View Full Version : Devs please look

Solvok
03-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Alright so I was in the towns selling some Christmas items when later I sell a snowball launcher for like 50K. At the moment, I had 9,999,999 coins on the account, and whn we both accepted trade, I realized that my cash didn't go up, nor did the value of my stash. It stayed at 9,999,999. I'm not asking for my cash back, but stupidly this is my 3rd time doing it and it's my fault but is there any way this bug could be fixed? If you have Max with you (which I will never carry around anymore), the cash you receive should be sent to your stash. Thank you.

hawkei
03-16-2011, 10:09 PM
The money cap is 10mil so if you don't stash it before you make any type of money it will not count :/

Solvok
03-16-2011, 10:11 PM
I know I keep forgetting to stash my cash but I just like looking at the wad of dough but then I hate myself after trades

hawkei
03-16-2011, 10:14 PM
I know I keep forgetting to stash my cash but I just like looking at the wad of dough but then I hate myself after trades

Lol I bet you do

Solvok
03-16-2011, 10:15 PM
Dont judge me

Tengotengo
03-16-2011, 10:19 PM
so wait, you're maxed out on money and you're unhappy that you lost 50k?

hawkei
03-16-2011, 10:19 PM
Dont judge me

Don't judge me judging you

Lol @ ten go

Imperial-legend
03-16-2011, 10:21 PM
yeh u newb just go stash ur dang money or spare some for me lolol

Atila the nun
03-17-2011, 08:43 AM
Unlike the haters and flamers in this thread, I sympathize with you. True to my generous nature I would be willing to help you with your problem. I will make myself available to you and whenever you are about to lose money due to exceeding your $10M limit, I will be happy to hold onto your money for you at a fraction of the loss that you would have suffered! You can still enjoy drooling over the wad of cash and you don't have to hate yourself after a trade (oh and I get lots of extra money but lets not focus on that ok?). A win for everyone!
;-)

StompArtist
03-17-2011, 08:45 AM
10M$ You guys are filthy rich! lol Good job!

Lesrider
03-17-2011, 08:53 AM
Unlike the haters and flamers in this thread, I sympathize with you. True to my generous nature I would be willing to help you with your problem. I will make myself available to you and whenever you are about to lose money due to exceeding your $10M limit, I will be happy to hold onto your money for you at a fraction of the loss that you would have suffered! You can still enjoy drooling over the wad of cash and you don't have to hate yourself after a trade (oh and I get lots of extra money but lets not focus on that ok?). A win for everyone!
;-)

Lol I'd be willing to help like this as well :P

Arterra
03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
Considering that only a few people have this problem.... And the solution if stash and alt characters exist... I don't see this being changed sorry. Maybe a warning message tho would be useful...

mugen
03-17-2011, 09:47 AM
Alright so I was in the towns selling some Christmas items when later I sell a snowball launcher for like 50K. At the moment, I had 9,999,999 coins on the account, and whn we both accepted trade, I realized that my cash didn't go up, nor did the value of my stash. It stayed at 9,999,999. I'm not asking for my cash back, but stupidly this is my 3rd time doing it and it's my fault but is there any way this bug could be fixed? If you have Max with you (which I will never carry around anymore), the cash you receive should be sent to your stash. Thank you.
LOL i wish i had this problem!

KaotiicxDream
03-17-2011, 10:39 AM
If it is Solvok you may stash some millions on one of my chars xD

Australia
03-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Stash holds 10mil, characters hold another 10mil, 2 default char's when you start playing. That's 30mil storage right there without even buying character slots.
Stop your rich-*** complaining and plan more! :)