PDA

View Full Version : STS PLs make a good event for all AL PLAYERS

vikram bhat
03-18-2015, 12:59 AM
HI STS please make a good event for all players . And also pls announce lb winner will get super items , I hope u ill make super event in upcmng days ty

Pirate Captain
03-18-2015, 07:35 AM
Sts he said pls

mesalin
03-18-2015, 07:40 AM
Yeah it's true ... not all players buy platinum of/and are rich. THAT'S WHY WE NEED EVENT'S. No buying player's need good event's to make more gold than at normal farm. So STS WE WAIT FOR GOOD EVENT! :)

I'm so fresh

codered
03-18-2015, 07:55 AM
Like Ursoth Assault , or the last Halloween event, and the last Syrillax Lair thing (@.@)9

illidan
03-18-2015, 08:14 AM
Like Ursoth Assault , or the last Halloween event, and the last Syrillax Lair thing (@.@)9

i agree , that was best events in AL,but u guyz have to understand devs work with this game,not play with it...its theyr job,they have money from this game and thats the reason why this game exist. ya,I dont like buying plat system ,but if no1 buys plat,why should STS invest theyre time or money to this game? U should be thankful for what u got ,this events means lot of extra gold for u

Roberto077
03-18-2015, 08:23 AM
i agree , that was best events in AL,but u guyz have to understand devs work with this game,not play with it...its theyr job,they have money from this game and thats the reason why this game exist. ya,I dont like buying plat system ,but if no1 buys plat,why should STS invest theyre time or money to this game? U should be thankful for what u got ,this events means lot of extra gold for u

There is a level where buying plat is ok. When grand locked crates were released, that broke the line.

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 08:38 AM
The good event you're looking for is called Expansion: Rage of Reng'ol

enough guys, cmon