PDA

View Full Version : Im so bad

Misfit
03-14-2015, 07:59 PM
Hey guys!
I am absolutely terrible at 76 bird and I really need someone to help me with some tactics, training, a build, or any tips. My current build is:
9 focus
9 evade
9 blast
9 break
9 blind
9 root
6 thorn wall
5 avian
5 shatter
5 repulse
Im using a swift helm, phoenix bow, and molten armor (almost have enough for swift armor). I know that molten isnt as good but according to various Family members, gear doesnt matter and I should be able to beat a 3v1 with my current gear.
My current so-called tactics:
Vs Mage: repulse blast (for ms) break blind then spam (I usually die before I can break)
Vs Bear: blind root repulse thorn shatter blast (I usually die after beckon stomp)
Vs Bird: blast repulse blind or blind blast or root blast (I usually die after a blast and one auto)
I dont even bother trying to fight foxes or rhinos

Post any suggestions you have for me below or contact me in game on "Thebigboo".

P.S. I would love someone who could help me re-learn ranges and how to tree like a professional.

Groaning
03-14-2015, 11:51 PM
Hey guys!
I am absolutely terrible at 76 bird and I really need someone to help me with some tactics, training, a build, or any tips. My current build is:
9 focus
9 evade
9 blast
9 break
9 blind
9 root
6 thorn wall
5 avian
5 shatter
5 repulse
Im using a swift helm, phoenix bow, and molten armor (almost have enough for swift armor). I know that molten isnt as good but according to various Family members, gear doesnt matter and I should be able to beat a 3v1 with my current gear.
My current so-called tactics:
Vs Mage: repulse blast (for ms) break blind then spam (I usually die before I can break)
Vs Bear: blind root repulse thorn shatter blast (I usually die after beckon stomp)
Vs Bird: blast repulse blind or blind blast or root blast (I usually die after a blast and one auto)
I dont even bother trying to fight foxes or rhinos

Post any suggestions you have for me below or contact me in game on "Thebigboo".

P.S. I would love someone who could help me re-learn ranges and how to tree like a professional.

im no pro with bird but why not take 4 out of shatter and put into repulse?

Mrrobbinhood
03-15-2015, 01:16 AM
copy my pro build 9Focus,evade,blast,blind,repulse,thornroot,thornwa ll 5avian scream,break armor 1shatter,restore

End
03-15-2015, 07:45 AM
Where did you get 21k kills then?

MysticLegend97
03-15-2015, 07:46 AM

He pvped all the way up

Argyros
03-15-2015, 07:51 AM

A lot was at 27, during pre Nerf fb.

Misfit
03-15-2015, 08:52 AM
Yea about 12k were from 27, 1k from 45, 3k from 51, 3k from 56, and about 2k from endgame lol (I got a couple hundred at other levels but didnt feel like they were worth mentioning).

anahadaz
03-15-2015, 11:15 AM
You only need 8 blind. When treeing, if any bird is ambitious enough to try go around the tree, root blast them. If they are using talon or dagger set, root combo.

Sheugokin
03-15-2015, 05:39 PM
Treeing is hard. Just gotta anticipate where ur enemy is going and make sure you are 180 degrees from them at all times. Or you could "shoot through" trees. :)

Make people rage with my drain fire combo when I was int :(

Iilhopeliliil
03-15-2015, 05:44 PM
Tree is hard as long as you have lag D:

Dogeftw
04-22-2015, 08:21 PM
hope I'd be glad if you didnt had lag in one of our matches.

Phrantic
04-22-2015, 09:25 PM

We shall all pray to the god of lag

Itoopeo
04-23-2015, 04:49 PM
Or try warbird: run in root combo everything hope they die. Usually dex birds do and dex bears too.
Also fun against int mages if they early ms is run in - blind - combo - use other scream and repulse - break - root root. The first combo is just for looks and then super push them and rest roots and break do the killing.
Wand mages can not combo-drain warbird even if all hits so its soo easy :D

Cant help you with dex bow bird tho, as I use dex set only to surprise mages who know how to kite warbird and also unbuffed pallys I burst down and some bears. I really have no dexbird mechanics I still run in melee range with bow.

If you go str, ask me or bossbirds for guidance.
I am Devilfinn in game and Bossbirds is bigger me.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Motivating
04-23-2015, 04:56 PM
Here - Spam all your skills and whoever spams the skills quicker wins.
gf

Reunegade
04-23-2015, 06:55 PM
Here - Spam all your skills and whoever spams the skills quicker wins.
gf
That would only work pre-GCD tho, now the cool down is long enough that any average human with good reflexes would be able to tap