PDA

View Full Version : [Request] Please don't release anymore untradeable vanities :D

extrapayah
03-14-2015, 03:35 PM
reasons:
1. possibility to get another class' vanity
2. reduce the community/social aspect (of trading, asking, and begging)
3. limit players' choice (before we can spent gold for buying something farmed by others)
4. limited time, but less than normal chance
5. good job on continuously giving events, but sometimes we need break to farm normal maps (e.g.: not everyone has gotten imbued gears)
6. considering possibility of quitting players, no legacy of the vanity, which is just too bad

thank you, most are just rants though :P, you can consider it as a joke, haha

Twinisland
03-15-2015, 11:43 PM
I woundnt mind untradable vanities if it was something like event coins purchase for your class but luck based crap SUCKS, so many people where left disappointed and mad I just hope they never do this again but now people know how people wanting mythic ammy recipes feel.

Rx8
03-16-2015, 07:52 AM
Id rather have an untradeable vanity to show my uniqueness of participating in an event...makin some new fellas jelly is OK.

-.-

Ssneakykills
03-16-2015, 08:42 AM
You'll be glad they made them non tradeable next year when the new players see the stuff they missed which will make it exclusive vanitys

Kakashis
03-16-2015, 12:37 PM
My take on it is make the earned ones untradable and the ones that are luck based tradable.

Magegrimm
03-16-2015, 05:18 PM
I don't agree, not tradable vanities are for those who participates in exclusive events, im not talking in a... "I have and you don't" way I'm just saying that they make them untradeable for some reason, I do know that it is frustrating to loot other classes vanities except the one you wanted.