PDA

View Full Version : Big Luck question

Keohike
03-16-2011, 05:17 AM
So i was thinking if i have big luck and buy the lucky exliar will my chance increase or no difference?
Keohike

Echelong
03-16-2011, 07:24 AM
I don't know if someone has tested this yet but I guess it wont stack. The better elixir will replace the least effective. And the big luck hat is like 10% or less chance to reroll. This is from only a bit of time I played last night.

Corpser
03-16-2011, 07:27 AM
i doubt it and if it does the devs will proably fix in next patch if there is one
dont want people getting to lucky and the cs getting over crowded and our market going bad like it did with the hate,death and shadow gear

Keohike
03-16-2011, 07:30 AM
I don't know if someone has tested this yet but I guess it wont stack. The better elixir will replace the least effective. And the big luck hat is like 10% or less chance to reroll. This is from only a bit of time I played last night.

4 thumbs up

Keohike
03-16-2011, 07:31 AM
i doubt it and if it does the devs will proably fix in next patch if there is one
dont want people getting to lucky and the cs getting over crowded and our market going bad like it did with the hate,death and shadow gear

4 thumbs up

Echelong
03-16-2011, 07:32 AM

Off all the runs we had last night our group only had 2 rerolls and they where oranges. We got 4 pinks but not because of the hat.

Corpser
03-16-2011, 07:45 AM
Off all the runs we had last night our group only had 2 rerolls and they where oranges. We got 4 pinks but not because of the hat.

looks like you had some unlucky runs

Riccits
03-16-2011, 07:48 AM
NO its NOT said that u get a pink bcz of that, BUT when u get some re-rolls, its like u would kills more bosses and this only while wearing this BIG LUCK item and once bought would help all the time!
lets say it has a 10% reroll chance (how some here figured out) and when i kill 100 bosses i kill like 110.
for 10 re-rolls u had to spend in average 40x 1,5k luck pots wich means 60k.
so i must say thats alywas worth the 15 plat if the luck effect remains permanet.
and again: its no guarantee that u get a pink bcz of this, u just have 10% more trys every day for free and and i must say its quite good..

Keohike
03-16-2011, 09:56 AM
NO its NOT said that u get a pink bcz of that, BUT when u get some re-rolls, its like u would kills more bosses and this only while wearing this BIG LUCK item and once bought would help all the time!
lets say it has a 10% reroll chance (how some here figured out) and when i kill 100 bosses i kill like 110.
for 10 re-rolls u had to spend in average 40x 1,5k luck pots wich means 60k.
so i must say thats alywas worth the 15 plat if the luck effect remains permanet.
and again: its no guarantee that u get a pink bcz of this, u just have 10% more trys every day for free and and i must say its quite good..

Someone was saying 25%, i would think all the talk about the big love are useless the dev tell us how much re-roll it has.

Riccits
03-16-2011, 10:31 AM
25% would be crazy :)

Junside
03-16-2011, 10:32 AM
I tried both ways and honestly, not worth buying an elixir. Just rely on Big Luck with a good party.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 10:32 AM
IF you check the forum some experience players suggested 25%