03-23-2015, 03:57 AM
Glacian is an old pet and chances are that they might not upgrade an old pet, more so for Glacian, since it no longer even drops. However its ironical that freeze is allowed for Breeze while it is not allowed for other pets.

Breeze's Freeze should also NOT work in pvp actually since pvp freeze was done away with. Dont know why breeze freeze is allowed in pvp if-
1. Mages' freeze does not work in pvp
2. Glacian freeze does not work in pvp
3. Snaggletooth freeze does not work in pvp
And its not like Breeze is an extremely rare pet for the freeze feature to be limited. Freezing is all over the place in pvp now and its annoying.

Kakashis
03-23-2015, 05:37 AM
Glacian freeze and root does not work in pvp. Nowadays breeze should be worth more than glacian. Both glacian and hj are considered outdated. If you recently bought, you paid for its rarity rather than its usefulness.

Dragoonclaws
03-23-2015, 07:41 PM
Bump

Bump, any devs?

Bump

Bump.. any devs please?

Dude, stop bumping. they read the thread, you can be sure of that.

Mucsi
03-25-2015, 09:27 AM
Don't read if it's annoying you..

Mucsi
03-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Glacian is an old pet and chances are that they might not upgrade an old pet, more so for Glacian, since it no longer even drops. However its ironical that freeze is allowed for Breeze while it is not allowed for other pets.

Breeze's Freeze should also NOT work in pvp actually since pvp freeze was done away with. Dont know why breeze freeze is allowed in pvp if-
And its not like Breeze is an extremely rare pet for the freeze feature to be limited. Freezing is all over the place in pvp now and its annoying.

Yes, then breeze also shouldn't freeze in pvp..

.no
03-25-2015, 03:25 PM
It still freezes bc they screwed up on release and allowed it to freeze in pvp.

By taking so long to modify/fix breeze freezing in pvp, they created a whole new problem-The many, many people who spent millions buying this pet for pvp freeze.

If breeze had been stopped at start, only a couple people would be pissed off they spent a lot of gold exploiting a "glitch"
But, bc so many had purchased it, now they risk losing player income from the hundreds that bought it.

So they compromised and kept it freezing, while adding some immunity to the freeze. That's why breeze is unique, that's why no other pets or skills freeze in pvp.

You got your answer. Don't believe? Search the many, many, many breeze threads, and the threads of devs discussing it.

will0
03-25-2015, 11:32 PM

Zynzyn already explains all about freezing in PVP. Pet freeze > mage frost bolt / Legendary pet (breeze) > arcane pet (Glacian). You can tell why mage is under performing in PVP cause of in balance