PDA

View Full Version : Warrior's Hellscream Strong or Wrong

Kain
03-19-2015, 06:27 PM
Hello there Pocket Legends community.
Today I am going to discuss about the most overpowered skill the class, Warrior, obtains.
Hellscream!

Ok, so what we already know is that Hellscream is a skill obtained by the Warrior class (Ursan)
Hellscream is a skill that decreases Hit rate and Damage and also has a chance to stun.
But let's look at Hellscream at level 6. The level most bears put it up to.
Hellscream at level 6, when used on an enemy reduces Hit Rate by -30% and reduces damage by -30.

Now to most people this doesn't look to be overpowered but it actually is.

My studies show that when affected by hellscream the target is said to not hit often and when attacks do hit they are often dealing damage around 1-30

E.G:
You are playing PvP and a bear (Any bear you can imagine) wants to have a fight with you. You accept the request and you go on to fight. You switch to your set that gives you more Hit Chance, you have 102% Hit. You are able to hit every attack and it wont miss. During the fight the bear uses Hellscream thus reducing your hitrate to 72% which is below a Level 20 Str/Int Rhino. You see that you're not hitting and not dealing much damage either so you retreat but it's too late and that bear uses beckon, and then finishes you with stomp thus giving you a +1 Death in PvP

Kain
03-19-2015, 06:37 PM
There is also another massive problem.
Bear start using Crushing Blow in their builds which reduces Damage and Dodge. And you though Hellscream was bad enough.
The thing is Hellscream is 8 meters while Crushing Blow is 3 meters and Hellscream can hit from the distance of 10 meters.
It's 100% crap if you tell me.
Mages and Rhinos have an advantage against bears. They are able to heal off hellscream. But get debuffed by Crushing Blow moments later.
I think Bear is just too overpowered. The top class to use at PvP levels 15-30.
But don't get me started on other classes too.
Sometimes I think. Which Game is more Unbalanced? Arcane Legends or Pocket Legends.
Leave your opinion below!

And I will see you soon!

Groaning
03-20-2015, 02:27 PM
well at l30 shiv mages are wayyyy more op and played way more than shiv behrs, and second thing behrs dont have hellscream at l15 i do agree that behrs start to get op at l51+

on another note even if it -30 hit and damage mages have heal rhinos have heal foxes have a hit buff and birds also have hit buff.
i think cb is way more op -50 or somthing damage is crazy and - like 20 dodge? not sure AND it cannot be healed.

Befs
03-20-2015, 02:56 PM
well at l30 shiv mages are wayyyy more op and played way more than shiv behrs, and second thing behrs dont have hellscream at l15 i do agree that behrs start to get op at l51+

on another note even if it -30 hit and damage mages have heal rhinos have heal foxes have a hit buff and birds also have hit buff.
i think cb is way more op -50 or somthing damage is crazy and - like 20 dodge? not sure AND it cannot be healed.

level 9 cb gives -40 dodge and -80 damage and hellscream is -60 damage and -60% hit. With the op dodge and cripple. You can't really escape a bear.

UNNNNLESSS...

3pc black drag founders lust pally.

Groaning
03-21-2015, 12:08 PM
level 9 cb gives -40 dodge and -80 damage and hellscream is -60 damage and -60% hit. With the op dodge and cripple. You can't really escape a bear.

UNNNNLESSS...

or play l51 where behrs only beck stomp sms

bearuang
03-23-2015, 10:38 AM

UNNNNLESSS...

3pc any dragon lust pally its enough

Ignitedmage
03-27-2015, 05:50 AM
Ohh boy why can't you understand its a skill plus bears were specially designed for pvp....

And if u don't want hs beckon stomp, we ask three skills too, weakness light and fire. deal?

