PDA

View Full Version : Event Calender.

Keohike
03-17-2011, 02:44 AM
I think we should have some sort of event calender, this way we don't overlap each others event. And say we have 1 week for each event. Because i think some events such as Ellyido jenkins screen shot, which isn't very active anymore. IMO this way if someone want to hold events, we can just post it on like some sort of calender and then people won't make an event for that week.

Keohike

lilbyrdie
03-17-2011, 08:35 AM
A calendar is a good idea. (Especially for those of us, like me, who have/had no idea events even take place.)

But, there's no reason why events can't overlap. There are enough players to handle multiple events. (But it would help similar events to space themselves out.)

An official calendar would be great, but I see little reason why the forum community couldn't create a public Google calendar for events to be posted to. If STS wanted to make it "official" they could just place the widget on one of the pages. It'd be fast and simple to get something going...

Lesrider
03-17-2011, 08:38 AM
A calendar sounds good, but don't start trying to impose rules on other people's events. If you want to make yours one week, that's fine. But I see no reason why others can't make theirs last 3 months if they so desire. These aren't official contests, so there should be no official rules.

Major
03-17-2011, 09:12 AM
Think it was more of a suggestion rather than expecting anything. We have the calendar on our website Keo. So we can just add other events to it as things come up. Then ppl from the guild will know what's going on.

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 09:14 AM
12 entries seems fine :P

I hope to get 20 at least, but 12 is around 1/4 of the video contest (those entries on display)! :D

hawkei
03-17-2011, 09:16 AM
12 entries seems fine :P

I hope to get 20 at least, but 12 is around 1/4 of the video contest (those entries on display)! :D

The less entries the more chance for me to win :D

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 09:23 AM
The less entries the more chance for me to win :D

Nah if I don't get at least 20 I'm cancelling.. Lol jk :P

superglut2
03-17-2011, 01:12 PM
I would like an ingame calender

Kossi
03-17-2011, 01:45 PM
Nah if I don't get at least 20 I'm cancelling.. Lol jk :P

i need at least 10 for mine to be official ..i have 3 atm :/
well, it is only available to aeo

Keohike
03-20-2011, 01:04 PM
A calendar sounds good, but don't start trying to impose rules on other people's events. If you want to make yours one week, that's fine. But I see no reason why others can't make theirs last 3 months if they so desire. These aren't official contests, so there should be no official rules.

Your right i didn't mean to impose any rules, but yes i would like to see some sort of calender on forum where we can see if there are any events. And players can post on the calender their event, the start and end date. I think that be kinda cool.

superglut2
03-21-2011, 04:27 PM
Need ingame calender with events from sts