PDA

View Full Version : Crafting nerfed again

famousfame
03-17-2015, 06:09 AM
Many of you who are crafting items regular will probably have noticed that at moment grand gems r ridiculous hard, now I been crafting 24/7 daily and haven't hit grand in over 2 weeks, in fact I am a serial crafter its what I do and how I make money. Since crafting got introduced to game I have only seen grand rate like so once and that was few months back around time of double gems odds, in fact the last double gem odds was worst I seen.
Now I understand that sts is a business and a money making entity but come on plz don't try and cheat on us by making grand gems ridiculous hard and entice us to use more plats to finish early on items we desperate need grands on.
Play fair sts ur game is already saturated on ideas don't give us further food for thought to quit.
Just my opinion guys.

"what goes up will come down"

debitmandiri
03-17-2015, 06:21 AM
I feel same situation, but for me it ia only special gem, example : reinforced, tarlok, elon, etc. But regular gem i still got grand gems often

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 06:54 AM
Same bad luck here latterly. I don't know if it has been nerfed but I haven't gotten any in over 80 gems now.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 07:00 AM
Same bad luck here latterly. I don't know if it has been nerfed but I haven't gotten any in over 80 gems now.
Its been nerfed quite obvious and now a common tactic by sts to entice the spend of plats.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 07:03 AM
To give u perspective 5 toons x 5 gems x 2 times daily x 16 days = yes ik shocking

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 07:11 AM
To give u perspective 5 toons x 5 gems x 2 times daily x 16 days = yes ik shocking

800 tries? If this is true a reply from a dev is urgently needed here and they should definitely look into it immediately.

P.S. I am upgrading the gear i am using. But after this I doubt I will continue trying

famousfame
03-17-2015, 07:17 AM
800 tries? If this is true a reply from a dev is urgently needed here and they should definitely look into it immediately.

P.S. I am upgrading the gear i am using. But after this I doubt I will continue trying
Tbh some days I may finish after 24hrs instead of 12hrs just to try something different but alas 0 grands, its quite shocking and makes me wana rage quit even more.

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 07:28 AM
Does someone else mind sharing their experiences with trying for grand gems lately? Feedback is appreciated.

P.S. I just assumed till now that it is my extremely bad luck.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Not the first and won't be the last time odds are against us, its now quite common sts tactic to add additional revenues to coffers :(

Kakashis
03-17-2015, 07:55 AM
I got really lucky the last few days! Bought a new twink set, tried gemming and got all supers within 5 days! This is coming from someone who opened 350 crates to get golden wings xD

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 08:33 AM
I haven't received a grand gem in a long, long time. I have probably received two grands since the double-odds gem weekend, and this is with crafting every day.

At this point, with all the questionable "luck" lately, I have given up on huge parts of the game. I don't bother with any daily (except for the planar tomb daily). I barely run arena. I'm barely even bothering to gem. Klass/Shaz are LOL. Loot is a joke. So I just run with friends, and, unless something changes soon, I expect to reduce my weekly in-game time by A LOT over the next couple of weeks.

I'm pretty disappointed at the current state of the game. So much for the new found transparency we heard a lot about....

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 08:55 AM
I'm pretty disappointed at the current state of the game. So much for the new found transparency we heard a lot about....

Ikr. Fade and I were talking about this recently too. Seems like January started out with a bang and things were looking up, then so quickly it deteriorates again. TBH I have been occupying my time with another game lately and just log on AL at night to run with friends and chat for a bit. :/

famousfame
03-17-2015, 08:59 AM
I got really lucky the last few days! Bought a new twink set, tried gemming and got all supers within 5 days! This is coming from someone who opened 350 crates to get golden wings xD
Ur blessed :)

famousfame
03-17-2015, 09:01 AM
I haven't received a grand gem in a long, long time. I have probably received two grands since the double-odds gem weekend, and this is with crafting every day.

At this point, with all the questionable "luck" lately, I have given up on huge parts of the game. I don't bother with any daily (except for the planar tomb daily). I barely run arena. I'm barely even bothering to gem. Klass/Shaz are LOL. Loot is a joke. So I just run with friends, and, unless something changes soon, I expect to reduce my weekly in-game time by A LOT over the next couple of weeks.

I feel u 100%. I gave up being optimistic that sts would do us a good turn long time ago and agree its gg now.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 09:02 AM
Ikr. Fade and I were talking about this recently too. Seems like January started out with a bang and things were looking up, then so quickly it deteriorates again. TBH I have been occupying my time with another game lately and just log on AL at night to run with friends and chat for a bit. :/
Same

gumball3000
03-17-2015, 09:10 AM
This is another example of questionable luck system, sts limits the amout of supergemmed items so they don't flood the market. Please reffer to my thread here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=215320
If you do gem items like you say you do then you might just entered a loop where your timing is really bad i suggest incrementing your crafting time by 5-10 minutes daily so every time you complete crafting on your items you should wait a few minutes before crafting them again.
800 rolls for supergem is insane and getting none is more insane.

FluffNStuff
03-17-2015, 09:11 AM
Do you pull your gems at the same time as you used to?

ueveotadeo
03-17-2015, 09:16 AM

The new transparency we heard a lot died the minute they describe the "old new awesome class roles to be implemented that already exist" to me.

Transparency about luck/loot/re-rolls/gem never existed. To me is very clear, despite what they might say, that this luck system is manipulate according to their needs.

octavos
03-17-2015, 09:19 AM

i agree..somethings does seem a bit off....wait must be the new game lol XD

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:21 AM
i agree..somethings does seem a bit off....wait must be the new game lol XD

Ikr. I don't know if I have it in me to jump to another StS game after the investment I made here. They make it so easy and tempting to spend spend spend !!!!

octavos
03-17-2015, 09:25 AM
Ikr. I don't know if I have it in me to jump to another StS game after the investment I made here. They make it so easy and tempting to spend spend spend !!!!

i'm on Kritika...and only hop on AL during events...thats about it. On that game I mentioned...everything is earned..and I mean everything....I'm so happy with it, AL can use some of there mechanics. ATM, IM JUST ENJOYING THE RIDE.

The new game will be a small tester..and taking it easy, not like AL when I first started.
*Grabs Popcorn, askes candy if she wants some*

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:26 AM
Ah is it cross platform?

octavos
03-17-2015, 09:28 AM
Ah is it cross platform?

iOS and Android..that it is..but no chrome cournterpart tho...but thats ok. its defiantly worth a try tho...soon there will be a pc MMO version..its a korean MMO..and it does look nice.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:29 AM
Dl'ing it now.

TY G.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:32 AM
Oh and to the OP the super gems are such a suck too. You know I have zero patience and when I want something supered I want it NOW. So I decided to super wind the last 2 slots in my mythic amulet few weeks back. Cost me over 100 bucks to do it and few million in the darn gems. I mean eventually you have to look at that and say this is just stupid why am I doing this. It took a full 89.00 plat pack and then half of another one for 2 freaking super gems.

