PDA

View Full Version : Hey!

Peterlawl
03-16-2011, 06:14 PM
Hi, I'm Peterlawl, (IGU), and I've just started playing Pocket Legends recently and I really enjoy it :D.
I'm a level 24 enchantress, and I have a question to ask:
How do people make so much money?
The most I've ever amounted to was 11k, yet some people just have 500k sitting around. :eek:

Ellyidol
03-16-2011, 06:16 PM
Welcome! :)

You can make a lot of money by getting lucky and being able to loot rares (most commonly pink items).

You can also build up your wealth by farming gold in gold-rich maps like Plasma Pyramid.

Most of these can be done quite towards end-game, and you should just focus on learning your character and slowly building enough money to buy decent gear at end-game.

Major
03-16-2011, 06:17 PM
Welcome to the community, ask any questions that you may have and we will do our best to help!! Best way to get money is spend many hours farming and get pinks. Or just solo plasma pyramid.

Peterlawl
03-16-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
And also, thanks for the advice =P

Pharcyde
03-16-2011, 06:49 PM
Welcome! Ask any more questions if you have them :).

As for making money - higher level dungeons drop higher amounts of gold and better gears that are more valuable. But it still takes time. There are some maps such as Plasma Pyramid which can make you 6,000 gold a run, and a run takes only a couple minutes. Then you can become a collector, I am a collector. I have over 1,200 holiday items (Discountinued) that are all raising in price every day. One day they they could reach over 5000% of their original value *a year or so from now*. The final way is luck. Some players can get super drops like Mega Mage Wands or Bear Shields in Balefort Sewers with little to no effort, instantly making them pretty darn rich.

noneo
03-16-2011, 07:07 PM
Welcome!

I would wait until you get your level in the 40's before you start farming plasma pyramid (check out my sig for the optimal method to farm Plasma Pyramid). But until then, you can farm the swamps for drops, or try your luck at lower lvl Alien Oasis runs.

I hope you have fun!