PDA

View Full Version : Good ol' days

Potawto
03-16-2011, 02:38 PM
I miss the days back when 500 population was an insanely high amount of people to be playing and swamp gear was the PHATTEST LEWT out there; the days when fnord existed and there was no such thing as a noob. Now, PL wreaks of newfigs who treat lowlevs like dirt, turning them away when they ask a question or need help. What ever happened to the good days of PL?

P.s. I know my spacetime account says June, but I joined the forums after I started playing sonetime in the middle of April.

Kossi
03-16-2011, 02:39 PM
ummm...okay.

sorry but this is a very pointless thread.

EDIT: especially when noone knows the correct answer

Potawto
03-16-2011, 02:51 PM
ummm...okay.

sorry but this is a very pointless thread.

EDIT: especially when noone knows the correct answer

Speaking of pointless, kind of like this post you just did. What have you to gain from disagreeing with me. Nothing. I just wanted to see if any of the other older players felt the same way, especially the really old players.

superglut2
03-16-2011, 03:05 PM
I really dont miss old times.. They were really really borig compared to now.. We didnt even have hats.. No sets, nothing.. Not even quests, 1 town.. Who rly misses that? And population or the 2 servers i dont miss either cause it was boring. 1 server growded the other empty..

Ladylove
03-16-2011, 03:06 PM
I miss being a bobbleheaded enchantress.

Potawto
03-16-2011, 03:12 PM
Bobblehead enchantress FTW!!!

IamBored
03-16-2011, 03:15 PM
Let do an experiment. Have a 50+ unknown person join one of the good/elites players game and play like a newbie and see how many time they get help/boot.

KaotiicxDream
03-16-2011, 03:17 PM
Let do an experiment. Have a 50+ unknown person join one of the good/elites players game and play like a newbie and see how many time they get help/boot.

i will join the experiment xD

superglut2
03-16-2011, 03:19 PM
Lol id boot them.

Kingofhurtz
03-16-2011, 03:42 PM
:( That's what i keep wishing for. Before when we were a strictly Apple community ;) And when the swamps were actually hard and the castle stash and brown ground in FH. And of course the bobblehead enchantresses and my pally with face paint from Warlord Armor!
-Ends Sadness-

Potawto
03-16-2011, 03:47 PM
:( That's what i keep wishing for. Before when we were a strictly Apple community ;) And when the swamps were actually hard and the castle stash and brown ground in FH. And of course the bobblehead enchantresses and my pally with face paint from Warlord Armor!
-Ends Sadness-

Glad to see another who misses those days. I remember when my warrbird was rocking the warlord penguin look.

Pharcyde
03-16-2011, 04:05 PM
The game went downhill when....
1.) We went to Droid. Can you talk about a bigger flood of new players in a short amount of time?
2.) Powerleveling threads. We added insult to injury by taking the flood of new players and dumping them off in high level dungeons at end level.

noobmigo
03-16-2011, 04:12 PM
Teehee, the good old days were the halloween days. I enjoyed them much more than I enjoyed the "good old days" Everyone was excited about PL's first (i think) real event, and now, we have events so much, that people have come to expect them now. Everyone was wrocking the witch hat and what not, ahhhh...

Snakespeare
03-16-2011, 04:26 PM
These are the good old days that we will be remembering tomorrow. We will say, remember those darn firetraps? remember having to separate the king and queen? remember how much Snake used to say he hated sewers? And we'll raise a glass, then, to these days, and wish they were here again.