PDA

View Full Version : Add special stat to vanities

mangeng
03-16-2015, 09:44 AM
Hello devs, hello everybody,
I have suggestion with the vanities.. Why don't we have vanities with randomly special stats. for example, the leprechaun garbs might have subs stat of 5% luck or 100health or 10% experience bonus or +5 health regen (just examples).. lets say, all of the vanities are clean (which means dont have any stats).. to make profit, the devs can create a tool such as reroll hammer which worths 2 platinum each.. Each reroll hammer only can be used once at any vanity.. the output for the vanity, it will contain randomly stats.. if the user dont like the stat, they can reroll again the stats by using another reroll hammer, this process can be repeated until they get the best stats for their vanities.. i hope devs will take notes on this idea.. my point is just to make the vanities in this game much more valuable and hopefully both of players and devs will get the benefits at the same time.. thank you..

Artoholics
03-16-2015, 09:55 AM
There already exist a thread about the same suggestion and overall the most people think that vanities shouldnt have stats, theyre only for look. If you would add stats they wouldnt be vanities, they would be second armors

mangeng
03-16-2015, 10:30 AM
There already exist a thread about the same suggestion and overall the most people think that vanities shouldnt have stats, theyre only for look. If you would add stats they wouldnt be vanities, they would be second armors

Thanks.. to improve this, i'd like to suggest that the vanities will never have any kind of armors stats (such as def, crits, str, int, dex, dmg , movement speed etc). the reroll only can give randomly (certain percentages of) either luck or experience bonus stats.. these stats wont effect the pvp/pve activities. its only give advantages for leveling and farming.. :)

Artoholics
03-16-2015, 10:46 AM
Thanks.. to improve this, i'd like to suggest that the vanities will never have any kind of armors stats (such as def, crits, str, int, dex, dmg , movement speed etc). the reroll only can give randomly (certain percentages of) either luck or experience bonus stats.. these stats wont effect the pvp/pve activities. its only give advantages for leveling and farming.. :)
Hmm I think adding luck would be quite funny/nice but no %dmg, armor or any regen.

epicrrr
03-16-2015, 11:46 AM
I like the idea of vanities with stats/effects, they could be for looks and also a stat game changer.

Bump up the ingame price too :)

Farminer's
03-16-2015, 11:52 AM
Yes I would love this

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Noobx
03-17-2015, 09:36 PM
Yes give platinum buyers even more of an advantage

mangeng
03-18-2015, 01:49 PM
Yes give platinum buyers even more of an advantage

don't worry, as long as the vanities are tradeable , non plantinum users also can have the benefits of the special stats, besides of keeping the vanities as their investment for more gold in the future :D

Ssneakykills
03-18-2015, 02:29 PM
No no no and no!

mangeng
03-19-2015, 11:12 PM
No no no and no!

yes.. yess... yesssss... we need transformation for our vanities.. lolololol

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 12:21 AM
I think the Lucky Leprechaun Banner should have some 5-10% reroll... otherwise is no lucky >_> and will become very cheap... for an LB banner

Mkthekiller
03-20-2015, 03:49 AM
I don't think vanities should have any boost in stats or something.

Noobx
03-20-2015, 05:34 AM
Vanities shouldn't have any stats to boost, especially the lb banner. 5-10% reroll is a lot in this game. Not everyone has the time to run for lb during events and there's honest people who don't keep a bot running for them. Also, not everyone has 50mil to buy a lucky banner, so no, it shouldn't have a reroll.

Dalmony
03-21-2015, 08:04 PM
Well I don't like the idea of stats on vanity but i DO like the idea of rerollable stats.

This is something which could be applied to normal armor/helm pieces. So each piece of gear has its fixed stats, and one rerollable stat: dmg reduction, xp% gain, dodge, movement speed, and crit chance could all be a rerollable chance. That way armor stats would be like:

50 Dex, 25 int, 45 health, 3.5% Crit etc etc
RR: +7% dodge << this stat can be rerolled for 2 plat or 2 ankhs XD

Rings and amulets could have rerollable procs :)