PDA

View Full Version : frozen nightmares

lordspector
03-17-2011, 03:26 AM
Just wondering if theres plans on to be able to gain exp on the frozen nightmare quests.im lv 43 warrior and still get my butt kicked there so justifiably exp gain should be abled in my opinion as the enemies are difficult to kill and a challenge.also having to collect 2000 items i. 2 quests there is a great challenge exp gain would make it much more enjoyable.

Inching
03-17-2011, 03:54 AM
2000 items,... i know right... been there done that... its a pain i tell ya

Necrobane
03-17-2011, 04:03 AM
Buddy FN is an Elite dungeon, means ya have to be L337....Am I the only one who knows these things?

Keohike
03-17-2011, 04:04 AM
Wait till your lvl 50 and up to go try the elite quest.
Keohike

Inching
03-17-2011, 04:09 AM
Buddy FN is an Elite dungeon, means ya have to be L337....Am I the only one who knows these things?

un indeed are the only source of knowledge on these here forums

Necrobane
03-17-2011, 04:23 AM
I like your logic Inch :)

lilbyrdie
03-17-2011, 08:28 AM
Wait till your lvl 50 and up to go try the elite quest.
Keohike

That's just about right. And, even then, it's not particularly easy. So why is it flagged as Level 30-35?

It should be "Elite" for those levels, not impossible. I'm not even sure it would be possible for a group of 5 Level 30's to actually finish the two quests before they were well beyond Level 35 -- and thus have no use for the items, except to sell, of course.

I find I'm always doing areas outside my level (up and down) to sell items to buy items at my level. I'd rather be able to hunt for items at my level, but it's just not as fun as finding something you can use for yourself.

superglut2
03-17-2011, 01:14 PM
I would like morecquests in frozen nightmare? I believe many new players dont buy it cause it only has 2 quests

Inching
03-17-2011, 07:16 PM
That's just about right. And, even then, it's not particularly easy. So why is it flagged as Level 30-35?

It should be "Elite" for those levels, not impossible. I'm not even sure it would be possible for a group of 5 Level 30's to actually finish the two quests before they were well beyond Level 35 -- and thus have no use for the items, except to sell, of course.

I find I'm always doing areas outside my level (up and down) to sell items to buy items at my level. I'd rather be able to hunt for items at my level, but it's just not as fun as finding something you can use for yourself.

5 lvl 30s can finish it but they are really senior players (ie the lvl 30s are twinks)... its been done, yes.

3 lvl 50+ players can finish given they are not Mynas Gen guys and actually know how to play.

Pharcyde
03-17-2011, 07:24 PM
Elite Quests should not gain exp. The point of them is to give veteran players a challenge, not to level up the regular crowd of people.