PDA

View Full Version : grrrrr!!!!!!!

gnardog666
03-16-2011, 02:22 AM
so this is my first rant on here since i bite my tongue quite a bit. well i was working on my alt in plasma and joined a game which a few other joined after. then this 55 hunzzz and this 16 started calling us noobs and what not and said if we say anything tht we will get booted so i snaped back and said idk who your calling a noob ibut i sure as hell aint one(if i cant say hell on here then i apollogize) so i got booted. i mean really it was just my alt and i had more right there than they did......sry i just needed to vent abit:mad:

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:25 AM
>.>.....
the other guys were paying me,
Plus it was a joke, get how after everyone says lol?....
L2takeajoke.

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:27 AM
Plus no one really CARES if they get booted.. I mean seriously, u get booted life goes on, go to a different game :/
Also if this is all your gonna say then close this thread >.>

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 02:28 AM
I personally HATE Hunzzz for running off with some good loot I lent him once so he seriously needs to drop his act.

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:31 AM
NECRO I TOLD U COME TO GET YOUR STUFF, I DONT REMEMBER TAKING ANYTHING FROM YOU SO I DOUBT IT IS EVEN TRUE, IF YOU REALLY ARE SO STIFF ABOUT IT JUST TELL ME TO GIVE IT TO YOU, COME AND TELL ME AND IL BUY ONE FROM CS!!!
DON't GO ON POSTING IM A BAD PERSON WHAT NOT AND IM SCAMMER/STEALER, HATE POSTS OR ANYTHING IF YOU DONT HAVE PROOF!!!
I'Ve TOLD U HEAPS OF TIMES TO ADD ME AND COME TELL ME WHAT IT WAS!
YOU NOT ONLY HAVE NOT ADDED ME, YOU DONT EVEN TALK AND NOW YOU SAY IM A SCAMMER AND YOU HATE ME!!!!

Beanmachine
And hunzzzz why is ur forum name on chinese?

Keohike
Come on guys stop picking on Hunzzz, he a child.

Beanmachine
03-16-2011, 02:33 AM
Ahh ur name translates to little child/children?

yep im pro-.-

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:34 AM
Ughh STOP POSTING ABOUT ME IF ITS NOT GOING TO BE USEFUL!
EVERYTIME SOMETHING HAPPENS KEOHIKE HAS TO BE THE INE THAT SOLVES THE PROBLEM! DO YOU THINK THATS FAIR???
GEEZ
AND FYI I HAVE TONS OF STEAM I GOTTA LET OUT BUT DO YOU SEE ME POSTING ABOUT EVERY SINGLE LITTLE PROBLEM THAT HAPPENS EVERYDAY IN MY LIFE,!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!!!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

Beanmachine
03-16-2011, 02:35 AM
Calm down plz no cap locks

Inching
03-16-2011, 02:37 AM
dont get mad, get even.... challenge him to PvP on ur main and kick his A55.

If he's really a tough guy, let him earn it in front of the other players in the room.

... given u win, screen print and post of forums... can anyone say trash talk?

EDIT: after reading the above... honestly... Hunzzzz doent sound like a doufus to me.. if he is a bad guy, he's wouldnt come back to defend himself like this... jsut my observation

Beanmachine
03-16-2011, 02:39 AM

If he's really a tough guy, let him earn it in front of the other players in the room.

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! PENUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!

good suggestion...

Ellyidol
03-16-2011, 02:44 AM
Guys your venting and bashing on each other (especially here on forums) won't help anything. Settle it in a civilised manner and as private as you can (use PMs).

There's a difference between letting us know vs just trying to ruin the other's name. :)

Take it out on PvP if you have to, but all smiles after? ;)

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:45 AM
Well I don't understand why most my friends think I'm a good guy and some ppl just can't live with one simple action I do, theres a report button for a reason, if you think I'm not fair then report instead of posting on forums that I'm a bad person >.>.

小孩子
03-16-2011, 02:56 AM
1)I didn't say i was a tough guy, I never said I was a tough guy, I didn't even mention anything about me being a tough guy.

Beanmachine
03-16-2011, 02:58 AM
1)I didn't say i was a tough guy, I never said I was a tough guy, I didn't even mention anything about me being a tough guy.
2)inching, are you implying that I shouldn't defend myself? And let the rumors ruin my reputation around my friends and the community?
If so the this has gone too low, everyone is so selfish all they think about is themselves, let's not forget that this is a GAME!
It is different to real life.

