PDA

View Full Version : 45

The Voices
03-14-2015, 04:59 PM
Is this lvl of pvp still active?

omglelz
03-14-2015, 05:39 PM

no but when there are games it is full of dogs.

Groaning
03-14-2015, 11:52 PM
no but when there are games it is full of dogs.

then again at L45 u can take down atleast one or two of them before u die in a 3v1

Ubernewber
03-15-2015, 05:23 PM

No, not anymore. 45 was a pretty fun level with the ballista mages :D

bearuang
03-22-2015, 01:29 AM
Use ballista mage its op in 45, just keep joining lv40 room cause if u host 45 room there will be a horde of talon pack bear will beckon - auto from talon- dead before stomp

Itoopeo
04-11-2015, 05:03 PM
Well i have a bear and arbalest wrecks ballista mages with all that dps and burst.
They usually dont ms early and thats why i win 80% of fights vs ballista mages.
Bear is OP class tho the debuffs are crazy strong. Classes of this game are so unbalanced.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Dogeftw
04-22-2015, 08:39 PM
Well i have a bear and arbalest wrecks ballista mages with all that dps and burst.
They usually dont ms early and thats why i win 80% of fights vs ballista mages.
Bear is OP class tho the debuffs are crazy strong. Classes of this game are so unbalanced.

I don't remember you beating me.

Itoopeo
04-23-2015, 01:11 AM
I dont remember fighting you

Dogeftw
04-23-2015, 07:32 AM
I dont remember fighting you

you always see me lol, you just drop too fast man :)

Itoopeo
04-23-2015, 01:46 PM
You play that ballista mage lol dont you remember me one shotting you 5 times in a row easily with arbalest, lol?

Dogeftw
04-23-2015, 05:23 PM
wanna 1v1? or too scared lol

Itoopeo
04-24-2015, 07:02 AM
I can 1v1 any time but i will do better on chrome than phone so if im playing on my phone at 01:40 in the night, dont expect me to totally destroy you, however I can still win on phone ;D

Dogeftw
04-24-2015, 10:01 PM
add my 45, dogewtf.dont start making excuses why you could lose tho.

Iilhopeliliil
04-24-2015, 10:25 PM
I can 1v1 any time but i will do better on chrome than phone so if im playing on my phone at 01:40 in the night, dont expect me to totally destroy you, however I can still win on phone ;D

dude keep crying, and id love to see you ONE SHOT people with arbalest

Itoopeo
04-25-2015, 08:05 AM
dude keep crying, and id love to see you ONE SHOT people with arbalest

AA Beckon AA stomp sms AA
Thats one shot combo, takes about 1s or less to throw out.
And when did I last time cry? 10 Yeats ago? Seriously man this is a game I dont care if you dont believe I one shot mages with arbalest, Im having fun with it and thats why I play.
I couldnt care less if fleshdrilltwo comes and 10-9 me and then go run around shouting hes better than me.
Its just matter of luck, really. Who dodges first debuffs wins.
If this mage who challenges me, wins me, i dont care. Then she wins. I know her and she doesnt know how to counter arbalest bear and if she does, I have many options to use.

I hate kids who "hunt" other players to prove their dominance like lust str bears or pallys so wreck 71/73 birds and mages. They just make themself look high tempered kids whos life is half sleeping+eating and half Pocket Legends.

Dogeftw
04-26-2015, 02:18 AM
lol I spent many years on l45, you think you're the only one im going to encounter that uses arbalest, ffs man, besides im only fighting you to prove you wrong, when are you gonna be online?

Dogeftw
04-26-2015, 02:22 AM
AA Beckon AA stomp sms AA
Thats one shot combo, takes about 1s or less to throw out.
And when did I last time cry? 10 Yeats ago? Seriously man this is a game I dont care if you dont believe I one shot mages with arbalest, Im having fun with it and thats why I play.
I couldnt care less if fleshdrilltwo comes and 10-9 me and then go run around shouting hes better than me.
Its just matter of luck, really. Who dodges first debuffs wins.
If this mage who challenges me, wins me, i dont care. Then she wins. I know her and she doesnt know how to counter arbalest bear and if she does, I have many options to use.

I hate kids who "hunt" other players to prove their dominance like lust str bears or pallys so wreck 71/73 birds and mages. They just make themself look high tempered kids whos life is half sleeping+eating and half Pocket Legends.

how could your cry be 10 years ago if you're only 8,sorcery :o

Itoopeo
04-26-2015, 04:06 AM
how could your cry be 10 years ago if you're only 8,sorcery :o

Yeah, its magic

Dogeftw
04-26-2015, 04:48 AM
cmon man, fight me already

Itoopeo
04-26-2015, 08:58 AM
Sorry I just reached level 30 in LoL and have been playing ranked games.

bearuang
04-26-2015, 05:11 PM
since 50's popular bcs talon pack, 45 its a bad level.

Iilhopeliliil
04-26-2015, 05:12 PM
Sorry I just reached level 30 in LoL and have been playing ranked games.

Continue escaping the truth

Itoopeo
04-27-2015, 01:08 AM
Continue escaping the truth

I was online yesterday evening for hours.

Samopwn
04-27-2015, 09:48 AM
I can kill lots of 45 who rush me when they see i am a rhino then rage quit when i hammer nuke them :)

Itoopeo
04-27-2015, 02:46 PM
Add Itoopeo in game. I accept all requests from 35 40 45 players.