Glall
03-27-2015, 11:01 AM
<<<===MY OPINION===»»»
I have seen that there are like 25 new bears every day. I'm not saying this is bad, but the thing is playing as hybrid and only using beck stomp on birds or int mages. Mostly bears nowdays are (sorry bears byt its my opinion) newbies. Like srsly mages are for int,birds dex, bears str, so then you see untradicional player (like pally or warbird) its same as bear using dex gear or hybrid. And yes, using bear at 30-35 is a real challenge 'cause you can't maximaze you do dge buffs or slashes etc. This is only my opinion, no offense for bears

Ignitedmage
03-28-2015, 08:29 AM
<<<===MY OPINION===»»»
I have seen that there are like 25 new bears every day. I'm not saying this is bad, but the thing is playing as hybrid and only using beck stomp on birds or int mages. Mostly bears nowdays are (sorry bears byt its my opinion) newbies. Like srsly mages are for int,birds dex, bears str, so then you see untradicional player (like pally or warbird) its same as bear using dex gear or hybrid. And yes, using bear at 30-35 is a real challenge 'cause you can't maximaze you do dge buffs or slashes etc. This is only my opinion, no offense for bears

Well the hybrid bears are of coarse huntd and insulted by even their own type, bears. but if we pay attention, you can see at 25 bears joining everyday are also choing dex. if you were a bear then you would first take a str set then move up to dex. it's my opinion because i am str bear too

Glall
03-28-2015, 12:15 PM
Well the hybrid bears are of coarse huntd and insulted by even their own type, bears. Sure they insult coz they are seeing that nab bear takes hybrid for bird or mage

but if we pay attention, you can see at 25 bears joining everyday are also choing dex.
But not going as hybrid

if you were a bear then you would first take a str set then move up to dex.Sure I have bear. Had 22lvl bear with 3rd best build.

it's my opinion because i am str bear too
You dont say :9

Groaning
03-28-2015, 05:27 PM
Ohh boy why can't you understand its a skill plus bears were specially designed for pvp....

And if u don't want hs beckon stomp, we ask three skills too, weakness light and fire. deal?

Pretty sure all the classes were pve based except rhino (ctf), it's nightmare not weakness nightmare lowered armor, weakness lowers damage, even so there to little chance to make that happen, at 51 Mages could have a chance to kill other Mages with drain light fire. And if so please explain how using 1. Rage 2. Beckon 3. Stomp 4. SMS takes skill

Ignitedmage
03-29-2015, 12:46 AM
Pretty sure all the classes were pve based except rhino (ctf), it's nightmare not weakness nightmare lowered armor, weakness lowers damage, even so there to little chance to make that happen, at 51 Mages could have a chance to kill other Mages with drain light fire. And if so please explain how using 1. Rage 2. Beckon 3. Stomp 4. SMS takes skill

Am just talking about end level. i have no idea below 76.... Sorry

Ignitedmage
03-29-2015, 12:47 AM
You dont say :9

You can even confirm i am wearing savage in pvps............

Glall
03-29-2015, 02:51 AM
Lol bears these days.

Groaning
03-29-2015, 01:39 PM
Lol PL these days

Glall
03-29-2015, 02:36 PM
Lol 51s these days

Groaning
03-29-2015, 06:05 PM
Lol 51s these days

How u know I play l51?

Glall
03-30-2015, 01:09 AM
How u know I play l51?

First, your signature shows it.
Second I don't pvp only end game :)

Ignitedmage
03-30-2015, 06:20 AM
Lol bears these days.

Lol int mages these days who cries much

Groaning
03-30-2015, 06:50 PM
First, your signature shows it.
Second I don't pvp only end game :)

Ah they could be l55 or l53 chars or they could be other levels wearing l51 gear

Glall
03-31-2015, 03:51 AM
Ah they could be l55 or l53 chars or they could be other levels wearing l51 gear

Maybe, but the fact is I saw you at 51. And was pvpinf you :)

Groaning
03-31-2015, 01:35 PM
Maybe, but the fact is I saw you at 51. And was pvpinf you :)

Now I can charge you with stalking

Glall
03-31-2015, 11:53 PM
Please no, thank God this game ain't like mc. I don't wanna lose my 5p rr :p

