PDA

View Full Version : Sewer King's Question .

Hayabusaz
03-17-2011, 05:04 AM
Guys , Devs .

Is there gonna be any Sewer King's Gemstone set bonus ?
I wanna glow ^.^

Thanks '!

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 05:15 AM
I think one of the devs said there will be, just no when or how it will be done.

Hayabusaz
03-17-2011, 05:26 AM
Dam I Want one So badly -__-

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 05:30 AM
I think they'd have to introduce 1H+Shields before they let out set bonuses :P

Funny if they release set bonuses for bears when the only weapon we have is the Royal Hammer (which isn't very good at all).

krazii
03-17-2011, 08:39 AM
Funny if they release set bonuses for bears when the only weapon we have is the Royal Hammer (which isn't very good at all).

I think the jury's still out on this one Elly, have you tested it versus the Gurg Hammer? I think on the surface the Gurg Hammer looks better because of all that damage, but with the faster delay, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Royal Hammer may be just as good since you will swing many, many more times during a battle. Thoughts?

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 08:41 AM
I think the jury's still out on this one Elly, have you tested it versus the Gurg Hammer? I think on the surface the Gurg Hammer looks better because of all that damage, but with the faster delay, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Royal Hammer may be just as good since you will swing many, many more times during a battle. Thoughts?

Possible, but it'd bring me to my base damage vs dps argument :P

The base damage of gurgox is just way too much that it compensates for the slower attacking. I have to check again (I always seem to forget or be certain), but I think gurgox hammer even has higher skill damage than any of the 55 2H weapons.

FluffNStuff
03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
Possible, but it'd bring me to my base damage vs dps argument :P

The base damage of gurgox is just way too much that it compensates for the slower attacking. I have to check again (I always seem to forget or be certain), but I think gurgox hammer even has higher skill damage than any of the 55 2H weapons.

Took a look at these two, and still not 100% sure. The Gurgox has higher base damage which leads to higher skill damage, and the Gurgox does stun.
As for the Sewer, it has higher speed, and it stuns AND Freezes. Double proc at that speed can be extremely useful to a team against a boss, especially considering no matter what weapon a bear uses, it can't out damage a bird.

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 10:48 AM
Took a look at these two, and still not 100% sure. The Gurgox has higher base damage which leads to higher skill damage, and the Gurgox does stun.
As for the Sewer, it has higher speed, and it stuns AND Freezes. Double proc at that speed can be extremely useful to a team against a boss, especially considering no matter what weapon a bear uses, it can't out damage a bird.

True. I believe it does a really small armor break too. -4 max from what I tested in Pvp.

Tbh I wouldn't mind using the royal hammer. I like it. Only thing keeping me on hammer vs royal is mainly the cost-benefit. Gurgox is just way cheap vs the hammer now, granted it's dropped by so much. If only there was really more incentive to using the Royal Hammer.

KaotiicxDream
03-17-2011, 10:52 AM
True. I believe it does a really small armor break too. -4 max from what I tested in Pvp.

Tbh I wouldn't mind using the royal hammer. I like it. Only thing keeping me on hammer vs royal is mainly the cost-benefit. Gurgox is just way cheap vs the hammer now, granted it's dropped by so much. If only there was really more incentive to using the Royal Hammer.

I'm not sure what you just said ... You think The Hammer or The Royal Hammer is best or are they equal?

Ellyidol
03-17-2011, 11:00 AM
Oops, sorry on phone. Lol

I meant I'd rather use the gurgox hammer vs the royal hammer because of the cost-benefit :)

KaotiicxDream
03-17-2011, 11:16 AM
Oops, sorry on phone. Lol

I meant I'd rather use the gurgox hammer vs the royal hammer because of the cost-benefit :)

Okay :) i think The Hammer costs 50k maybe less and The Royal Hammer costs 300k maybe little less ;-)

krazii
03-17-2011, 06:38 PM
Royal Hammer dipped down to 200, so many in CS now.