I have plat pushed tons and tons of items for super gems and I will say that yes they seem to have made it even more difficult to get those supers.

gumball3000
03-17-2015, 09:41 AM
Oh and to the OP the super gems are such a suck too. You know I have zero patience and when I want something supered I want it NOW. So I decided to super wind the last 2 slots in my mythic amulet few weeks back. Cost me over 100 bucks to do it and few million in the darn gems. I mean eventually you have to look at that and say this is just stupid why am I doing this. It took a full 89.00 plat pack and then half of another one for 2 freaking super gems.

I have plat pushed tons and tons of items for super gems and I will say that yes they seem to have made it even more difficult to get those supers.
That us odd but i find the fact that almost everyone still has 2 normal gems in the mythic helmet is even more odd.
Some have only one normal gem left and i am talking about the top one, coincidence? I think not.

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 09:43 AM

Yeah, I gave 10 attempts at plat-through on one super gem. It didn't happen, 240 plat wasted, and this is AFTER dozens and dozens of attempts on the same gem slot!

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Ohhh this game is kind of cool Ghost. OMG!!! Anime themed. And free crates to open! lol...

I made a Candylicks acrobat so far.

G-M
03-17-2015, 09:44 AM
Guys we haven't touched the super gem odds since the last time we ran the 2X odds weekend. That's the only time we change those odds.

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 09:49 AM
Guys we haven't touched the super gem odds since the last time we ran the 2X odds weekend. That's the only time we change those odds.

And we are saying that since the end of double-odds, things have been "different"

This goes for most of the double-odds events. When the Planar Recipe was drop rate was "boosted" we saw a quick surge of drops, but then things went very dry. When we had the double-odds crates we saw a similar surge in drop rate, then things got really tight right after the end.

I don't know if it is how the drop-engine is designed where you are over compensating for the increased yield from the double-odds weekends, but this is a pattern that repeats over and over.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:52 AM
Yes they have always always struggled w/ drop rate but not sure if it's the same thing that would effect the supers on gems?

Idk. Even on the double odds weekend it cost me an entire plat pack to super one item (3 slots) pushing it through and in the past it was pretty solid 1:10 odds on double odds.

Jakubson
03-17-2015, 09:53 AM
0 grand fire gems from 90 wasted gems.......theres something wrong for sure!

Zeus
03-17-2015, 09:54 AM
Supers are by far the biggest platinum waste in the game. After going through 900 platinum & not getting a single super, I promised myself that I would only super through others.

On rare items, this is highly annoying and something that should be looked into...

Let us not forget ridiculous platinum costs for things like fossils or rings. After dropping a few hundred dollars on getting the darn fossil or ring, then you have to pay 390+ plat just to be able to use it (or wait 8 days LOL). Let's not even get started on supering a ring...

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:54 AM
i'm on Kritika...and only hop on AL during events...thats about it. On that game I mentioned...everything is earned..and I mean everything....I'm so happy with it, AL can use some of there mechanics. ATM, IM JUST ENJOYING THE RIDE.

The new game will be a small tester..and taking it easy, not like AL when I first started.
*Grabs Popcorn, askes candy if she wants some*

Are you Ghost there too? I just see a lvl 4 with that name.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 09:57 AM
Isn't she lovely!!!

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/17/400e35363e94fb6c650b90f20554afc0.jpg

Zeus
03-17-2015, 09:58 AM
For the amount that we spend on STG, lately, I feel like we haven't really been getting much of anything out of our money.

Mythiclash
03-17-2015, 09:59 AM
Dear sts,
can the next weekend be a 2x odds ? Since the last 2x odds end i bought some new gears and i craft it with so many gems (50 glacial gems) and I didnt got any grand gem.

octavos
03-17-2015, 10:01 AM
Isn't she lovely!!!

my IGN is GHθST...yes that o is a special character. i'm level 65..the max level..but you can keep leveling also XD (its called Master level and iv'e seen people in the 1,500-2,000..i'm 525, because i've been only been playing for a month)look for the guild unity...im a manager there. Ill add you to help you level..you will see what I mean XD.

As for the gems so I dont derail...everything that has luck attached to it seems off. JS

GoodSyntax
For the amount that we spend on STG, lately, I feel like we haven't really been getting much of anything out of our money.

^ THIS!

You know things are bad when the poor are complaining, the mainstream are complaining AND the rich are complaining.

Sorcerie
For the amount that we spend on STG, lately, I feel like we haven't really been getting much of anything out of our money.Lol, said the guy who wants for nothing...

Zeus
03-17-2015, 10:04 AM
Lol, said the guy who wants for nothing...

Eh?

Sorcerie
03-17-2015, 10:07 AM
Eh?Kali ninja'd me, xD

You know it's bad when even you're not happy.

Zeus
03-17-2015, 10:09 AM
Kali ninja'd me, xD

You know it's bad when even you're not happy.

Lol, sorry! Early in the morning and that wording wasn't meshing with my brain for some reason!

And yes...game isn't going to last much longer unless developers show some love for their side.

P.S: These grinding events aren't love for most people! :/

octavos
03-17-2015, 10:14 AM
Lol, sorry! Early in the morning and that wording wasn't meshing with my brain for some reason!

And yes...game isn't going to last much longer unless developers show some love for their side.

P.S: These grinding events aren't love for most people! :/

yup..agreed..and hello there Zeus.

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 10:19 AM
@Candy and Ghost - Is Kritika worth it? Is this a game where skill is rewarded and everything isn't purely dependent on luck?

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 10:20 AM
Yeah I mean the love event was cute, that was OK. The Goblin one was lame, really waste of time.

Unless they put some actual new maps in the game here soon, they will lose a large player base.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 10:21 AM
@Candy and Ghost - Is Kritika worth it? Is this a game where skill is rewarded and everything isn't purely dependent on luck?

I played for 10 minutes Kali, but if you DL it add me and come find Ghost too. We can try it out for sure. It actually looks pretty cool, and you get free stuff by logging in and free crates to open. You know how in AL you are so poor for so long it's a true struggle, this seems pretty different that way so far.

Rx8
03-17-2015, 10:21 AM

yeah, in kritika, you can earn both the ingame and premium currency (like plats). And you can get money from others...not much on luck, but knowledge needed :D

And...you can get rich in SECONDS with a few friends ;)

Ellysius
03-17-2015, 10:22 AM
Hope this helps...
55 upgrades in a row,none grand.

Niixed
03-17-2015, 10:24 AM
Many of you who are crafting items regular will probably have noticed that at moment grand gems r ridiculous hard, now I been crafting 24/7 daily and haven't hit grand in over 2 weeks, in fact I am a serial crafter its what I do and how I make money. Since crafting got introduced to game I have only seen grand rate like so once and that was few months back around time of double gems odds, in fact the last double gem odds was worst I seen.
Now I understand that sts is a business and a money making entity but come on plz don't try and cheat on us by making grand gems ridiculous hard and entice us to use more plats to finish early on items we desperate need grands on.
Play fair sts ur game is already saturated on ideas don't give us further food for thought to quit.
Just my opinion guys.

