PDA

View Full Version : Destiny PS3?

CAK Vader
03-18-2015, 07:12 AM
Seeing as I scarcely check the forums compared to how often I used to, and only play Destiny now... Anyone out there on PS3? Weekly refresh hit and I need a couple guys to run nightfall with... Rocking Fang of Ir Yut (Arc scout rifle), found verdict (arc shotgun), and Gjallarhorn (solar rocket launcher) I may use Thunderlord as my heavy at some point, but I plan to use Gjallarhorn. I am a level 32 sunsinger warlock. I will be using light beyond nemesis. Just looking for some help...

This week's nightfall activity: Omnigul+Arc burn+epic+angry+lightswitch, and of course, the infamous "nightfall" which returns you all to orbit if you all die.

Completed the Nightfall with a couple of nab squeakers. If anyone needs help with anything I can still halp :p

Mk.44 Stand asides, Mask of the Third Man, Apotheosis Veil, Exotic helmet engram, and Heavy Ammo Synthesis is available.

Ssneakykills
03-18-2015, 01:35 PM
I'm on that ps4 ting sorry

Uafaud
03-19-2015, 05:51 AM
ure still looking for someone to play destiny with ._.?

CAK Vader
03-19-2015, 07:03 AM
ure still looking for someone to play destiny with ._.?
My PS3 friends do it within the first couple hours it's out, and don't wanna halp me >.>

Uafaud
03-20-2015, 07:27 AM
My PS3 friends do it within the first couple hours it's out, and don't wanna halp me >.>

nub.

Enduvial
03-20-2015, 01:04 PM
i might buy the ps3 again and help u :)