PDA

View Full Version : birds? bears? or mage?

icantgetkills
03-16-2011, 05:00 PM
hay guys :D im back for a while after a break and i already have a bird level 55 and really dislike using him unfortuntly i just dont enjoy using so many mana pots

what class should i use? what uses the least pots and can survive the best?
im looking for a team to level my bear or mage to 55

mage- keeper staffset
dexbear- voidset

both level 50 any help anyone im hoping to get 1 55 and a 56 before blackstar comes out

Major
03-16-2011, 05:07 PM
Well the bear is good if you dont want to use potions as much, if you make a tank that is...then really all you have to worry about is mana. If we have a team to lvl tonight for Pocket Legend Inc. Ill invite ya? Whats your IGN.

icantgetkills
03-16-2011, 05:09 PM
stophamertime, icantgetkillz and icangetkillz

^.^

Zeus
03-16-2011, 05:11 PM
Bird is fine on mana pots if you use raid roach set or custom raid roach. Great in PvP too. I honestly prefer custom raid roach. Also add 11 int (Difference is neglible) and a m/s ring. That way you get 6m/s. You only have to chug mana pots every so often.

icantgetkills
03-16-2011, 05:19 PM
Bird is fine on mana pots if you use raid roach set or custom raid roach. Great in PvP too. I honestly prefer custom raid roach. Also add 11 int (Difference is neglible) and a m/s ring. That way you get 6m/s. You only
have to chug mana pots every so often.

dont u need 60 int for an ms ring? only ring i found was 1 with 3 h/s 1 m/s and 4 armour thats what i use

Zeus
03-16-2011, 05:36 PM
dont u need 60 int for an ms ring? only ring i found was 1 with 3 h/s 1 m/s and 4 armour thats what i use

You can wear a dex ring for M/s. Fine Platinum Band of Life or something like that.

IamBored
03-17-2011, 08:42 AM
Play a bear if you like to lead and control the pace. You can also charge first with a mage too if there is no bear. The thing with bear is that most people don't like more than 1 bear in a group.

Suntv
03-17-2011, 08:48 AM
That's easy: int-bird! You get bird skills, with mage weaponry/sets and bear's armor. Been an int-bird from lvl 1 :)

FluffNStuff
03-17-2011, 10:18 AM
Dislike the bird? In BS??? Maybe its because I have overplayed my mage and bear, but I am loving the bird. Wait, no, that's not it. It's because the bird is so fricking powerful. If you don't like the bird, try taking down any BS boss in a party with no birds ;)

Zerious
03-17-2011, 10:26 AM
Dislike the bird? In BS??? Maybe its because I have overplayed my mage and bear, but I am loving the bird. Wait, no, that's not it. It's because the bird is so fricking powerful. If you don't like the bird, try taking down any BS boss in a party with no birds ;)

I've tried, and it's pretty hard. Go with a bird at least, or be the very one needed to make runs faster :)