Hi Fame. In my investigations I've found that the strongest influences on Luck in the game are high activity and variety. Try not crafting anything for 12-24 hours and then craft a varying number of items, 2-4 maybe. If anything, this game is cyclical, so if you are performing your crafting activity in a similar enough manner you are going to get similar results. Try finishing up crafting in a different map/town or put a 2 minute gap between tapping each "Complete" or tapping them as fast as possible.

Break that cycle! If you mix it up often your odds will probably improve overall. How the Luck engine (a Random Number Generator or RNG) actually functions in AL is one of STS's most closely held secrets.

octavos
03-17-2015, 10:25 AM

SKILL is the name of the game...and alts actually help make your main better...I only play with one ATM. everything is earnable in the game including in-game currency. some things do have luck attached to it... but see even if luck fails you, you don't feel like you have to break the bank to be the best.

yes ill add you also ;) level up fast to invest your time on a character you really want to play on...But i do have to see your IGN also.

Yeah I mean the love event was cute, that was OK. The Goblin one was lame, really waste of time.
Unless they put some actual new maps in the game here soon, they will lose a large player base.
yes new unique stuff I will work for :)

I played for 10 minutes Kali, but if you DL it add me and come find Ghost too. We can try it out for sure. It actually looks pretty cool, and you get free stuff by logging in and free crates to open. You know how in AL you are so poor for so long it's a true struggle, this seems pretty different that way so far.
This happens alot, devs have weekly stuff they give out. Its an energy game but when ur max level like me..i have trouble waisting all my energy in 1 day.

G-M
03-17-2015, 10:31 AM
Hi Zeus. What would you like to see? We've been doing a number of free events just for fun lately in an effort to give back to our players and also make fun content that everyone can enjoy. Things like The Gauntlet, Love Crafting, and Leprechoblin were all designed to just be light, fun, and free. These events are admittedly small because we're focusing on creating expansion content, again to give you guys more stuff to do. For this reason I can understand if these events don't appeal to you as an elite player but I can tell you that we're working on some exciting new stuff for you to enjoy with the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 10:39 AM
You know I feel bad writing this because I have been a supporter of StS for so many years! I mean, I love the guys here and the people in the game.. but the boredom man is no joke. I truly am a gamer girl and I like to GAME, not just drop cash and have nothing to do. This almost is to the point of feeling like a chore with AL. Just trying to make it float, but really there is nothing except strong guild leaders keeping people logging in. We ran that Tour of Arlor for a whole month just to keep our guilds running and that was great. In my mind though, should it really be up to the players to keep the end game people busy? I mean, isn't that the development side?

Even the March producer letter never came, come on it's almost April.

I love my guild no doubt but I am starting to see this not looking so great... Really bummed.

Rx8
03-17-2015, 10:40 AM
What would you like to see? We've been doing a number of free events just for fun lately in an effort to give back to our players and also make fun content that everyone can enjoy. Things like The Gauntlet, Love Crafting, and Leprechoblin were all designed to just be light, fun, and free. These events are admittedly small because we're focusing on creating expansion content, again to give you guys more stuff to do. For this reason I can understand if these events don't appeal to you as an elite player but I can tell you that we're working on some exciting new stuff for you to enjoy with the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion.

my best constructive feedback in a few words and expressions...

Gauntlet - I LUV U <3 (but..to an extent)

leprechoblin-nub-goblin >> -.-

lovecraft - CLass loot made me... T-T

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 10:42 AM
Hi Zeus. What would you like to see? We've been doing a number of free events just for fun lately in an effort to give back to our players and also make fun content that everyone can enjoy. Things like The Gauntlet, Love Crafting, and Leprechoblin were all designed to just be light, fun, and free. These events are admittedly small because we're focusing on creating expansion content, again to give you guys more stuff to do. For this reason I can understand if these events don't appeal to you as an elite player but I can tell you that we're working on some exciting new stuff for you to enjoy with the Rage of the Ren'gol expansion.

It's not that we don't appreciate the minis because we do. But you guys need to give some substance because those will only hold us for so long. We can run tombs and tind w/ our eyes closed by now, we are just bored here. :/

If you could however get Remi to dress in a bunny costume this year for Easter we might feel better though. (:

Haligali
03-17-2015, 10:43 AM

Meh this kritika looks same as other gamevil games like darkness reborn, seems all a dungeon hunter 4 clone, not unique for me.

G-M
03-17-2015, 10:44 AM
You know I feel bad writing this because I have been a supporter of StS for so many years! I mean, I love the guys here and the people in the game.. but the boredom man is no joke. I truly am a gamer girl and I like to GAME, not just drop cash and have nothing to do. This almost is to the point of feeling like a chore with AL. Just trying to make it float, but really there is nothing except strong guild leaders keeping people logging in. We ran that Tour of Arlor for a whole month just to keep our guilds running and that was great. In my mind though, should it really be up to the players to keep the end game people busy? I mean, isn't that the development side?

Even the March producer letter never came, come on it's almost April.

I love my guild no doubt but I am starting to see this not looking so great... Really bummed.

As mentioned a few times before we're working on an expansion right now and are planning new events and content for the rest of the year. Candylicks can I ask what is your favorite event in the history of AL? What was the most fun and exciting time?

Ladysophie
03-17-2015, 10:48 AM
Add me on Kritika whoever is playing ign: Candidangel. :)

ueveotadeo
03-17-2015, 10:52 AM

I will write a few lines here.

To start with, you can't use new content as an excuse to not be so focused on what is already here. We have been hearing this "awesome new expansion" excuse in almost everything.

Someone on a different topic said something that realy shows how I think majority of ppl see STS right now:
- NATO - No action talk only

Dont get me wrong here. The lovecraft event was realy fun. The vanities are awesome, gave everyone a chance to get them.
The lepregoblin is like a minimum effort event by your side: lets get some old event, change a bit the color of the vanities and launch it again. Imho, would be better to have had no event at all. Disapointing.

What we want is what you guys promised at the begining of the year, transparency on the communication and I'd add a bit of commitment due to the disapointment of the "Revamp Skill system".

Let's take for example the subject on which this thread is about: Gemming.
If you say that it's all about "luck and probabilities" and there is no change made on how this "luck" is calculated and we have core players telling that something is wrong, is because something is probably wrong.

If it's not just "luck and probabilities" I say tell us what it is, when we say something is/seems wrong if all you have to say is that is as designed, well, clearly threads like this will keep coming undermining the trust we have on you guys as how to keep this game flowing and interesting.

Just my 2cents

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 10:53 AM
As mentioned a few times before we're working on an expansion right now and are planning new events and content for the rest of the year. Candylicks can I ask what is your favorite event in the history of AL? What was the most fun and exciting time?

