PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a party to run event

ColdBlahd
03-17-2015, 06:50 PM
Sup people! !!!!!!??? I'm looking for any party that is on the LB and running constantly in Brack, would be cool if there is a Mage in the bunch. I'm lvl 20 Rogue, on the LB just looking to get higher up quicker. Don't worry I'm fast and I like to run Brack over and over nonstop. Let me know what you guys can do for me, thanks :)

My IGN is Ozzy

I'm online now, feel free to add me in PT if you wish :)

Dragoonclaws
03-17-2015, 08:52 PM
I'll be honest with you. Most LB runners are endgame players. For 90% of those LB runners, the quickest way to make the most points is to run with random people, or to run solo.

I personally refused all party invites, from my guild, from my friends, from everybody.

Hopefully, you'll get a party with some people but it's kind of too late to start running for LB. Goodluck Ozzy :)

ColdBlahd
03-17-2015, 09:00 PM
I'll be honest with you. Most LB runners are endgame players. For 90% of those LB runners, the quickest way to make the most points is to run with random people, or to run solo.

I personally refused all party invites, from my guild, from my friends, from everybody.

Hopefully, you'll get a party with some people but it's kind of too late to start running for LB. Goodluck Ozzy :)
I did solo, and I'm on LB

Dragoonclaws
03-17-2015, 09:09 PM
I did solo, and I'm on LB

wow 0.0

ClumsyCactus
03-17-2015, 09:24 PM
wow 0.0

Also, he can without problem keep up with my normal LB party.