PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends(Personal Review)

mxzgrawp
03-17-2015, 03:21 PM
Hey guys,I'm not too well known on the Forums,some of you might know me in-game as Grawps or Grawbeast.
Most of you know I started merching some time ago,which brought me nice benefits on equipment,pets,etc.Alright so if you know me you definetly know I'm Not the Type of person who's lucky,which Made me stop farming elites a while ago and start off with merching.People tried to teach me stuff but I've always been the Type of Person Who wouldn't obey or listen,which has brought me disadvantages in many rows,like being kicked from a guild,losing friendships,etc.As I have said it before and I will say it again:This me and this is how I play and I regret nothing.

Alright,so now that you know me,let me tell you something else:I used to play AL for 6-10 hours per day at start and sometimes when I just needed something to do.Personally,I just realised a few days ago that it isn't worth it! Dreamers be everywhere like: "One day I'll get my rendtail or sns" or whatever they dream of.Making a statistic of this,Not too many manage to do something,so just blame STS or your luck for it, right?It's no one's fault guys and I have nothing personal with anyone,but this is my opinion.
As for the Review of AL...starting off with season 1 till now it's been a pleasure playing.Opened locks,got Lucky,had mythics,etc So for short I accomplished my dreams and reached the maximum point, when I just asked myself:"Now what?"(Don't get discouraged by me now,it's just me)
So many of you shall say:go pvp or farm even more.For me,it wasn't no more,I reached the end point,so I done what I thought: Liquidated all my items in cs or sold to friends and donated the Gold to a guild(will not mention Name) and some items for Free.
I'm Personally quitting this game,But I encourage you all to play the game,don't make a habit of it,make it easy for you.
The game is really cool and can't complain,the Mods doing a great job,People are great,but it just doesn't have that thing that makes you want to play anymore.
I shall thank to my ex-guildmates from <Enigmatic> for the support and the help.Personal thanks to Candykissed,Fadedtwo,mandyxox,Ratiomod,Faeriselene and many others.But Most special thanks to Sakurahb,the One Who recruited me and taught me lots and I have dissapointed her and I owe her apologies.Thanks to everyone for making this game so cool for me!You all rule!
Sincerely,Grawps

Magegrimm
03-17-2015, 03:25 PM
Yes it is indeed true I also reached the end of a game and just got bored.
Who knows maybe you'll find another game. I don't know you but good luck with your life!

mxzgrawp
03-17-2015, 03:28 PM
Same to you!

Ssneakykills
03-17-2015, 03:38 PM
Good luck with future endeavours!

Arachnophobik
03-17-2015, 08:22 PM
Hey guys,I'm not too well known on the Forums,some of you might know me in-game as Grawps or Grawbeast.
Most of you know I started merching some time ago,which brought me nice benefits on equipment,pets,etc.Alright so if you know me you definetly know I'm Not the Type of person who's lucky,which Made me stop farming elites a while ago and start off with merching.People tried to teach me stuff but I've always been the Type of Person Who wouldn't obey or listen,which has brought me disadvantages in many rows,like being kicked from a guild,losing friendships,etc.As I have said it before and I will say it again:This me and this is how I play and I regret nothing.

Alright,so now that you know me,let me tell you something else:I used to play AL for 6-10 hours per day at start and sometimes when I just needed something to do.Personally,I just realised a few days ago that it isn't worth it! Dreamers be everywhere like: "One day I'll get my rendtail or sns" or whatever they dream of.Making a statistic of this,Not too many manage to do something,so just blame STS or your luck for it, right?It's no one's fault guys and I have nothing personal with anyone,but this is my opinion.
As for the Review of AL...starting off with season 1 till now it's been a pleasure playing.Opened locks,got Lucky,had mythics,etc So for short I accomplished my dreams and reached the maximum point, when I just asked myself:"Now what?"(Don't get discouraged by me now,it's just me)
So many of you shall say:go pvp or farm even more.For me,it wasn't no more,I reached the end point,so I done what I thought: Liquidated all my items in cs or sold to friends and donated the Gold to a guild(will not mention Name) and some items for Free.
I'm Personally quitting this game,But I encourage you all to play the game,don't make a habit of it,make it easy for you.
The game is really cool and can't complain,the Mods doing a great job,People are great,but it just doesn't have that thing that makes you want to play anymore.
I shall thank to my ex-guildmates from <Enigmatic> for the support and the help.Personal thanks to Candykissed,Fadedtwo,mandyxox,Ratiomod,Faeriselene and many others.But Most special thanks to Sakurahb,the One Who recruited me and taught me lots and I have dissapointed her and I owe her apologies.Thanks to everyone for making this game so cool for me!You all rule!
Sincerely,Grawps

Awwwe grawps :'( farewell, godspeed :'(

Dashie
03-17-2015, 09:27 PM
Good Luck Grawps ! There's something good is waiting for you in future ! Grab it :)

IGN - dashingpiggy level-41(R) , DhalVrush level-41(W) , Dhaavaal level-41(S) , xdhavalx level-10 (R)

Dragoonclaws
03-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Honestly, everybody has dreams in this world. Many people have broken dreams in game and in real life. The road to success is always hard work. Glad you reached end point and it's sad that you're leaving. Hoping to meet you one day in game, cya :)

Sakurahb
03-18-2015, 07:17 AM
I wish you the best in real life.