View Full Version : Dead Locks

Hoardseeker
03-18-2015, 06:45 AM

Daggee
03-18-2015, 06:46 AM
ikr

Daggee
03-18-2015, 06:47 AM
u still can get a little bit money tho i remember those days when locks were 10-20k

Daggee
03-18-2015, 06:49 AM
well there is one way to rise it again we can all sel at 10k and when people realises that now people only sells at 10k they will have to buy it

Magegrimm
03-18-2015, 07:43 AM
They are indeed dead, we still can get some profit buy they're dead. I still rememeber it was 12k and now it's just 3k... its sad for farmers.

mesalin
03-18-2015, 07:46 AM
True :( locks are so cheap :( just try save for event and then sell

I'm so fresh

codered
03-18-2015, 07:52 AM
170 in stash -.- dang

Rx8
03-18-2015, 08:21 AM
They are indeed dead, we still can get some profit buy they're dead. I still rememeber it was 12k and now it's just 3k... its sad for farmers.

Lol, after or before the winter event...prices were worse, around 1-3ks :\

And they were earlier alot higher tho 12-20k was ALOT those good old dasies :P

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 08:39 AM
The number of locked I looted compared to the price LMAO

I have made over 1m in 5 days selling locked for 3555

I bought Blinky, Sky and still have 400k that keeps growing

codered
03-18-2015, 08:43 AM
The number of locked I looted compared to the price LMAO

I have made over 1m in 5 days selling locked for 3555

I bought Blinky, Sky and still have 400k that keeps growing
Buy grimm, u said u r falling in love with tht reaper xD

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 08:55 AM
Buy grimm, u said u r falling in love with tht reaper xD

I think I'll go for Grimm's weapon. i kept Sky's egg because I expect a price rise. I'll sell that and save enough for one of those mythic scythes

Appeltjes
03-18-2015, 09:47 AM
There also is no reason for opening them, I once spend 50 euros on plat and spend it all on locks (I already opened locks before but this was most at once) only thing I lost was irl money and AL gold...

I looted one mythic item in all locks I have ever opened, there's no reason at all to open more for me and I'm having the feeling I'm not the only one thinking like that.

Jhawkeye
03-18-2015, 11:23 AM
Whenever I have plat now all I do is only open the locks I farm. That way I can level pets, save money and make my plat last longer. I can usually get about 1 mythic in every 1700 plat. That's good odds right?

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 11:28 AM
from someone who never opened a single locked

Axesam
03-18-2015, 11:45 AM
Supply and demand.

Jhawkeye
03-18-2015, 11:50 AM
from someone who never opened a single locked

That is the day I will give you everything I own and quit anything related to any type of video game

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 12:59 PM
I saw that the other day and I couldn't believe it. The reality is that, except for the arcane items which rarely drop, the contents of the locked crates are completely a waste of gold. With an upcoming expansion, this is evermore the case. I would like to know why Lunar Pendant, Amulet of Doom and Fang of Fenir are dropping when we have level 41 mythic amulet. Even a year ago, the legendary Wild Talisman of Brutality made the Lunar Pendant obsolete, for example. Why are mythic helm and armors being looted when there are better legendary items such as Imbued. I don't think that we should ever be looting mythic items from paid-to-open crates when there are Legendary items which are superior.

I sincerely hope that STS has some plans to replace all of the garbage inside of the locked crates with this next expansion. People were complaining about the mythic content of these crates during the Elondrian event and that was almost 9 months ago. I'm sorry to say but you guys wait way too long to make any changes. When my customers complain to me, I take care of the problem right away. I understand that you're a small company but that only should mean that you have to work 2x as hard. Internal issues should never be noticed by your customers, period. There are some issues that are more than a year old.

I think STS made crap legendaries for normal users (Hardwork)
They made good gear for paying users (Locked crate)
They made OP gear for the ELITE class (Locked crate+hardwork)

Kakashis
03-18-2015, 01:09 PM
I recently gave in and opened one locked crate and received a a tanking weapon worth no more than 500g. I should have bought anks!

Magegrimm
03-18-2015, 03:40 PM
I saw that the other day and I couldn't believe it. The reality is that, except for the arcane items which rarely drop, the contents of the locked crates are completely a waste of gold. With an upcoming expansion, this is evermore the case. I would like to know why Lunar Pendant, Amulet of Doom and Fang of Fenir are dropping when we have level 41 mythic amulet. Even a year ago, the legendary Wild Talisman of Brutality made the Lunar Pendant obsolete, for example. Why are mythic helm and armors being looted when there are better legendary items such as Imbued. I don't think that we should ever be looting mythic items from paid-to-open crates when there are Legendary items which are superior.

Just wanted to highlight this... It's worth to read and took the words out of my mouth [emoji14]

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 04:49 PM
because STS gave power to elite players, tho who work hard for real, AND pay.

Tatman
03-18-2015, 05:23 PM
This is a common misconception, especially the highlighted word. In games like this paying players pay, because they want to be in some way better (for example richer ingame or cooler looking) than the majority. If you cater only to the needs and whims of the paying players, the rest will sooner or later leave you. You can guess what happens afterwards.

Noobx
03-18-2015, 06:30 PM

Those who work hard for real? Hmm, nope. STS only gives power to elite players because they pay, not work hard. Non plat buyers work their butts off to farm gold, and still get stuck with absolute trash. Im pretty sure that non plat buyers work 100x harder than plat buyers, unless you're trying to say that opening a locked crate actually takes any time or skill... even then the truth still remains the same. It would take non plat players years to get to what plat buyers can get in days or weeks. By then this game will be dead.

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 07:48 PM
Those who work hard for real? Hmm, nope. STS only gives power to elite players because they pay, not work hard. Non plat buyers work their butts off to farm gold, and still get stuck with absolute trash. Im pretty sure that non plat buyers work 100x harder than plat buyers, unless you're trying to say that opening a locked crate actually takes any time or skill... even then the truth still remains the same. It would take non plat players years to get to what plat buyers can get in days or weeks. By then this game will be dead.

Yea but what happens if you have good gears from locked, then work really hard for the very best gear like imbued gem armor/helm, arcane ring and mythic pendant? It creates a top ELITE player

Noobx
03-18-2015, 07:53 PM
Or you just buy plats, loot good stuff from locks, sell it and buy the best gear. That's an elite player these days. Working really hard by clicking "open for 15 platinum" hundreds of times, yup.

Zylx
03-18-2015, 11:00 PM
Yet they are still the best things for middle-class players to farm