Okay so I have been playing AL since January 2014- for me the best time in the game was when Tind was released and the elites. I like the challenge of new maps and quests and with my friends we spent a good few months getting down the strategies on those elite maps. It truly was the most fun I have had in AL. You guys made those elites so hard, yet it was an awesome grind to kill Rendtail the first time. It's neat experience to work those maps and give feedback and you guys tweak it out for our game play to improve. OMG those snakes on map 4 were so hard at first, but you know looking back was so fun at the same time.

The next best was the Planar Tombs, I was with Zeus the first time we did map three and it was something we both will never forget. That is the kind of game that I love, huge challenge and being one of the first to get in there and really challenge myself as a player here.

For me I am not a huge event lover, they are repetitive and I typically just grind my caps to plat then never go back to the event.

You guys know how to deliver, you really do. Your UI is clean and is what keeps me coming back to the game. The huge delay this time between caps is what is totally dragging out for us, and no matter how many mini events you insert isn't going to make up for the huge PvE population who game for quests and content.

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 10:55 AM

Don't even get me started on the questionable luck. As of now I have earned 362 planar fragments (and those not only from t3 and t2 runs, as I help people in t1 sometimes) so for the benefit of the doubt 181 runs and i have looted 2 (two) planar chests. I used to get one every 15-25 runs. Could it be that the drop rate has accidentally been returned to what t was when the tombs first came out and before it was buffed? And it is not only me. When I ask people I received answers like 50-60-70 runs without one. Not ok in my book.

So what about 100 gems for 2 super gems? And 2400 plat? Now imagine if one would try to supergem full mythic gear: 15 gems slots. One would need 18000 plat or 900 USD o.O. I do not know about the US, but here in Germany this is still a lot of money.

Jazzi
03-17-2015, 10:57 AM

Ok, lets assume that what you are saying is true. Could you please comment on what the OP is describing? Should this even be possible (600-800 tries without getting a grand)?

Thank you very much in advance for your reply!

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 11:02 AM
And if as a dev you want to see the issue w/ the gemming go look through my account history. You can probably find when I was trying to gem that amulet with 2 slots and the amount of tries that it took. I am not saying that you have changed something intentionally but it for sure is a huge difference than what was previous.

Niixed
03-17-2015, 11:10 AM

I'd like to bring up the fact that STS lost its lead producer so that's going to have a massive impact on workflow and productivity timelines. I'm not making excuses for STS, the game is definitely in a valley right now.

I'm saying is that I hope everyone realizes that STS is probably doing the best they can under the circumstances. The dust is still settling from Sam's departure (only been 2.5 months), plus they had to finish the MOBA that's been in development since last year.

I'm giving STS a good 6 months before I start rendering judgement. That may be too long for some, but everyone has their own level of patience.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 11:13 AM
Okay I went back to look at the exact times I platted through that amulet.

It took me 94 tries of 24 plat each to super 2 slots.

2,256 plat

That is pretty bad.

octavos
03-17-2015, 11:25 AM
what is your favorite event in the history of AL? What was the most fun and exciting time?

i'll answer this...anything that requires work from you guys. Re-colors are not good...EVER, and we want effort put into the game. Play Kritika, those devs have mechanics that could make your head spin. Daily rewards, pets and vanity, and items that require skill, weekly contests and sales. Luck like many games it does have, but nothing that can be a drastic game changer.

AL good gear based on luck (hence the threads that are made recently)...Grand gemming, drops from locked chests, drops from planer, drops from bosses, drops from events, drops from arena ect.....When can I say I can complete this objective and be guaranteed an item? (and no not doing 300 elite runs is considered earning) because I've never seen this on any STS game.

Niixed
03-17-2015, 11:27 AM
Okay I went back to look at the exact times I platted through that amulet.

It took me 94 tries of 24 plat each to super 2 slots.

2,256 plat

That is pretty bad.

Wow even at half price that would still be awful. Plat prices are far too high.

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 11:29 AM
Another item I pushed through w/ plat was someone's arcane ring during the double gem odds weekend. Again, I would have to look at it but it took me almost entire plat pack to super gem it and that was during double odds. :/

famousfame
03-17-2015, 11:38 AM
Sorry but I don't believe you, mayb this was reason samhayne left the business due to questionable ethics, I'm sorry you don't understand or empathise with is bit iv done well over 600 gems with 0 grand, and now I will let the cat out of bag I spent 3k plat on Gemming my imbued to get +6str and grand elo gem, care to explain those odds to me, on past I've spent on avg 300/500plat to get grand that's a fact this time round was quite shocking.

GoodSyntax
03-17-2015, 11:38 AM

Tarlok was easily the best event you guys put together. It was one of the rare events that really drove activity and guild cooperation! Plus the loot from the event was generally pretty good, tarlok gems were awesome, and, for the most part, there weren't too many one-hit KO's. Unfortunately, recent events have been about plat/energy and has really driven a wedge between the grinders & casuals, and the DPS & Tanks.

Shuyal was probably my favorite elite season. Mostly because the maps were fun and high end gear was plentiful. Architect weapons were generally pretty good (and had great PROCs) and during this season, we had Tarlok gear for those that wanted to go DMG oriented, so at least those without Mythics had viable alternatives. Sure, we died often enough, but we didn't get those random, no warning deaths like we do everywhere in Tindirin and Planar Tombs. The only gripe I had with Shuyal was the glitchy zones of Krom, but we did get the added bonus of multiple Krom's showing up on the maps once in a while.

Now, it just feels like the maps are a plat grab, with all the obnoxious one-hit kills and OP environmentals (specifically the death pools). There just seems to be a lot of bugs and problems with the game lately, and there has been very little response (and almost no action) from STS on any of them. The ability to earn income via farming is nearly non-existent and the rift between the top 10% and everyone else is now more like an ocean and definitely makes gameplay more of an exclusive affair. Anyone in the 10% really doesn't want to run outside of the group anymore.

Finally, with just about everything in game decided upon luck, what motivation is there when the "luck" is obviously not on your side? Am I really to believe that in 900+ arena runs I haven't even SEEN a recipe, nor do I know anyone that has actually looted a Fossil is nothing more than just a bad luck streak?

Are we really supposed to farm out Jarl/KM3 for locked until the next expansion? The social aspect is really the only thing that has brought me back to the game, but with so many being disappointed with the current state, many of my good friends are starting to leave. Once they are gone, I will not have any reason to stay. I'm sure that I am not the only one that feels this way.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 11:40 AM
Supers are by far the biggest platinum waste in the game. After going through 900 platinum & not getting a single super, I promised myself that I would only super through others.

On rare items, this is highly annoying and something that should be looked into...

