PDA

View Full Version : Tindirin Tooth Drop Nerfed?

Overweightank
03-17-2015, 12:26 PM
Can a Dev confirm this? I haven't seen a tooth drop in elites for a long time... is it nerfed? I wouldn't be surprised if so.

I've done 9 runs so far; 5 of elite Jagged and 4 wilds, no teeth drops.

Sorcerie
03-17-2015, 01:50 PM
Can a Dev confirm this? I haven't seen a tooth drop in elites for a long time... is it nerfed? I wouldn't be surprised if so.

I've done 9 runs so far; 5 of elite Jagged and 4 wilds, no teeth drops.Sometimes they don't drop, it happens. Keep farming Over, :)

Ardbeg
03-17-2015, 03:11 PM
i leveled a pet today and got 6 teeth out of around 30-35 runs. not too bad i would say.

Clickbangboom
03-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Got two yesterday out of like 5 runs. That's the best rate I have every had :)
Must have been because of the Leprechaun grab and pendant I was wearing lol.

codered
03-17-2015, 08:23 PM
Elite the wild doing like 8 runs, 2 dropped,, xD ,,,

Qnoy
03-17-2015, 08:31 PM
Tested 1 run and got 1 tooth elite wild .. Nothing nerfed i guess

ilhanna
03-17-2015, 10:21 PM
From yesterday's runs: 1/2 in elite (Caves and Corridor), 2/8 in normal (Wilds). About average.

carmine_blade
03-18-2015, 02:01 AM
I've had more than usual lately, so I think you must just be going through a dry patch. Soon your luck will change :)

vfreakhun
03-18-2015, 04:46 AM
I've had more than usual lately, so I think you must just be going through a dry patch. Soon your luck will change :)
LOL - dry patch.
Sometimes I feel this also (not just on teeth drops)...
I have the feeling that these "dry patches" are programmed as well as we have some "fruitful hours (or 10 mins)" - what I just realize when I sum up the loot.
Sometimes I get more loot in half an hour (fruitful 10 mins) than 3-4 hours in other day (dry patch).

If you calculate the possibility of this (pure math) ... the chance of thi sudden change is quite low, but I feel frequently.
Ergo (strictly IMO) these dry-fruitful times are programmed.

LOL I wanna know the periodicy or trigger and use only the fruitful time.

carmine_blade
03-18-2015, 04:32 PM
LOL - dry patch.
Sometimes I feel this also (not just on teeth drops)...
I have the feeling that these "dry patches" are programmed as well as we have some "fruitful hours (or 10 mins)" - what I just realize when I sum up the loot.
Sometimes I get more loot in half an hour (fruitful 10 mins) than 3-4 hours in other day (dry patch).

If you calculate the possibility of this (pure math) ... the chance of thi sudden change is quite low, but I feel frequently.
Ergo (strictly IMO) these dry-fruitful times are programmed.

LOL I wanna know the periodicy or trigger and use only the fruitful time.

Lol yes it does feel that way, I once got 9 locked in half an hour and felt I was queen of the world then other times no locked or eggs for a few days. I guess it's human nature to read patterns in everything and perhaps I'm being naive but I always thought it was random, would love to know for sure!

Jhawkeye
03-18-2015, 04:35 PM
Now to fix my 3 yr long dry patch on locks

Noobx
03-18-2015, 06:44 PM
Just a bunch of numbers that ruined your gaming life.