Groaning
04-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Please no, thank God this game ain't like mc. I don't wanna lose my 5p rr :p

im charging u better find a lawyer fast and im suing you for 5pc rr

Glall
04-03-2015, 12:07 AM
No, Im too sexy for you :)

Groaning
04-03-2015, 12:58 PM
No, you're too sexy for me :)

ofc i am, im so sexy i dont speak to 99.99% of the pl population (not counting in pvp when i say go)

Ignitedmage
04-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Says the one who has never played a pure int Mage above l70, u only play the op classes and YET u still suck. savage bear op only know beck stomp. Voodoo Mage also op and yet u can't get your stat points right

It's not because i play voodoo mage because it is OP!!

It's because i am still poor XDXD

Constanthine
04-09-2015, 01:12 PM
Crushing blow is the op one.

Seoratrek
04-17-2015, 07:05 PM
Please keep the posts constructive. Thanks! :)

Groaning
04-18-2015, 05:51 AM
It's not because i play voodoo mage because it is OP!!

It's because i am still poor XDXD

ermm l30 mage is also cheap so is every other class at l30, l15 behr is fairly cheap, l45 is too

Ignitedmage
04-18-2015, 06:19 AM
ermm l30 mage is also cheap so is every other class at l30, l15 behr is fairly cheap, l45 is too

I wanna make a l30 bear tho, just finding a good build because i am a little new to lv30 bear :3... Can you help XD?

Glall
04-21-2015, 10:28 AM
30L bears are lame. I prefer making fox or bird, but bear ...... You will get rekt by oldies/mages coz 30 is where all classes revenge on bears

AppleNoob
04-21-2015, 11:59 AM
30L bears are lame. I prefer making fox or bird, but bear ...... You will get rekt by oldies/mages coz 30 is where all classes revenge on bears

Don't make me jump in...

Ignitedmage
04-22-2015, 07:41 AM

Bears were op and always will stay op no matter what you say!
And if i think to agree with you that it is lame then why u saying me not to make it? You shout out from the day you joined forums that I don't make risk for me so what now?

I seriously don't need your suggestions i am fed up

Glall
04-24-2015, 05:37 AM
Bears were op and always will stay op no matter what you say!
And if i think to agree with you that it is lame then why u saying me not to make it? You shout out from the day you joined forums that I don't make risk for me so what now?

I seriously don't need your suggestions i am fed up With this reply you just showed how scared you are to pick other class for diff lvl. You are chosing bears for end game and low lvls. Make a fox or bird and face off to my 51 :) . End of conversation. Cya at atleast 50 :)

Ignitedmage
04-24-2015, 10:40 AM
With this reply you just showed how scared you are to pick other class for diff lvl. You are chosing bears for end game and low lvls. Make a fox or bird and face off to my 51 :) . End of conversation. Cya at atleast 50 :)

Why can't i make a mage?
Cus you can't beat one?

Groaning
04-24-2015, 02:18 PM
Why can't i make a mage?
Cus you can't beat one?

I want you..to make a l51 PURE int Mage AND beat a few of the more notable players

Ignitedmage
04-26-2015, 07:28 AM
I want you..to make a l51 PURE int Mage AND beat a few of the more notable players

when you were dex..
Ew

Kirritoart
04-28-2015, 11:41 AM
how do i create a forum?

TheFallenBear
05-07-2015, 09:07 AM
The Bears Strongest Debuff Or Skill In General Is Hellscream. It Debuffs An Enemy Significantly.

Ignitedmage
05-13-2015, 08:47 AM
The Bears Strongest Debuff Or Skill In General Is Hellscream. It Debuffs An Enemy Significantly.

The thread has already changed the topic no matter you try to drag it tho :3
GJ tho

Default1226
11-01-2015, 06:44 PM
Tbh I pull to corner hell scream then stomp and it wrecks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ignitedmage
11-05-2015, 11:38 AM
Tbh I pull to corner hell scream then stomp and it wrecks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necro moch
11 chars