PDA

View Full Version : Using my left hand to right this

Enduvial
03-16-2015, 09:39 PM
I was in my first boxing tournement 3 days ago, I threw my first left at my opponents face as a distraction and then hit him with a amazing right to the head, thing was I actually punched him hard enough to break my right shoulder and to break his left bone eyebrow bone, pray that I get better soon, by the this means I'll probably on sl a little more, while I have to lay in my butt and back and neck all in a straight line so that my shoulder heals, send prayers to me.

Suentous PO
03-17-2015, 01:36 AM
Sounds odd, was it an off balance, cross/"haymaker", or was it a jab with a lot of weight behind it & your body locked?
I used to do a lot of competitive martial arts, the only time I've injured myself striking was with improper technique.
Not saying that's what happened.
Idk, how training differs, but I'm sure there are differences.
Take it easy on it, shoulder injuries can linger.

dudetus
03-17-2015, 12:23 PM
When I use my left hand, I call it "The Stranger".

Pirate Captain
03-17-2015, 01:24 PM
When I use my left hand, I call it "The Stranger".

At first I read this as the strangler and I was like wtf

dudetus
03-17-2015, 02:05 PM
At first I read this as the strangler and I was like wtf

That's just sick. U sicko.

CAK Vader
03-18-2015, 07:04 AM
I'm bored.

Enduvial
03-18-2015, 09:17 PM
Sounds odd, was it an off balance, cross/"haymaker", or was it a jab with a lot of weight behind it & your body locked?
I used to do a lot of competitive martial arts, the only time I've injured myself striking was with improper technique.
Not saying that's what happened.
Idk, how training differs, but I'm sure there are differences.
Take it easy on it, shoulder injuries can linger.
I put my entire body behind the punch and locked my shoulder and elbow

dawb
03-28-2015, 09:31 AM
Superman :encouragement:

Doframingo
03-29-2015, 01:21 PM
I was in my first boxing tournement 3 days ago, I threw my first left at my opponents face as a distraction and then hit him with a amazing right to the head, thing was I actually punched him hard enough to break my right shoulder and to break his left bone eyebrow bone, pray that I get better soon, by the this means I'll probably on sl a little more, while I have to lay in my butt and back and neck all in a straight line so that my shoulder heals, send prayers to me.

Did you the punching respiration and the correct leg steps?

Noodleleg
03-29-2015, 05:39 PM
Anybody else think of something else when they first read the title?

Enduvial
03-30-2015, 04:15 PM
What do you mean

xBLUx
03-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Yes I did think of something else...

Jblazer
04-07-2015, 04:53 PM
Could you use your left hand to spell write right? :D jk but hope you get better

Itoopeo
04-17-2015, 06:27 AM
In a small kickboxing tournament i saw an opening and threw a very strong side kick to my opponent. He didnt have time to parry or dodge so he blocked it with hand to save ribs but instead his hand broke :p

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Enduvial
04-17-2015, 04:20 PM
In a small kickboxing tournament i saw an opening and threw a very strong side kick to my opponent. He didnt have time to parry or dodge so he blocked it with hand to save ribs but instead his hand broke :p

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Lol my coach was trying to kick this distrubtrive dude out and the dude got mad and swiinged at my teacher my teacher literally punched the soul out of this dude he got him right in the solar plex and the dude actually knocked out for 15 mins I sh** you not it was funny because he said to drag him out of his gym so we did as he told us to do

xBLUx
04-19-2015, 02:56 AM
Lol my coach was trying to kick this distrubtrive dude
out and the dude got mad and swiinged at my teacher my teacher literally punched the soul out of this dude he got him right in the solar plex and the dude actually knocked out for 15 mins I sh** you not it was funny because he said to drag him out of his gym so we did as he told us to do

Now you are ur coaches slaves