Let us not forget ridiculous platinum costs for things like fossils or rings. After dropping a few hundred dollars on getting the darn fossil or ring, then you have to pay 390+ plat just to be able to use it (or wait 8 days LOL). Let's not even get started on supering a ring...
If you want to have a real good laugh read how much plat i spent on imbued, ROFL, but I couldn't agree with you more on this.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 11:41 AM
Lol, said the guy who wants for nothing...
Stay on topic plz.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 11:42 AM
Hi Fame. In my investigations I've found that the strongest influences on Luck in the game are high activity and variety. Try not crafting anything for 12-24 hours and then craft a varying number of items, 2-4 maybe. If anything, this game is cyclical, so if you are performing your crafting activity in a similar enough manner you are going to get similar results. Try finishing up crafting in a different map/town or put a 2 minute gap between tapping each "Complete" or tapping them as fast as possible.

Break that cycle! If you mix it up often your odds will probably improve overall. How the Luck engine (a Random Number Generator or RNG) actually functions in AL is one of STS's most closely held secrets.
Tried it all friend inc sitting naked under a full moon sacrificing a goat [emoji14]

famousfame
03-17-2015, 11:46 AM
And if as a dev you want to see the issue w/ the gemming go look through my account history. You can probably find when I was trying to gem that amulet with 2 slots and the amount of tries that it took. I am not saying that you have changed something intentionally but it for sure is a huge difference than what was previous.
Yes and while your looking through candy plz look through mine and see that I'm not lying.

Raregem
03-17-2015, 11:47 AM
I personally like the major events as it brings something new and is a good way to earn gold. (Most players that I've talked with seem to rely on the major events for gold)

Halloween event has been by far the best energy event to date in my opinion. (of course the first free tarlok event will always take the cake) We had a killer plat and gold tier reward, mythic pet with tokens, vanities etc. I ran that event probably more than was healthy. The only flop from that event was the curse skull gem that still does not want to sell today. Halloween was sooo good that the winter event was a huge flop. It set the bar high for the next event and it just didn't come close to hitting it.

Hercules
03-17-2015, 11:47 AM
I agree , 3 weeks and only 1 super gem. I was thinking I was the only one who had this problem.. In fact I do not risk creating a thread for fear of being told is just luck or receive criticism.

Haligali
03-17-2015, 11:49 AM
Tarlok was easily the best event you guys put together. It was one of the rare events that really drove activity and guild cooperation! Plus the loot from the event was generally pretty good, tarlok gems were awesome, and, for the most part, there weren't too many one-hit KO's. Unfortunately, recent events have been about plat/energy and has really driven a wedge between the grinders & casuals, and the DPS & Tanks.

Shuyal was probably my favorite elite season. Mostly because the maps were fun and high end gear was plentiful. Architect weapons were generally pretty good (and had great PROCs) and during this season, we had Tarlok gear for those that wanted to go DMG oriented, so at least those without Mythics had viable alternatives. Sure, we died often enough, but we didn't get those random, no warning deaths like we do everywhere in Tindirin and Planar Tombs. The only gripe I had with Shuyal was the glitchy zones of Krom, but we did get the added bonus of multiple Krom's showing up on the maps once in a while.

Now, it just feels like the maps are a plat grab, with all the obnoxious one-hit kills and OP environmentals (specifically the death pools). There just seems to be a lot of bugs and problems with the game lately, and there has been very little response (and almost no action) from STS on any of them. The ability to earn income via farming is nearly non-existent and the rift between the top 10% and everyone else is now more like an ocean and definitely makes gameplay more of an exclusive affair. Anyone in the 10% really doesn't want to run outside of the group anymore.

Finally, with just about everything in game decided upon luck, what motivation is there when the "luck" is obviously not on your side? Am I really to believe that in 900+ arena runs I haven't even SEEN a recipe, nor do I know anyone that has actually looted a Fossil is nothing more than just a bad luck streak?

Are we really supposed to farm out Jarl/KM3 for locked until the next expansion? The social aspect is really the only thing that has brought me back to the game, but with so many being disappointed with the current state, many of my good friends are starting to leave. Once they are gone, I will not have any reason to stay. I'm sure that I am not the only one that feels this way.

+1 to tarlok. No leaderboard push, drop rate of gold chest was good, best items worth something. I could run free but also i felt that my plat worth something if i had no patience finding portals.

Last halloween event was good also, but only because of paragems.

Niixed
03-17-2015, 12:04 PM
Tried it all friend inc sitting naked under a full moon sacrificing a goat [emoji14]

Smh Fame it's supposed to be a CHICKEN. Your inattention to detail really gets my goat.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Smh Fame it's supposed to be a CHICKEN. Your inattention to detail really gets my goat.
Oh my, no wonder it failed zzzzzz kk ima wait till this Friday with lunar eclipse my odds should go through the roof :)

Otahaanak
03-17-2015, 12:11 PM
Best event was Tarlok, agreed.

The game itself has stayed the same for so long that people are just bored. STS points out that the event is upcoming, and yes, it's likely to spur activity - but, ONLY for the newest maps. The old maps are left to stagnate, along with their loot.

How about a redesign of Watcher's Tomb, or Kraken Mines? If nothing else, than to give the timed runners a new challenge, or at the least a change for those who grind kills day after day?

How hard would it be to swap up the loot tables? Add some things, remove others?

Add a rare drop to the loot tables of elite tindrin? or shuyl? or Nordr? Don't tell the community where, but tell us what and when it's available? A treasure hunt if you will. That would be nothing to do IMO. The weapon, or armor wouldn't have to be the best available, or game changing, just something that looked cool, or whatever. Heck even a vanity added to the loot table would be worth getting the community active and give them something to farm for. Running maps just for the sake of running maps - gets old after months of doing it.

What do we want? That question has been asked over and over ad nauseam. There are a ton of feedback threads over the last year - perhaps give those a quick read through.

Back on topic, I've gotten 1 super in the last week. I too have stopped crafting for the most part. I'm mind blown at how much plat has been used for simply crafting. I had no idea. I don't think I've spent more than 5-6 plat to finish a craft in a very long time.

Overweightank
03-17-2015, 12:33 PM

+1 Obama! This comment was absolutely terrific! Holy crap kali blog that! that described the game absolutely how it was! This game is too money oriented. no more care goes into these events. We need change and we need to fill in the gap between poor and rich. We need to have less bugs. We need a better player base. Everything's going downhill, and I for one, am not going to play the new game, its A.L and nothing else.

Spell
03-17-2015, 01:03 PM
Isn't she lovely!!!

What game is dat?! That toon looks cuuute :o !

Kakashis
03-17-2015, 01:11 PM
Best event by far was tarlok. It bounded guilds tighter to farm out the free portals. Energies are the new evil and I don't get why when you open a rift portal you still need energy to go through on a random map.

The new random one hits and no warning red zones takes away the skill factor and to be pro you just need anks. My favorite season was shuyal because I was able to play my class without dying. I hope to see less reliance on anks. It makes elite farming very unprofitable.

