PDA

View Full Version : lvl15 tank vs

siddhant
03-14-2015, 01:27 PM
posting this on behalf of friend:
it is a bet lvl15 tank vs
prize both the competitiors will have to pay 500k incase of losing round is gonna be best of five no heal if u are gonna use jugg pls tell the competititor before the match starts so he will also use jugg then no arcane pet allowed full video will be recorded and posted on utube so if u gonna not pay money after losing it will just lead to decrease in ur reputation and no crying and trash talking
contact sickens if u wanna vs him he is the organizer and everything i am just typing it out for him ty.

CheifR
04-18-2015, 10:38 PM
prize both the competitiors will have to pay 500k incase of losing round is gonna be best of five no heal if u are gonna use jugg pls tell the competititor before the match starts so he will also use jugg then no arcane pet allowed full video will be recorded and posted on utube so if u gonna not pay money after losing it will just lead to decrease in ur reputation and no crying and trash talking
contact sickens if u wanna vs him he is the organizer and everything i am just typing it out for him ty.
Erm what's his name

Arrowz
04-19-2015, 08:15 AM
contact SICKENS if u wanna vs him he is the organizer and everything i am just typing it out for him ty.

Erm what's his name

I made it clearer for you

xnorwayx
04-20-2015, 10:44 AM
Alright :) I won :) ty for battle Sickens)

Just joking xd

Appeltjes
04-21-2015, 01:02 AM
Alright :) I won :) ty for battle Sickens)

Just joking xd

You do realise nobody can see white letters-,-?

Arrowz
04-21-2015, 07:01 AM
Loool i didnt even know that was there

xnorwayx
04-23-2015, 06:19 AM
You do realise nobody can see white letters-,-?

I do :D Only sid needed to read this ._.

nevercan
04-23-2015, 10:33 AM
Big big big fail

Hail
04-24-2015, 04:04 AM
Tbh, I find betting on 1v1s is so pathetic. Not a fan on gambling, hoping to never gamble in my life...
Gambling on a 1v1 takes the fun out of it, it is supposed to be fun not costly lol and it can be cheated through so many ways... well good luck people.

#myhonestopinion

siddhant
04-27-2015, 02:00 AM

nab u cant beat me in vs what will u beat sickens-.-
ps:sorry for late reply was on vacation