PDA

View Full Version : Alien Oasis Quest Completion

Ixillicus
03-16-2011, 01:02 PM
I think there is a problem with the quests in Alien Oasis. The issue with the Daily quest not giving credit has been resolved, but the quests were changed from x/43 to x/44. I have searched through everything and have not been able to find a 44th quest. I have gotten a lot of feedback from people saying there used to be a quest that you had to talk to Ellie in Forest Haven that counted in AO. This quest is not offered anymore. Called "Trash Heaps" I think.

I wanted to post this as feedback if this is an error, to get resolved. If I have simply missed the quest or it's in some other hidden locale, it'd be nice to know.

martokro
03-19-2011, 12:37 AM
Got the same problem for all my 4 alias .. 43/44 completed, cant find any missing quest.
The Ellie favor quest has been changed to Burke has daily quest, but since Burke crafting quests only gives very low lvl gear, this is not interesting to do for us lvl 50+, that has nearly completed Mystery ... Missing number 44.

Besides the next lvl quest are now 33 in the Sewers ..
Thus the hint/quest + number 44 cyber quest, should rather be something like, contact the Mayor of the sewers ?

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 12:52 AM
There is the old Ellie quest in Forest Haven.
There is all the cyber quests.
All three of the alien oasis daily quests now count towards credit.
There are several quests hidden in alien oasis 1-3 dungeons.

I was 42/43 for awhile, until I went back through all the maps and found I missed one of Sizzio's quests.