Xradioactiv
03-17-2015, 01:51 PM
Is true bro. Many ways to make us to spend money in that game,started to be a kind of bank wich don't give ur money back.

octavos
03-17-2015, 01:55 PM

that game my friend is where I migrated to..its Called Kritika: The white Knights..for Android and iOS
my IGN is on my sig... ;) read this whole thread to find the details.

http://youtu.be/7FeUsuvt8wE
Kritika
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.kritikamobile.android.googl e.global.normal&hl=en

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 02:44 PM
Yep yep find me over there I'll be on later. Candylicks

Candylicks
03-17-2015, 02:45 PM
And yes its cuuuuute!!! I'll scope out their forums tomorrow see if the community is decent or what.

famousfame
03-17-2015, 02:52 PM
Erm not as cute as u [emoji14]

Omg Omg so cheesy but just couldn't help it :)

Fyrce
03-17-2015, 04:12 PM
I have never platted through a crafting and doubt I ever will. I learned that after the 1st or 2nd double odds crafting weekend. After that double odds, it seemed like grand gems were non-existent. So much so that I've given up on super gems without the double odds.

I have noticed that it's important, when relying on luck in the system, to vary times, change toons, to try to change up the random roll because it does sometimes appear to get stuck. I am not sure how this can be applied to gemming -- I suppose vary the times you pick up your completed crafting. But getting super gems when the odds are not doubled is so low most times, that I would just personally wait for a double gem period.

As for events, I like them.

I played the heck out of the longer events and farmed the heck out of all of them. I even farmed some lepregoblin, though not as much, since there're not that many items and those items look very similar to existing items. As for the Tarlok event, personally I like the Ursoth event better. To me the only big difference in the two events was the manner one enters the event. Tarlok's zone wasn't that amazing. It was a cool boss but Syrillax was pretty cool too. I even like the Ursoth event better than the Tarlok event.

In terms of items, I would say I get the greatest use out of the Tarlok and Ursoth event equips. The best vanities were from the recent Lovecraft event.

Ssneakykills
03-17-2015, 04:40 PM
Usroth and tarlok where by far the best events in arcane legends and that's was due to the amount of effort, bosses, vanitys and mainly because everything was new and not recoloured.

The energy aspect of the usroth didn't actually bother me as much it stops me playing all day when I could be doing something more productive.

Back on topic I agree when I've tried gemming recently I've recieved no grand gems which is a disheartner because it's again luck based and my luck never seems to be in nor does anyone else's with gemming.

Sfubi
03-17-2015, 04:43 PM
i have done one item, glacial gem, everyday since grand gem double odds weekend. This morning i had to try again.

Fix it asap ppwst (pretty please with sugar on top)

Bellaelda
03-17-2015, 05:01 PM
Yeah... I've felt the same. After the announcement of skills and what not I just threw in the towel. Bored of waiting for stuff to get fixed... Been trying to find a new game now instead.

cami
03-17-2015, 05:32 PM
that game my friend is where I migrated to..its Called Kritika: The white Knights..for Android and iOS
my IGN is on my sig... ;) read this whole thread to find the details.

http://youtu.be/7FeUsuvt8wE
Kritika
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.kritikamobile.android.googl e.global.normal&hl=en

wow, it looks cool

Titanfall
03-17-2015, 05:39 PM
Everyone should play Kritika IMO, much more enjoyable and the devs arent cheats. I do respect STS, I really do. But stealth nerfing drops and what not is a bad move and if people find out about this (which half the forums have) people will start moving games.

bedmaster
03-17-2015, 07:27 PM
Wish my phone wasnt rooted i cant play kritika

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Bellaelda
03-17-2015, 08:35 PM
Downloading now... I'll give it a try... Bored

ilhanna
03-17-2015, 10:08 PM

I've played AL since August 2013 and in all the 1.5 year, my favorite, most exciting event has always been the 2013 Tarlok event. Guild cooperation was at an all time high (even higher than when expansion rolled in or in any other event since. Energy is a drag). There was incentive for everyone--plat-spender or not, hardcore pve player or not, whatever your level was--to work hard because a lot of the chest contents, token bought items and craftables were useful and original (not recoloreds) and made for good investment long after the event. I think it's safe to say that everyone who played that event missed it the second it was over and misses it even more with every event that followed. The 2014 Tarlok event didn't even come close.

But to me personally the reason 2013 Tarlok event was a huge hit was because it gave people the incentive to run Arlor maps and to work together (if you made a party and everyone ran different maps and each killed boss solo you got four chances of opening a portal). Even if you ran with randoms they stayed till boss for a chance to open portal. So you could run event and still farmed stuffs, did your dailies, helped your guildies, got some aps, ran elite. The recent events where the only busy places were the event city/map and wt4 (for essences to craft energy) made me sad. The multiple portals that opened and got ignored by players on map because they had no energy/didn't want to risk one-hit-killing bosses with randoms/were bored to tears with grinding event made me even sadder.

To me, the recent Tour of Arlor by Kalizzaa brought back some of the fun that I had running 2013 Tarlok event precisely because of those two elements: incentive to run Arlor maps and player cooperation. These had been sorely lacking in most of the events since last year. If events can somehow involve running these beautiful maps you have taken such pains to build, maybe by weaving extra storyline and quests into them, I think many would enjoy it more.

STS had also done several events where collecting is the main component. In itself these aren't all bad. But I'd like to remind you of the 2013 Halloween event which was basically a collecting event too. There were a number of daily quests going and the rewards were pretty exciting and everyone who played it a certain number of days got a banner. If collecting events are supposed to be lightweight fluffy fun, that I think was the way to go.

Looking at the recent mini-events, I think Lovecraft was a success because it incorporated some of the elements that made past events a hit. Various rewards, from vanity to banner to inventory slots and even chance of ankhs. The universal goal and letter granting love potions that got people out of their selfish solitary grind was a nice touch too. The fact that vanities were untradeable also made it possible for me to see acts of kindness like guildies donating lovecraft chests, giving away tons of letters, etc. Time and again I see people in this forum saying they are staying because of the social aspect of the game, their friends, their guild. Please bear this in mind when thinking up an event.

IMO fun in AL is a balance between challenge and reward. Too easy and you fall asleep while doing it, too hard and pretty soon you will start calculating whether the reward is worth the pots, time, and frustration. Striking the right balance might be tricky, but it isn't impossible given what STS had been able to deliver before and can again, if they could learn from their past successes and failures.

ilhanna
03-17-2015, 10:43 PM
...Unfortunately, recent events have been about plat/energy and has really driven a wedge between the grinders & casuals, and the DPS & Tanks.

This exactly. Grinder vs casual rift cost my guild two officers last winter event.

Ladysophie
03-17-2015, 10:57 PM
There is simply no game like AL out there, unfortunately. Kritika gets boring and repetitive fast because you are always alone, the maps are too short, there is no market or town. Its perfect to play between each AL event or while waiting for the expansion lol
Add me If you need help. ^^

Bellaelda
03-18-2015, 02:12 AM
Yeah.. Tried it... Got bored fast... Deleting... Stuck with ONC and AL for now still... Till something new gets launched anyway

Xorrior
03-18-2015, 04:27 AM
I agree on the grand gem nerf. You can't get one to save your life.

