PDA

View Full Version : Arena arena arena!!

twoxc
03-18-2015, 12:52 PM
Can STS please respond with a reasonable reason to WHY arena TIMED isn't back yet? or even Tindirin plus Tombs.

Also on top of that WHY is STSGRUMP name on 7 of the TIMED MAP? It's bad enough that we don't have Tindirin and Tombs and 3 of STSGRUMP is on SHUYAL MAPS which actually are challenging maps since there's no Tindirin or Tombs.

I'm sure STS has some kind of activities monitor on how active the game is, from what I've notice it seem the game is slowly dying and lack of interests to most people. Most of my close friends and noticeable people I use to know and seen often around town are now VANISHED and GONE, QUIT, DONE and reason is cause of BORDOM. Week by week all I've notice are little things that aren't improving the game instead it's POCKETING Sts cash flow such as FROG AND TROPICAL EGGS sigh. These pet are absolutely nearly useless. It ruins the players that actually take chance in collecting and investing in EVENT STUFF such as EGGS and VANITIES.

Everything literally seem to devalue.

Candylicks
03-18-2015, 12:53 PM
I have sky and you don't.

<3

Imsofancy
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM
I have sky and you don't.

<3

I didn't spend 400k on a recolored mccraw and you did

<3

Candylicks
03-18-2015, 01:00 PM
Fade did. Haha.

Visiting
03-18-2015, 01:02 PM
I was gifted my Sky, #Winning!

Imsofancy
03-18-2015, 01:03 PM
I was gifted my Sky, #Winning!

stop standing on rich ppl in pier nab. that's my trick.

twoxc
03-18-2015, 01:08 PM
stop standing on rich ppl in pier nab. that's my trick.

LOL so that's the reason why people stand on me HAHAHAHA. Now I know.

Arazaanikl
03-18-2015, 01:12 PM
Some One givee me gyrm or sky please :)

Serancha
03-18-2015, 02:34 PM
Can STS please respond with a reasonable reason to WHY arena TIMED isn't back yet? or even Tindirin plus Tombs.

Also on top of that WHY is STSGRUMP name on 7 of the TIMED MAP? It's bad enough that we don't have Tindirin and Tombs and 3 of STSGRUMP is on SHUYAL MAPS which actually are challenging maps since there's no Tindirin or Tombs.

I'm sure STS has some kind of activities monitor on how active the game is, from what I've notice it seem the game is slowly dying and lack of interests to most people. Most of my close friends and noticeable people I use to know and seen often around town are now VANISHED and GONE, QUIT, DONE and reason is cause of BORDOM.

Back on topic.

I've all but stopped logging in because of this issue, and I know a lot of others players have also. Events awarding the same vanities from a year ago is semi-excusable by the "we are working on the expansion" rationalization.

However, not allowing players to compete on ANY real elites - by real I mean scaled maps not baby-elites - by either keeping the leaderboards turned off or holding them ransom with a dev who uses /killall, is not excusable. Does STS WANT the players bored and no longer logging in? This seems pretty bad for business. Even if not a lot of names end up on the boards, there are a lot of players who at least enjoy making the attempts to get there.

STS you're losing out on thousands in elixir and ankh sales this way. So I also want to hear why you're keeping our leaderboards unusable.

Jhawkeye
03-18-2015, 02:56 PM
I'm still wondering why the bugs in arena haven't been fixed... i.e automatic enraged

Dragoonclaws
03-18-2015, 03:06 PM
Some One givee me gyrm or sky please :)

I am adopting pets too

kixkaxx
03-18-2015, 05:30 PM

I'm sure STS has some kind of activities monitor on how active the game is, from what I've notice it seem the game is slowly dying and lack of interests to most people. Most of my close friends and noticeable people I use to know and seen often around town are now VANISHED and GONE, QUIT, DONE and reason is cause of BORDOM. Week by week all I've notice are little things that aren't improving the game instead it's POCKETING Sts cash flow such as FROG AND TROPICAL EGGS sigh. These pet are absolutely nearly useless. It ruins the players that actually take chance in collecting and investing in EVENT STUFF such as EGGS and VANITIES.

Everything literally seem to devalue.

Don't complain unless you have your name on forest rec.

twoxc
03-18-2015, 05:46 PM
Don't complain unless you have your name on forest rec.

lol the leprechaun event popping up from crate and barrel kind of ruined it. On top of that even those 3 Players kind of stopped playing including Jade which is a friend of mine had completely quit SIGHHH.

Ravager
03-18-2015, 05:57 PM
Based on weekly newsletter, timed lb should be fixed tomorrow.

kixkaxx
03-18-2015, 06:23 PM
lol the leprechaun event popping up from crate and barrel kind of ruined it. On top of that even those 3 Players kind of stopped playing including Jade which is a friend of mine had completely quit SIGHHH.

This is not the excuse of your mage's back gale and dooring at 50 lol