PDA

View Full Version : Rogue question

Litheus
03-14-2015, 12:09 PM
how much health does 1 str, 1 int and 1 dex give to a rogue
which non arcane pet provides the perfect balance of health n damage for rogue in twink pvp(lv13)

Noobx
03-14-2015, 01:52 PM
to find out about the stats you can just respec and see, non arcane pet idk try blinky? dova?

Dex Scene
03-14-2015, 01:53 PM
1 str gives 10 hp
1 dex gives 3 hp
And
1 int gives 3 hp.

Hp and damage stats?
Dovabear, Yowie.
since in pvp pet's dmg % dont work, I say little bear, malison too.

debitmandiri
03-14-2015, 02:29 PM
1 str gives 10 hp
1 dex gives 3 hp
And
1 int gives 3 hp.

Hp and damage stats?
Dovabear, Yowie.
1 int gives 5hp :)

Dex Scene
03-14-2015, 02:50 PM
Ya true.. my bad

nevercan
03-15-2015, 06:07 AM
1 str gives 10 hp
1 dex gives 3 hp
And
1 int gives 3 hp.

Hp and damage stats?
Dovabear, Yowie.
Int gives mana to :/ i only dunno how much.

Dex Scene
03-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Int gives mana to :/ i only dunno how much.
He asked how much HP

nevercan
03-15-2015, 10:29 AM
He asked how much HP
Owh lol

Ravager
03-15-2015, 01:40 PM

I've always found this odd too. Int gives a rogue 5 hp whereas a mage gets 3 hp for 1 int (i believe) and int is the primary stat for mage. Warriors also only get 3 hp for 1 int as well I think. Additionally, int adds crit to the rogue class whereas others do not.

Serancha
03-15-2015, 02:51 PM
I've always found this odd too. Int gives a rogue 5 hp whereas a mage gets 3 hp for 1 int (i believe) and int is the primary stat for mage. Warriors also only get 3 hp for 1 int as well I think. Additionally, int adds crit to the rogue class whereas others do not.

It's the "secondary stat" thing. You should find dex does the same thing for warriors and mages as int does for rogues. (I think dex is secondary for mage...but might be incorrect. I know it is for warriors)

Ravager
03-15-2015, 05:11 PM

It's the "secondary stat" thing. You should find dex does the same thing for warriors and mages as int does for rogues. (I think dex is secondary for mage...but might be incorrect. I know it is for warriors)

Ah didnt know dex grants 5 hp for mages. Dex, the secondary stat for warrior, only grants 3 hp per dex.

Serancha
03-15-2015, 06:22 PM
Ah didnt know dex grants 5 hp for mages. Dex, the secondary stat for warrior, only grants 3 hp per dex.

Doesn't dex add a bit of extra damage also for warr? I don't recall, but I know secondary stats are rather different in what they provide, than they are when they are a non-primary/secondary stat (if that makes sense)

I can't say how many hp dex adds for mage, but would expect it is the same as what mana does for rogue.

nevercan
03-16-2015, 02:59 AM
Doesn't dex add a bit of extra damage also for warr? I don't recall, but I know secondary stats are rather different in what they provide, than they are when they are a non-primary/secondary stat (if that makes sense)

I can't say how many hp dex adds for mage, but would expect it is the same as what mana does for rogue.
Dex does ad abit of damage to warrior, same as dex does to mage