Also STS, stop the recolouring of the same thing! It shows you guys either are lazy or can't be bothered making something fresh. Recoloured frogs and toucans *rolls eyes*. Make new pets in these plat crates, throw in some new weapons in these crates too.

Remove useless and dead gear from end gear loot and put something fresh and good! Magma gear has no value and the same with planar weapons. Planar weapons are useless anyway.

If you're devoid of any ideas read the countless suggestions in the suggestion category of the forum -_-

I'm a bit worried about this new expansion coming out, if it has drop rate equivalent to fossil or ankh drain bosses like enrage Stahl and Sorrax. Or no skill just plat required ethos, it won't look good for AL.

Dear JustG and Devs,

This game pays your mortgage not ours, it puts food on your table not ours! Right at this moment this is the only money earner you got. Don't mess up the next expansion please.

P.S before next expansion is out you can make another mini event to farm ankhs. Also make an energy free Tarlok Revisited event with some good fresh loot, vanities and event pets, also make everything tradeable please!

I know you have to stick with the energy system for income but you need to give community some more love and healing.

I tell ya what you can also do as part of the healing process, before the expansion do a once in a lifetime 60% plat sale. You're doing two things here.... Counter balancing the recent price hike and thanking all those who spend real money in this game.

famousfame
03-18-2015, 06:45 AM
I agree on the grand gem nerf. You can't get one to save your life.

Also STS, stop the recolouring of the same thing! It shows you guys either are lazy or can't be bothered making something fresh. Recoloured frogs and toucans *rolls eyes*. Make new pets in these plat crates, throw in some new weapons in these crates too.

Remove useless and dead gear from end gear loot and put something fresh and good! Magma gear has no value and the same with planar weapons. Planar weapons are useless anyway.

If you're devoid of any ideas read the countless suggestions in the suggestion category of the forum -_-

I'm a bit worried about this new expansion coming out, if it has drop rate equivalent to fossil or ankh drain bosses like enrage Stahl and Sorrax. Or no skill just plat required ethos, it won't look good for AL.

Dear JustG and Devs,

This game pays your mortgage not ours, it puts food on your table not ours! Right at this moment this is the only money earner you got. Don't mess up the next expansion please.

P.S before next expansion is out you can make another mini event to farm ankhs. Also make an energy free Tarlok Revisited event with some good fresh loot, vanities and event pets, also make everything tradeable please!

I know you have to stick with the energy system for income but you need to give community some more love and healing.

I tell ya what you can also do as part of the healing process, before the expansion do a once in a lifetime 60% plat sale. You're doing two things here.... Counter balancing the recent price hike and thanking all those who spend real money in this game.
Good shout :)

Also I'll add the reason tarlok was so popular en' masse was due to plat farming.

epicrrr
03-18-2015, 09:28 AM
I never really care about grand gems and stuff, I craft occasionally mostly i dont get grand but sometimes i get grand gem on the first try so either way im fine and I wont loose my cool when i dont get a grand gem, and DEFINITELY not going to start raging on forum and posting other games when i want something heard.

Jazzi
03-18-2015, 09:34 AM
I never really care about grand gems and stuff, I craft occasionally mostly i dont get grand but sometimes i get grand gem on the first try so either way im fine and I wont loose my cool when i dont get a grand gem, and DEFINITELY not going to start raging on forum and posting other games when i want something heard.

Did you even read the comments? 150 USD for a grand. 600-800 tries and nothing. Farming posts or trolling?

Excuses
03-18-2015, 09:38 AM
I think tarlok was good because it didn't require luck to find the best boss when you use Plats and also didn't require Plat to farm. And tarlok gears were actually worthy to have and sell.
Plus, bosses were not too hard. The event didn't required gold to play.

After energy is introduced, it made us to more rely on luck. And gears were not worth or too rare.

About gem rate, yes it's too low. It's just gold sucker. And this game is suffering lack of gold now.
Hope this game rewards efforts and so we can enjoy 'playing' game.

famousfame
03-18-2015, 11:09 AM
I don't make posts for fun or to gain popularity but to highlight when I c something clearly flawed and broken as crafting is at moment. Have spent ridiculous time and money in gems with 0 results.

octavos
03-18-2015, 11:16 AM

I posted what mechanics are better in those games epic, and AL could benefit from that...I don't work for STS, so I don't know there financial situation. I posted an alternative for people who are bored. I can see that you are not bored, which i'm happy for you bud. But I see many others including myself that have shot for a grad gem..only to come out 10x more broke. as to get the attention for devs..it has to be done becuse producer and other devs are showing off there new game, and were left here just wondering...whats going on?!?! because we know somethings broken.

I'm sure if you felt strongly about something you would want to be heard also right?

lavecina
03-18-2015, 03:10 PM
Hi people,,

I think most of you got it wrong.

I get 1 Grand per day, im doing 22 crafts a day,, meaning we have a 5% chances,, more you craft more you get,, cant spect to get a super crafting 1 only item.

Could it be to have a global craft % instead of a personal, meaning when game its quiet are less chances to get a craft but i doubt so.

Does not matter if you wait 10mins or press in finish instant, its about the number of crafts and the programmed % of having a chance.

I know people that got 2 super in mythic item out of 2 clean spots,

What i dont undestand its old player having this days mythic helms and armors not being super, its about right to leave 12h not to play GAMES, if you cant do this yoiiu got a serius problem, doing 1 gem a day wilkl take you 3 months to have it super,, just patience and dedication.

grzena1982
03-18-2015, 05:07 PM
Ok, with my over 70k spent on the game on all accounts i can say that gemming items is somehow of a joke. Not sure how much money you make from excessively addicted & rich players, but after using plats on the test server, spending entire 2.5k plat just to get two grand gems i decided not to touch this feature again.

Only recently ive been trying to upgrade one of my old armors and it took me almost 2 weeks to get one grand gem.

It may not be my place to discuss with you your pricing policies nor strategies, but i think that you keep on making a lot of wrong choices. I see no transparency where one is needed, secret nerfes to things, constant nerfs and buffs business, giving out exclusive items in privately organised contest without properly informing your devoted platinum players.

famousfame
03-18-2015, 06:09 PM
Ok, with my over 70k spent on the game on all accounts i can say that gemming items is somehow of a joke. Not sure how much money you make from excessively addicted & rich players, but after using plats on the test server, spending entire 2.5k plat just to get two grand gems i decided not to touch this feature again.

Only recently ive been trying to upgrade one of my old armors and it took me almost 2 weeks to get one grand gem.

