PDA

View Full Version : lvl 40 dark crystal armor... useless. bug?

Azmatic
03-19-2015, 12:05 PM
I've received a dark crystal vest of force. But it's lvl 40. I found out that it cannot be crafted only after I went through all the work to get the recipe and other crafting ingredients needed. Wondering if it's a bug or? How would a lvl 40 vest that can't be upgraded even be in existence. The whole point of crystal armor is to upgrade it. Please help.

ueveotadeo
03-19-2015, 01:06 PM
I've received a dark crystal vest of force. But it's lvl 40. I found out that it cannot be crafted only after I went through all the work to get the recipe and other crafting ingredients needed. Wondering if it's a bug or? How would a lvl 40 vest that can't be upgraded even be in existence. The whole point of crystal armor is to upgrade it. Please help.

It is indeed another bug. Several people already complained about it and even support acknowledges the existence of this issue.

Unfortunately STS has made no announcement on how they will fix it, or even if it will be fixed.

I do hope they fix it and I think it's reasonable to ask that current lvl40 Dark Gear get upgraded to 41.

Kriticality
03-19-2015, 02:30 PM
It is indeed another bug. Several people already complained about it and even support acknowledges the existence of this issue.

Unfortunately STS has made no announcement on how they will fix it, or even if it will be fixed.

I do hope they fix it and I think it's reasonable to ask that current lvl40 Dark Gear get upgraded to 41.

I agree. Remove level 40 and give people their level 41 Dark Crystals. This is an large fail, especially for those that bought from cs.

Azmatic
03-19-2015, 08:21 PM
Agreed. I hope we don't get ignored here, and the fix comes soon. What a disappointment

Thesaint Bermudez
03-19-2015, 08:42 PM
i have one too before and sold as is lvl40

Azmatic
03-20-2015, 11:36 AM
I prefer to keep mine. In hopes that Remiem or somebody has seen this and will give the the right level vest. I have everything needed to craft this... Which took hours of gameplay. So comon sts. Fix it already. My ign is Heeroz.

Azmatic
03-21-2015, 05:26 PM
Remiem... Moderator..?!?! Anyone even read these threads??? There's an issue woth dark crystal armor.... Mine is lvl 40... How do we fix!!!?r

Candylicks
03-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Have you tried opening up a ticket to customer support? I bet if you do this they can swap it out for the same item but the correct level of 41.

Jazzi
03-24-2015, 02:36 PM
I was recently surprised to find out that those exist, as I bought one from the auction, without paying attention to its level as I assumed that they all were lvl 41( seemed logical to me considering how exclusive and rare they are). I am more interested to know how those are being looted and if they are only looted by characters lower than lvl 41? Or can they be looted by anyone? I have friends who regularly open all the chests they get and I too open occasionally, albeit rarely.
I really do not want to risk getting a level 40 one, which is practically useless. I am sure nobody does :-)

Any feedback by a knowledgeable person is very much appreciated. Thanks :-)

Haligali
03-25-2015, 05:01 AM
I agree. Remove level 40 and give people their level 41 Dark Crystals. This is an large fail, especially for those that bought from cs.

dont need to convert lvl, just allow lvl40 dark crystal upgradeable to lvl41 imbued too.

Rx8
03-25-2015, 05:54 AM
Stop buying plats guys xD

ezygaming
06-21-2015, 01:11 PM
I have a dark crystal vcoif of force ...could anyone tell me its worth..lv 40 ofc