PDA

View Full Version : Looting!!

SkyWow
03-15-2015, 09:16 PM
For now on i think all arcanes should be a hard loot like the fossil....
Makes the game more worth it even makes sts get more money
But i think or we all agree that making arcane loots harder
More demand less supply

SkyWow
03-15-2015, 09:18 PM
The fossil i think still gose for like 40mil+?? While other arcanes are below 10mil

Overweightank
03-16-2015, 04:45 PM
The fossil i think still gose for like 40mil+?? While other arcanes are below 10mil

Cuz all other arcanes aren't Really 'WOW OMG SO OP' anymore...

Nekro; if you have him, You're op. if you suck with nekro... you should get some help.. fast! nekro is like the Zeus of pets...

Singe, Sam, Maridos; Yay I'm more op! :) It isn't crazy, but its good!

Ssneakykills
03-16-2015, 05:31 PM
Pretty bad idea in my opinion it would just a bridge a bigger gap between the rich and poor

CouchPass
03-16-2015, 05:55 PM
Pretty bad idea in my opinion it would just a bridge a bigger gap between the rich and poor

You classify a person being poor most likely by if they have no arcanes or not. If we dont have a bridge, then everybody would be the same. No one is different, we might as well all have the same gears and pets :). I think we need a bridge but it should not diversify anything too greatly.

Overweightank
03-16-2015, 06:16 PM
You classify a person being poor most likely by if they have no arcanes or not. If we dont have a bridge, then everybody would be the same. No one is different, we might as well all have the same gears and pets :). I think we need a bridge but it should not diversify anything too greatly.

but the gap already is gigantic... having bulwark doesnt make you good now. Having arcane pet, right gears, mythic wep. that makes you pro.

10m means nothing now. You need atleast 15m.

Noobx
03-16-2015, 06:19 PM
The gap between the rich and the poor is like a fissure that is constantly pulling apart. If you try to make it from being poor to rich, you're basically screwing yourself in the behind. You'll fall though the gap and into eternal damnation. In other words, you basically won't be able to make enough to be maxed out as a non plat player, no matter what the economy. I thought that when STS first introduced locked crates it was getting ahead of the game, not being above the game, there's a difference. Most people are unable to merch (I sure am not), so even if you farm you wont make it to max, ever. For example, lets say that to be maxed out, or close enough, it costs 100 mil gold. Lets say that you farm around 20 planar fragments per day, and sell all the chests you get and make around 200k gold. Correct me if im wrong, but it will take around 1000 days to make 100 mil. Also, this is not counting the amount of gold you will need for pots and ankhs. 1000 days is almost 3 years. It should not take this long to get to a point where a crazy plat buyer can get to in a couple of weeks.

Noobx
03-16-2015, 06:21 PM
Also, if the pattern keeps repeating, then in 2.5 years or so there will be 2-3 new expansions, so you will need to make even that much more gold in order to even catch up to the mainstream players. GG sts

Titanfall
03-16-2015, 07:03 PM
but the gap already is gigantic... having bulwark doesnt make you good now. Having arcane pet, right gears, mythic wep. that makes you pro.

No it doesnt as a war. Learning how to tank, taunt at the right time, not die during large pulls, makes you pro. Arcanr pet isnt needed, myth wep definitely isnt, neither is mythic armor. You can have the best gear in the world, And OBVIOUSLY it'll make you do more damage, survive longer, but that doesnt make you a pro thats just your gear talking for you.

codered
03-17-2015, 08:13 AM
QUOTE=Titanfall;2086739]No it doesnt as a war. Learning how to tank, taunt at the right time, not die during large pulls, makes you pro. Arcanr pet isnt needed, myth wep definitely isnt, neither is mythic armor. You can have the best gear in the world, And OBVIOUSLY it'll make you do more damage, survive longer, but that doesnt make you a pro thats just your gear talking for you.[/QUOTE]
I run planar t3 with a dragonscale set warrior + magma assault (sometime he uses thor weapon xD) . His pulling and timing are just perfect, the real beast i hv ever run with so far xD , some of u might recognize him..xD

debitmandiri
03-17-2015, 08:56 AM
QUOTE=Titanfall;2086739]No it doesnt as a war. Learning how to tank, taunt at the right time, not die during large pulls, makes you pro. Arcanr pet isnt needed, myth wep definitely isnt, neither is mythic armor. You can have the best gear in the world, And OBVIOUSLY it'll make you do more damage, survive longer, but that doesnt make you a pro thats just your gear talking for you.
I run planar t3 with a dragonscale set warrior + magma assault (sometime he uses thor weapon xD) . His pulling and timing are just perfect, the real beast i hv ever run with so far xD , some of u might recognize him..xD[/QUOTE]
Agree, too many nab geared in tombs 3 :p

Ssneakykills
03-17-2015, 09:07 AM
Making arcanes harder to loot is just a absurd idea, this would only cater for the high end of the market who would sell arcanes at stupidly high prices meaning the players who don't spend money in game won't have a chance of obtaining a arcane or mythic weapons.

Personally it should stay as it is

codered
03-17-2015, 09:33 AM
Making arcanes harder to loot is just a absurd idea, this would only cater for the high end of the market who would sell arcanes at stupidly high prices meaning the players who don't spend money in game won't have a chance of obtaining a arcane or mythic weapons.

Personally it should stay as it is
F2p players use myth or arcane , i guess this is still possibble. Many of my fellow countrymen player spend 0 plat and myth weap/arcane in their hand,,, xD but they gotta burn their gallons potion as the dam baddas farming, or merching for some. I choose burn my kdr to get rich but end up in a poor list xD

Ssneakykills
03-17-2015, 10:13 AM
F2p players use myth or arcane , i guess this is still possibble. Many of my fellow countrymen player spend 0 plat and myth weap/arcane in their hand,,, xD but they gotta burn their gallons potion as the dam baddas farming, or merching for some. I choose burn my kdr to get rich but end up in a poor list xD

I mean of what the op says goes ahead it will make it even harder for those f2p players to obtain mythics and arcanes and yes a lot of people deserve better things for how much effort they put into the game

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 07:04 PM
For now on i think all arcanes should be a hard loot like the fossil....
Makes the game more worth it even makes sts get more money
But i think or we all agree that making arcane loots harder
More demand less supply

???

Pillowhead
03-18-2015, 12:21 AM
Wow this thread was somthing new.
Everyone's complaining cause the arcane drop is to low, and you're complaining cause it's to "high"? @:

vfreakhun
03-18-2015, 06:09 AM
Funny.
If you compare eg.: Necro and Samael the difference (for end-game PVE) is not too much.
Before Necro buff this pet was compared to Blinky!
The price is high because
- the supply is low (and someona wanna make it even lower????)
- the demand is high (a little better for PvP and maybe timed runs).

Samael and others prices are going lower because
- Everybody bought who can afford.
- Therefore demand is lower (lower than Necro)
- Supply is the same (same as Necro)
- For reaching new players price has to go lower...

CouchPass
03-18-2015, 03:35 PM

How?
Why would Bulwark not make you pro?
What are the right gears?
Why is 10 mil not enough?
Chances are, if you have a bulwark then you have a decent enough?
Answer these questions and you will find out why I'm right :) lols jk about the last part.