PDA

View Full Version : Endgame Warrior Advice?

Zaizor
03-14-2015, 11:30 PM
I'm tired of farming lockeds, Dragkin teeth, and the gold mine for Snaggletooth and Wrathjaws. The prices on all of these have really tanked lately.

Is there anything else out there worth farming? I never farmed Planar because all I hear is how no party wants a warrior, so I don't want to wait forever for a pity invite then I don't want to spend a half hour trying to get through a level...

Any suggestions?

Arachnophobik
03-14-2015, 11:46 PM
I suggest you stay still and rant with me on a great healthy next expansion where people do not need to rely on ankhs XD

Zaizor
03-15-2015, 10:29 AM
This got buried by spam.... Still looking for advice for farming and fun.

GoodSyntax
03-15-2015, 10:40 AM
I would suggest that you join one of the elite PvE guilds (Elite Runners, Enigmatic, Pheonix, etc.).

Guild like these farm all maps all day and getting a party together is as hard as saying /g Any runs

Noobx
03-15-2015, 11:06 AM
Whats with that mana? And yeah Enigmatic, Elite Runners, and Pheonix are really good farming guilds, and usually run t3 with a warrior (speaking from my experience of being in Enigmatic). Theres also many players out of these guilds that always run with a warrior as well, just make sure to send friend invites to dps players that play elites well, and eventually you'll get invites to join parties

cami
03-15-2015, 11:09 AM
Go to elite -.- Oh my bad but if you are warr haha

Jazzi
03-15-2015, 06:26 PM
It is not true that people do not want to run with warriors. It is possible indeed, especially with good gear, but runs are just easier and less expensive with one in the party. Your stats (except maybe the mana?) seem pretty good. Can only recommend getting in one of the guilds Goodsyntax mentioned. I am a member of one of them and we run with warriors all the time :-)

Shackler
03-18-2015, 04:21 AM
if you want to join elite parties you need to change your weapon to maul and pet to grimm or samael. you will see how warrior is usefull with them. your glaive is for pvp. abaddon is not a bad pet but i use it just to park the giants in tombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

debitmandiri
03-18-2015, 05:17 AM
if you want to join elite parties you need to change your weapon to maul and pet to grimm or samael. you will see how warrior is usefull with them. your glaive is for pvp. abaddon is not a bad pet but i use it just to park the giants in tombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agree, maul proc really nice in tombs when fighting mobs/boss