PDA

View Full Version : Batman Arkham Knights

Pirate Captain
03-18-2015, 10:12 AM
What do you think of the new Batman game coming out?

Personally I think the batmobile will be op

Twinisland
03-30-2015, 09:01 PM
Yea another batman fan 8). I hope they don't overdue the batmobile though, I like the new stealth system looks like what Batman really does witch is kick butt (can't say the word -.-) I love the arkham series and I hope they add scarecrow like people said they will. And the graphics looks nice biggest hope is that the release won't contain so many bugs like unity did.

xBLUx
03-30-2015, 11:11 PM
Superman ftw

KingFu
03-31-2015, 01:43 AM
I hope they add scarecrow like people said they will.

Uh, wat? It was confirmed Scarecrow would be the main villain well over a year ago. He was even in the first trailer released.

Zylx
03-31-2015, 03:14 AM
Uh, wat? It was confirmed Scarecrow would be the main villain well over a year ago. He was even in the first trailer released.

A lot can change in a year. It wouldn't be the first time a promise would be broken.

KingFu
03-31-2015, 04:17 AM
A lot can change in a year. It wouldn't be the first time a promise would be broken.

Like the entire plot of the game, post creative development? Despite countless trailers/teasers/images being released of Scarecrow since then?

Even if they had removed Scarecrow, for whatever reason, your hypothetical scenario would be irrelevant to my post. Twin's post implied he was unaware of any actual news coming out confirming Scarecrow would be featured in the game, let alone as the main antagonist. My post was informing him of that news. Even had that changed since then, it still wouldn't change him not having heard of any of the news relating to the character.