Lol calm down plz, Inching is saying if u were a baddie u wouldnt defend yourself like this obviously stating he thinks the opposite of you
(good vs bad) Starting to get Inchings point?

小孩子
03-16-2011, 03:02 AM
Sorry misunderstood you inching :(

Inching
03-16-2011, 03:12 AM
all i mean is from your posting i think u might be a decent guy... just misunderstood...

but anyone who didnt do anything to me is good with me.

Dont worry, poeple on the forums dont get affected by what other people say about players in game and the comments we make usually is just having fun.. so dont take it personally, its just a game and have fun.

Im sure the people complaining have a good point but the rest of us were not there so we are not taking side...

chillax brotha

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 03:35 AM
Hunzzz, it's worth nothing now.....What's the point?

EDIT: Buddy, I have already explained to you that I got a new iPOD. Also I told you the item that you ran off with. Lastly you are a Lier. I sent you friend requests for days on my main, and when I discovered that your char was a friend on my alt, I pmed you, and you put me on ignore.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:40 AM
I realize hunzzz might be a little over the line with his behavior, but he always seems nice when i play with him. Please do not troll him anymore, he is just a young kid. I will apologize for him on his behave.
Ps. Hunzzz you got to watch what you say on forum or in game

Keohike

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 03:42 AM
I never had a problem with him until he left with my piece. I mean, why would I lend a piece to a guy I had suspicions about?

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:46 AM
I never had a problem with him until he left with my piece. I mean, why would I lend a piece to a guy I had suspicions about?

Necro pm me i will get ur item back, and i believe hunzz posted already he will give it back. If not i will compensate you.
PS. Everyone he is just a kid, please do not create an unfriendly environment. Thanks

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 03:50 AM
I already posted that it's not worth anything now. I personally have gotten over it. But seeing other players having trouble with him also makes me angry.

Inching
03-16-2011, 03:50 AM
Necro pm me i will get ur item back, and i believe hunzz posted already he will give it back. If not i will compensate you.
PS. Everyone he is just a kid, please do not create an unfriendly environment. Thanks

Keohike is my idol... mess with K you mess with me :)

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:51 AM
Keohike is my idol... mess with K you mess with me :)

3 thumbs up

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 03:52 AM
Really? Like joke or not, I don't think I've ever been anything but nice around you, yet your taking sides?

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:55 AM
Really? Like joke or not, I don't think I've ever been anything but nice around you, yet your taking sides?

Who me? No im not taking side im just saying if Hunzzz owes anything i will try get it back for you.
As fore the unfirendly environment, i dont know why but alot of ppl are flaming hunzzz, and he told me he want to quit. So i just wanna tell ppl he is like 14 or sumthing please forgive a kid.

Side ways up thumb

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 03:55 AM
I'm talking about Inching, I was also buddies with Violentsaint so I've known him for a while.

EDIT: Sorry Keohike, It was a OL mage helm worth 170k at the time. I refuse to accept that from someone whose done me no wrong..

Corpser
03-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Well its nice to see keohike and ellidoll are getting involved and trying to stop this charade if someone does something wrong report them to support@spacetimestudios.com if not leave them alone.

also do you have to vent on the forums? its getting steamy in here is all

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:57 AM
Well its nice to see keohike and ellidoll are getting involved and trying to spot this charade if someone does something wrong report them to support@spacetimestudios.com if not leave them alone.

also do you have to vent on the forums? its getting steamy in here is all
Totally agree.
4 thumbs up

Christina
03-16-2011, 03:58 AM
Pls stop saying abt hunzzz.. hunzz isn't that bad.. he is my small bro, i know him..

Keohike
03-16-2011, 03:59 AM
Pls stop saying abt hunzzz.. hunzz isn't that bad.. he is my small bro, i know him..

1 thumb up

Inching
03-16-2011, 04:00 AM
I'm talking about Inching, I was also buddies with Violentsaint so I've known him for a while.

EDIT: Sorry Keohike, It was a OL mage helm worth 170k at the time. I refuse to accept that from someone whose done me no wrong..

i would never take sides against you bro... i know we violent friends man...

my official statement is: I am friends with Necro and i am a forum peer of hunzzz. no sides for me.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 04:02 AM
i would never take sides against you bro... i know we violent friends man...

my official statement is: I am friends with Necro and i am a forum peer of hunzzz. no sides for me.

Great negotiator.
3 thumbs up

Necrobane
03-16-2011, 04:03 AM
Sorry, that is not the way your earlier comment sounded to me. I understand now.

