PDA

View Full Version : Leveling STS

Redezyx
03-16-2015, 06:50 PM
Hey everyone I hope your all well. I wanted to point out something real quick.
Basically someone told me a while ago if you level by account sts can down your lvl by 1? If this is true I have a lvl 9 Mage twink that was lvl 8 yesterday and I was lvling my new pet and I didn't release disable xp was off so I leveled to 9 by accident and I was wondering if sts could lvl me down once and if they can where is the link to support. Thanks

Kyle Holmes
03-16-2015, 07:35 PM
Just out of curiosity, why would you want to lvl down?

Clickbangboom
03-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Just out of curiosity, why would you want to lvl down?

For twinking. Usually twinks deck out in the best gear for their level, so it would be shame to accidentally level up.

Clickbangboom
03-16-2015, 08:36 PM
Hey everyone I hope your all well. I wanted to point out something real quick.
Basically someone told me a while ago if you level by account sts can down your lvl by 1? If this is true I have a lvl 9 Mage twink that was lvl 8 yesterday and I was lvling my new pet and I didn't release disable xp was off so I leveled to 9 by accident and I was wondering if sts could lvl me down once and if they can where is the link to support. Thanks

http://support.spacetimestudios.com/
or
support@spacetimestudios.com

Kyle Holmes
03-18-2015, 09:45 AM
Im new to this game so what is twinking? Haha

Clickbangboom
03-18-2015, 09:53 AM
Im new to this game so what is twinking? Haha

No Problem.
Twinking is where you keep your toon at a low level to fight in PvP (usually you would turn off your experience gain once you reach your desired level). Typically people max out their toon with the best gear and pets for their "twink" level. It's often times cheaper to get the "good" gear at a twink level and it offers different challenges and advantages for each level you "twink" at and you don't have to grind your way to end game to PvP.
I dont twink or pvp, so maybe others can advise better on the topic of twinking but that's my understanding of "twinking".

Kyle Holmes
03-18-2015, 10:09 AM
Ohhhhh right now its all falling into place, always wondered why low lvl gears were selling for thousands, thanks for your info :)