PDA

View Full Version : Luck, Chance, %, etc.

Noobx
03-14-2015, 03:49 PM
Does anyone happen to know how exactly this whole system works? Ive always believed that sts can buff or nerf a persons chance to loot good items. Why is it that theres some plat players that loot much better items than non plat players? Does sts buff or nerf drop rates for the person depending on how much plat theyve spent? Or based on their frequency of spending on plats? Would be nice to get an answer from players who know some things about this stuff, as mods/admins will just lock this thread anyways if I ask for an answer from them. This is copied to my clipboard for future reference in case this thread does get locked down.

obee
03-14-2015, 04:12 PM
That's not true. That's definitely false information. I know a person who hasn't spend a nickel on this game, but he loots a lot of stuff regularly. Luck can be annoying, but it is very spontaneous.

najcomp
03-14-2015, 04:23 PM
my friend once said that its all base on your plat purchase history.He said he loot a lot of of arcane&mythic from locked when the plat purchase history is high lulz

codered
03-14-2015, 06:00 PM
Luck is luck,,,always telling myself tht my luck depending on the quantity of my coffee break :v ,,,,i believe luck is luck,,,,

Fyrce
03-14-2015, 07:02 PM
Luck is luck. You just have to be around when you get a lucky streak.