PDA

View Full Version : Elite player down!!

Christina
03-16-2011, 08:28 AM
I bet all ppl who know this player, will miss him(name could be put here as it will be closed by devs) He play a class of an archer who is the first to reach 56.. Hopefully he get back but i doubt that will happen

Echelong
03-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Yep don't know what he did but it must have been really bad for devs to take that action. Either way this thread will be closed imo.

Christina
03-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Jus hope he comes back

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 08:36 AM
What? Now that is def a surprise... and not a very good one either.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Hmmmm i would like to know who it could be???

Kindread
03-16-2011, 08:42 AM
OMFG! The title had me scared for a minute. I had to try and login to PL real quick to make sure I wasn't permabanned. That title almost gave me a heartattack. :)

Junside
03-16-2011, 08:45 AM
He was a good player on pl, but I don't see why anyone needs to put someone else on a pedestal. And if he got perma-banned, maybe he wasn't such the admirable person as everyone immediately assumes.

There's not much difference between him and many other good players.

On a side note, when with me, half of his kills were "let me test this on you." And he immediately goes on to attack, as well as other unwarned impeding kills I've seen. I don't respect that.

Numbers and statistics can only show so much about something.

It is a shame though that he's gone.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 08:45 AM
never accrued to me cuz i dont see myself as elite lol. Whew and i dont have archer.

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 08:47 AM
never accrued to me cuz i dont see myself as elite lol. Whew and i dont have archer.

Personally I would have been scared at a title like "Another Noob bites the dust". :D

hawkei
03-16-2011, 08:47 AM
OMFG! The title had me scared for a minute. I had to try and login to PL real quick to make sure I wasn't permabanned. That title almost gave me a heartattack. :)

Lol /10chars

Keohike
03-16-2011, 08:48 AM
Personally I would have been scared at a title like "Another Noob bites the dust". :D

LOl me too
3 thumbs up

Major
03-16-2011, 09:11 AM
Hopefully he comes back....wish I knew what happened lol. Devs we should have a banned forum that only senior members can get in or something so we can discuss this stuff lol, just a suggestion.

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 09:14 AM
Problem is that openly discussing bans leads to people ganging up and "demanding" their friends to be unbanned which in turn leads to STS having to answer said demands and end up spending their days doing PR instead of working on PL... Also, it is their right to ban anyone for any reason ie: they could ban me because they are Squirrel adverse and their is nothing I could do except appeal to their common sense and Squirrels overall awesomeness. :D

Christina
03-16-2011, 09:19 AM
This playee imma talkin abt.. Imma sure all of u guys wil know.. He name appear on leaderboard..

j46g629h
03-16-2011, 09:21 AM
Idk what he did but there is nothing we can do if he breached ToS

you want him to come back just because he's your friend rather than find out what he did to get permanent banned

that doesn't make any sense but yes, it's very sad to hear that:(

FluffNStuff
03-16-2011, 09:27 AM
The dev's do not take Perma Bans lightly, and in this case I am sure it was a decision that must have weighed heavy on them. This is a player who has been here from the beginning, and he really lived the game. I do not know what he did to be banned (or even if he really is banned), but if he is, then I trust it was for the better of the game.

Keohike
03-16-2011, 09:28 AM
Nicely put.

Christina
03-16-2011, 10:00 AM
Don player deserve a second chance?? Every ppl make mistake.. I willing to give a second chance if imma a devs.. I mean u spend so much time into this game and becos of a small little mistake with no warnin given, U get a death sentence!! In all the online i played before.. Devs onli ban ppl for scamming or breachin into their system or use hacking.. But for this is game is amazing, devs do more den this.. They stalk ur msg even private msg.. Cant this game hav any private msg in it.. If u say something wrong. U got ban.. I mean lmao. I felt being stalked all the time.. That y i open a chatroom in palringo to talk freely.. I mean come on.. Player do deserve a second chance or their wrong doin even in real life.. I don see a point of perm ban if he didnt commit scammin or hacking

StompArtist
03-16-2011, 10:02 AM
idk what was done but honestly I think it would be better if you pleaded your case to them via email. No offense meant.