PDA

View Full Version : Tradable platinum

Oraclesis
03-16-2011, 11:17 PM
I think spacetime studios should let characters give away platinum but only one per day

giayuan
03-16-2011, 11:48 PM
the giving/trading of platinum has been mentioned many times and the answer is no because it would ruin the economy of PL with real money mixing in with ingame values.
And when you say "only one day" it just sounds fishy...

Beanmachine
03-17-2011, 03:57 AM
the giving/trading of platinum has been mentioned many times and the answer is no because it would ruin the economy of PL with real money mixing in with ingame values.
And when you say "only one day" it just sounds fishy...

One per day silly:p

Keohike
03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
I like your idea. Great thoughts.
Keohike
3 thumbs

KingFu
03-17-2011, 04:53 AM
I like your idea. Great thoughts.
Keohike
3 thumbs

Bad idea IMO

This would be even more open to scams then if it was trade as much as you want a day. This way people will say "I'll give you a raid roach auto bow, if you give me a plat a day for 10 days" then either the guy keeps the bow and scams him, the guy gives 1 plat that day and doesn't keep up his end of the deal and gets the bow, or they go through with it and platinum becomes the new currency. There isn't a win IMO.

Keohike
03-17-2011, 05:44 AM
Bad idea IMO

This would be even more open to scams then if it was trade as much as you want a day. This way people will say "I'll give you a raid roach auto bow, if you give me a plat a day for 10 days" then either the guy keeps the bow and scams him, the guy gives 1 plat that day and doesn't keep up his end of the deal and gets the bow, or they go through with it and platinum becomes the new currency. There isn't a win IMO.

Sorry mystical, i do not agree, IDK about you would but i would never give or receive 1 plat for 10 days, this sort of business deal is nonsense. When ever i trade and a person has more than 4 items, i use the pay as a go method. So if i were to sell a raid for 10 plats, they either give it to me at once or save up and give me. I would never allow them to pay me 1 a day unless of course they are my friends or i have done business with the player for awhile. IMO most of the scam that happen on PL are just players greed. If a deal is too good to be true then it probably a scam. As for plat as a curreny i like this idea, plus STS will definitely get alot more revenue if they allow plat to be tradable.

Keohike

Fatpigwarrior
03-17-2011, 06:41 AM
dude not gonna happen no matter what

Beanmachine
03-17-2011, 07:00 AM
Sorry mystical, i do not agree, IDK about you would but i would never give or receive 1 plat for 10 days, this sort of business deal is nonsense. When ever i trade and a person has more than 4 items, i use the pay as a go method. So if i were to sell a raid for 10 plats, they either give it to me at once or save up and give me. I would never allow them to pay me 1 a day unless of course they are my friends or i have done business with the player for awhile. IMO most of the scam that happen on PL are just players greed. If a deal is too good to be true then it probably a scam. As for plat as a curreny i like this idea, plus STS will definitely get alot more revenue if they allow plat to be tradable.

Keohike

5 thumbs down

This whole idea is 1 plat per day, how can u save or pay all at once?
And also cause you contridicted Mystical
1 thumb down also
Jkjkjkjkjk I dont really fancy the thumb thing myself

StompArtist
03-17-2011, 07:40 AM
So if I can give 1 plat per day I can create about 500 gmail accounts and open myself a nice little plat farm? :D

Artemis
03-17-2011, 07:52 AM
This will be bad for sts. Instead of buying plat you will trade for gold. Plat is the only thing you have to pay for with irl money (I think) and as One of the devs once said they cant pay their bills with In-game gold. Even the app itself is free. So really STS makes there money when we buy plat unless they have day jobs.

Keohike
03-17-2011, 07:54 AM
ah sorry i miss read. lol

Keohike
03-17-2011, 07:55 AM
So if I can give 1 plat per day I can create about 500 gmail accounts and open myself a nice little plat farm? :D

they could limit 1 acc per udid.

Justg
03-17-2011, 08:48 AM
Sorry guys, not going to happen. Plat is how we make money, pay our people, pay for the servers, run the game, and expand it for you.