Dogeftw
04-27-2015, 09:02 PM
Add Itoopeo in game. I accept all requests from 35 40 45 players.

ffs u wont even fight my 45

Itoopeo
04-28-2015, 12:14 AM
Come online some time it might help

Etarbitrev
05-05-2015, 07:30 AM
@itoo if you've ever done 45 or ANY pvp level for that matter, you will know that there are some irritating people that like to annoy you & try to make a mug of you, E.G dogeftw. You're feeding him by replying to his comments, just go about your life & when you want to do PL instead of LoL play it. & if your lucky you can fight dogeftw. However, please dont run your trap, saying you can 1 shot ppl. You cannot 1 shot people, 77 birds struggle to one shot, explain how you, at a lower lvl, against a higher - armor/hp:level ratio will be able to one shot. Learn the meaning of 1 shotting somebody n get back to me.

@doge he isn't going to fight you any sooner if you keep pestering him. You left your comment & all you need to do if you dont see him afterwards is just ask him when he'll next be on & if he can pm you. If not, take it that he doesn't want to fight you. Additionally, don't run your mouth about how he's scared to fight you etc, theres no need. If he wants to BS his way through PvP having to lie about how good he is, that <-- is a statement in itself, no need for you to make one.

:banana:

Itoopeo
05-05-2015, 11:24 AM
@itoo if you've ever done 45 or ANY pvp level for that matter, you will know that there are some irritating people that like to annoy you & try to make a mug of you, E.G dogeftw. You're feeding him by replying to his comments, just go about your life & when you want to do PL instead of LoL play it. & if your lucky you can fight dogeftw. However, please dont run your trap, saying you can 1 shot ppl. You cannot 1 shot people, 77 birds struggle to one shot, explain how you, at a lower lvl, against a higher - armor/hp:level ratio will be able to one shot. Learn the meaning of 1 shotting somebody n get back to me.

@doge he isn't going to fight you any sooner if you keep pestering him. You left your comment & all you need to do if you dont see him afterwards is just ask him when he'll next be on & if he can pm you. If not, take it that he doesn't want to fight you. Additionally, don't run your mouth about how he's scared to fight you etc, theres no need. If he wants to BS his way through PvP having to lie about how good he is, that <-- is a statement in itself, no need for you to make one.

I havent been online with him same time for some reason.

And by one shotting i mean beckon stomp sms cripple in one very fast burst thats over 450damage which 100-0 mages in one fast burst they cant react to.

And also the fact that my AA range is 14m and dps 330 means Im damaging them by a ton before they are in range to knock me back.
I have been aroun in L45 for long enough I know all items that work in some way well on bear.

My time difference to USA is like 13 or 14 hours so I often play with completely different players than you americans.
If its weekend and I log in at 03:00 in the night, Im there with random people always and none of my friend lisy is online

Etarbitrev
05-06-2015, 05:49 AM
Admit it. It Isn't one shotting^
Also, I can almost guarentee a mage who knows how to ms, aswell as kiting etc (basically an experience mage) will beat you.

Itoopeo
05-06-2015, 05:57 AM
Admit it. It Isn't one shotting^
Also, I can almost guarentee a mage who knows how to ms, aswell as kiting etc (basically an experience mage) will beat you.

Think what you think but i consider myself as "Experienced bear" so its unlikely someone has higher skill level, however many are equal to me.

45 has no OP sets, not that much dodge and crits are common.

I use arbalest, because it takes advantage of low armor dex mages have, equip a wand set and I can just equip a destiny lance hybrid tank set and you stand no change.

Only birds are tricky at 45 because they dodge and hurt a lot, but they get completely destroyed by dex mages so its not common class at 45.

Etarbitrev
05-06-2015, 07:02 AM
I'm not "thinking" anything (relating to what you insinuated), I'm stating something that I believe to be a fact.
There will be a mage that can beat you, it is certain.
Also, thanks for the veiled admittance that you cannot one shot somebody, as this is theoretically impossible in PvP at your level, in the circumstances that you are suggesting.
Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

Itoopeo
05-06-2015, 08:22 AM
I'm not "thinking" anything (relating to what you insinuated), I'm stating something that I believe to be a fact.
There will be a mage that can beat you, it is certain.
Also, thanks for the veiled admittance that you cannot one shot somebody, as this is theoretically impossible in PvP at your level, in the circumstances that you are suggesting.
Thank you for admitting you were wrong.

I consider it as one shot since it happens so fast.

Every mage in game can kill me. Its just not as likely to happen as on my bird

Etarbitrev
05-06-2015, 08:42 AM
Considering some thing, that isn't factual, as though it were true is far from said 'thing' actually being factual.

The likelihood of you beating any half decent mage 100:0 is <1% I am certain of it.
& The likelihood of you beating anyone on your bird is irrelevant, we are talking about your bear.
The likelihood of you actually speaking some sense in your next comment? Well thats yet to be decided.
Please decide wisely as your naïvety & stubbornness has eminated from your comments prior to this post.

Itoopeo
05-06-2015, 11:12 AM
Did I say i beat 100-0?

Dogeftw
05-13-2015, 01:48 AM

I don't feel like talking, I feel like fighting

Itoopeo
05-13-2015, 03:28 AM
Well im 56 now and i never fought you cuz you were never online.

Dogeftw
05-14-2015, 07:03 PM
Well im 56 now and i never fought you cuz you were never online.

dont worry, I pvp at 61

Etarbitrev
05-15-2015, 09:42 AM
Rekt :banana:

Itoopeo
05-15-2015, 12:04 PM
I bought the 66 str set and waiting for 3x now :D