It may not be my place to discuss with you your pricing policies nor strategies, but i think that you keep on making a lot of wrong choices. I see no transparency where one is needed, secret nerfes to things, constant nerfs and buffs business, giving out exclusive items in privately organised contest without properly informing your devoted platinum players.
Well said :)

Jazzi
03-19-2015, 08:22 AM
It looks like we will be able to have an inflow of fresh and focused data with the upcoming Crafting Mania. I have prepared 120 gems and need to get grands in 3 slots. According to the people who claim that the statements in this thread are wrong or/and exaggerated I should be able to get those easily. Anyway I urge you to do the same and try with an exact amount of gems and give feedback here on the results.

Tyvm in advance :-)

epicrrr
03-19-2015, 08:51 AM
I posted what mechanics are better in those games epic, and AL could benefit from that...I don't work for STS, so I don't know there financial situation. I posted an alternative for people who are bored. I can see that you are not bored, which i'm happy for you bud. But I see many others including myself that have shot for a grad gem..only to come out 10x more broke. as to get the attention for devs..it has to be done becuse producer and other devs are showing off there new game, and were left here just wondering...whats going on?!?! because we know somethings broken.

I'm sure if you felt strongly about something you would want to be heard also right?

Yeah i totally get you, I too want the best stuff want em all on super gem steroids. BELIEVE me I have blownn over 300-500k on a single item that was before tarlok! Atm i have 5 grand gems and i think ill stop there and just get those legendary and mythic gems in the future. As for the % crafting rate for super gems, i know a lot are hard to explain by STS because they cant reveal how those stuff are computed cause its part of "core-codes; the secret of trade" thing. Like the armor and hp relationship those are mostly unexplained.

On related note: i wonder whats this craft mania mini evet im startig to like those minis :)

octavos
03-19-2015, 09:45 AM

nice..*and ducks for cover*

regizakirs.rs
03-19-2015, 12:02 PM
Kritika is worth it. I played it the day it dropped it's a good game

mlb2005
03-19-2015, 08:32 PM

Excellent post.

ilhanna
03-19-2015, 11:05 PM
Kritika is worth it. I played it the day it dropped it's a good game

Gets repetitive after a while. The auto-battle option is baffling. The lack of player interaction makes it a lonely game. The pets...AL is waaay better there. But I have to say Kritika has the cutest vanities ever.

Leonut
03-20-2015, 12:21 AM

To start with, you can't use new content as an excuse to not be so focused on what is already here. We have been hearing this "awesome new expansion" excuse in almost everything.

Someone on a different topic said something that realy shows how I think majority of ppl see STS right now:

Dont get me wrong here. The lovecraft event was realy fun. The vanities are awesome, gave everyone a chance to get them.
The lepregoblin is like a minimum effort event by your side: lets get some old event, change a bit the color of the vanities and launch it again. Imho, would be better to have had no event at all. Disapointing.

What we want is what you guys promised at the begining of the year, transparency on the communication and I'd add a bit of commitment due to the disapointment of the "Revamp Skill system".

If you say that it's all about "luck and probabilities" and there is no change made on how this "luck" is calculated and we have core players telling that something is wrong, is because something is probably wrong.

If it's not just "luck and probabilities" I say tell us what it is, when we say something is/seems wrong if all you have to say is that is as designed, well, clearly threads like this will keep coming undermining the trust we have on you guys as how to keep this game flowing and interesting.

Just my 2cents

Yup that was my NATO post.

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 12:28 AM
so they heard you and made a one week instant crafting, and double odds for grand gem

Leonut
03-20-2015, 12:31 AM

Just my 2cents

so they heard you and made a one week instant crafting, and double odds for grand gem

2 x 0.01%. Clap Clap Clap.

Excuses
03-20-2015, 01:21 PM
Just spent 1344 plats and got 4 super only.
This means I used 56 gems for 4 super, each one took 14 gems with 'double' gem event.
Am I the one one thinks this is ridiculously low rate?

Or maybe I'm cursed.

famousfame
03-20-2015, 01:25 PM
Just spent 1344 plats and got 4 super only.
This means I used 56 gems for 4 super, each one took 14 gems with 'double' gem event.
Am I the one one thinks this is ridiculously low rate?

Or maybe I'm cursed.
That's how it used to be before sts did their secret nerf, on avg I'd say u did ok.

Jazzi
03-20-2015, 06:00 PM
1/27 grand so far from the double odds. Now it is getting pretty bad to be honest. I was getting that or better off normal odds back in the day

Update Saturday evening: sold one of the items I was crafting. Now crafting only 8 items. 3/35 grand so far

Sunday morning update: 5/43. Unfortunately still none on the items I use personally. Managed to make one item perfect though. Nice profit off this one.

famousfame
03-21-2015, 08:38 AM
Ok so 75/2 shocked I managed 2 grands @double odds roflmfao

Bluebatthing
03-21-2015, 01:06 PM
STS can say it's x2 or x10 grand gems weekend and we wouldn't even know if they actually changed the rate....and for some reason esesences are rarer than crates since it's instant gem crafting:beaten:

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 01:37 PM
If you had high hopes about being able to get grand gem easy then you haven't learned yet...

famousfame
03-21-2015, 05:19 PM
STS can say it's x2 or x10 grand gems weekend and we wouldn't even know if they actually changed the rate....and for some reason esesences are rarer than crates since it's instant gem crafting:beaten:
Give with the right and take with the left.

Jazzi
03-22-2015, 04:17 PM
5/50 now. Not a single grand on one of the 4 mythic items I was upgrading

codered
03-22-2015, 06:53 PM
2/23 on 2 bows i bought 800g and sell it for 30k each xd , 1 per bow
#still no grand on my mythic armor -.-

Yumisa
03-22-2015, 07:50 PM
With all honesty I must agree it took me around 5 weeks of upgrading 2 items every day to get 2 grands. I used to be able to get 1 grand on 1 item every 1 weeks before....I did feel like The rate of grand gem was lower then before, but then again it could all be just bad luck.And everytime i have bad luck, i know it gives me better luck next time.

EDIT: By they way I have read ALOT of OFF-TOPIC's on this thread, whats with all the random complaints about events and fun? This thread is talking about gemming....

Jazzi
03-23-2015, 06:05 AM
Final tally 5/57.
Last double odds I had 7/35
The one before 12/35
Anyway none of these 5/57 were on my planar pendant or my myth helm or armour where I have been missing one grand since last double odds and have been trying 1-2 times a day every day.

Maybe it is just my luck. Who knows

vraekthas
05-18-2015, 06:45 PM
what i don't get is why anyone would spend plat right before an announced expansion on ridiculous gem rates when the gear will be essentially invalid ...soon?...hate the lack of info on the expansion time frame, also dont see why STS cant just increase grand odds considering the announcement of this would probably generate interest and revenue for them in the form of spent plat, and since they've announced the introduction of the jewel system to replace gems... anyone spending on trying for grands when the odds are so low and new lvkl cap/ equip is being released is either terminaly hopeful and has unwavering faith in sts's system, has too much $ to blow for their own good, or is simply unaware of the odds currently stacked against them