PDA

View Full Version : Bloodhammer always heals on wind up in Arena

Ravager
03-14-2015, 03:26 PM
Previously:
Bloodhammer would do his windup red area attack. If you were somewhat near, you would get hurt and Bloodhammer would heal a little. So the red zone was off by a little bit.

Now:
Bloodhammer does his windup attack. Even if you are opposite end of arena, he will heal. He won't necessarily damage you unless you're in the red zone but he will always heal no matter what.

What it should be:
Bloodhammer does his windup. If you're caught in the red zone, he will damage you and he will heal.

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 12:17 PM
For a while, BH used to "bite" the Mushrooms/Pumpkins and Spiders to heal. Is this bug back again?

Ravager
03-18-2015, 11:05 AM
For a while, BH used to "bite" the Mushrooms/Pumpkins and Spiders to heal. Is this bug back again?

No. This one heals in all environments. I saw him heal in enrage environment and purple smoke environment yesterday.

Rx8
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM
So i was right....he does heal from no-where...

carmine_blade
03-20-2015, 10:16 PM
Yes he does and it's annoying!

GoodSyntax
03-20-2015, 11:29 PM
No. This one heals in all environments. I saw him heal in enrage environment and purple smoke environment yesterday.

Yeah, I've been farming arena all night. BH definitely heals EVERY time he does his bite - doesn't matter what environment.

You can stun him during his windup to prevent the heal from happening, but still, it's annoying.