Ellyidol
03-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Yeah, so now that its all settled..

Nice weather isn't it?

Keohike
03-16-2011, 04:37 AM
Yeah, so now that its all settled..

Nice weather isn't it?

lol
2 thumbs up

KingFu
03-16-2011, 04:47 AM
Argueing in game is one thing, but bringing it to the forums is a whole other story. Seems this matter is resolved but just for anyone reading that is about to post a hate thread, don't bring it here;)

Keohike
03-16-2011, 04:48 AM
Argueing in game is one thing, but bringing it to the forums is a whole other story. Seems this matter is resolved but just for anyone reading that is about to post a hate thread, don't bring it here;)

5 thumbs up

Cheesecakess
03-16-2011, 05:44 AM

EDIT: after reading the above... honestly... Hunzzzz doent sound like a doufus to me.. if he is a bad guy, he's wouldnt come back to defend himself like this... jsut my observation

1)Hunzz i know how u feel -.- every 1 was saying stuff about me 1nce that wasnt true
2)OMG inching ur awesome u actually belive other peoples side of the story :)

s1nner
03-16-2011, 07:28 AM
he is like 14 or sumthing please forgive a kid.

hm, no offence, but is a 14 year old really considered still a kid?

Keohike
03-16-2011, 07:29 AM
hm, no offence, but is a 14 year old really considered still a kid?

IMO yes.........

Doubletime
03-16-2011, 07:51 AM
I would suggest that this thread get closed -- not getting anywhere with this discussion and it really isn't adding anything to the forum at this point. If you play long enough we will all run across players we just don't gel with. No biggie. Play with your friends and have fun. Ignore those that you don't get along with and you will be a lot happier.

Riccits
03-16-2011, 07:57 AM
ya justg is reading and hopefully closing this useless thread right now...

Lesrider
03-16-2011, 07:59 AM
So much drama.
This forum can be a soap opera sometimes...

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 08:00 AM
So much drama.
This forum can be a soap opera sometimes...

I resent that and challenge you to a fight to the death!

adwin
03-16-2011, 08:50 AM
So much hate. First the inquisition with Tankkaar, then hunzzz. What's the matter with you ppl?
Is there any meaning in spamming the board due to hard feelings? If you join an instance and you see a nick you've had bad experiences with, just move on. It's that simple.
If the last slot is taken, good players will let you know most of the time "taken" or "full", or will ask you to leave.
In any case, just out of curiosity. What was your alt's level while you were in PP? Maybe they booted you since you were lower than the req.?

In any case, nothing constructive will come out of this thread. Please close it?

Major
03-16-2011, 09:15 AM
Wow this is getting a little out hand. Can't we all just be happy. Think Marley!

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 09:17 AM
Wow this is getting a little out hand. Can't we all just be happy. Think Marley!

I challenge you too! No happiness allowed! :P

gnardog666
03-16-2011, 01:05 PM
didnt mean for all this to get outa hand i was just venting a frustration about stuff like tht goin on. didnt mean to put him on blast but still tht was childish. they have passwords for a reason.

gnardog666
03-16-2011, 01:15 PM
how do you close a thread??

Ladylove
03-16-2011, 01:16 PM
how do you close a thread??

You don't. A dev has to. Maybe pm one and ask?

hawkei
03-16-2011, 01:18 PM
when i saw this threads name i was thinking someone was hungry

gnardog666
03-16-2011, 01:20 PM
lol nope just frusterated and tired. fail

Ladylove
03-16-2011, 01:20 PM
when i saw this threads name i was thinking someone was hungry

It was me.

Ellyidol
03-16-2011, 01:35 PM
So much hate. First the inquisition with Tankkaar, then hunzzz. What's the matter with you ppl?
Is there any meaning in spamming the board due to hard feelings? If you join an instance and you see a nick you've had bad experiences with, just move on. It's that simple.
If the last slot is taken, good players will let you know most of the time "taken" or "full", or will ask you to leave.
In any case, just out of curiosity. What was your alt's level while you were in PP? Maybe they booted you since you were lower than the req.?

In any case, nothing constructive will come out of this thread. Please close it?

There was nothing personal on that account. It could have been you, and I would have done the same.

I spoke to him in game already, and neither of us have hard feelings about any of it.

Edit:

Removed.

DanielRH
03-16-2011, 03:16 PM
5 thumbs up

Keohike? How many thumbs do you have?!?!! Lol :)

Sorry guys, could not resist... ;)