PDA

View Full Version : Rogue guide needed

Litheus
03-20-2015, 06:28 AM
So i have some question for my rogue. I will be happy if you all can help me. Thank you :

1. Should i buy mythic armour or a lv41 legendary armour
2. Should i buy lv41 archon ring potency or the blood ruby. Is there another ring i can use?
3. Should i buy fangs of fenrir or eerie nekro potency or wild talisman of potency

I will do mostly pve n no pvp

Problmatique
03-20-2015, 09:05 AM
For 1. The variable is what Legendary are you talking about? If it's Imbued, go with that. If it's say Icescale I'd probably go for the mythic set.

Litheus
03-20-2015, 09:40 AM
but new expansion is coming so will buying mythic armour it be a good choice?

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 09:42 AM
I am sure you can survive with a good crap legendary. Fill your pockets for next expnsion. If Mythic is still useful at expansion, then buy it. (You have the money to buy it anyways... and the price keeps dropping)

ClumsyCactus
03-20-2015, 09:46 AM
1. With the time you have, legendary is cheaper and it wont last long anyway until you need new.
2. Haunted will, for a bit worse stats, but your mana regains fastly.
3. Eerie pot, thats what im using.

Rosna
03-20-2015, 09:47 AM
I am sure you can survive with a good crap legendary. Fill your pockets for next expnsion. If Mythic is still useful at expansion, then buy it. (You have the money to buy it anyways... and the price keeps dropping)

Agree

Litheus
03-20-2015, 09:49 AM
1. With the time you have, legendary is cheaper and it wont last long anyway until you need new.
2. Haunted will, for a bit worse stats, but your mana regains fastly.
3. Eerie pot, thats what im using.

no i m needing for pve...i can using pots for mana
"with the time you have, legendary is cheaper and it wont last long anyway util you need new" what does it mean.. didnot understand...can u tell more easy english

ClumsyCactus
03-20-2015, 09:56 AM
no i m needing for pve...i can using pots for mana
"with the time you have, legendary is cheaper and it wont last long anyway util you need new" what does it mean.. didnot understand...can u tell more easy english

Expansion is coming soon with lvl 46 armors, so you will not need lvl 41 armors for long.
Well, haunted has good stats and is still useable, i use it over my archon.

Litheus
03-20-2015, 09:57 AM
Expansion is coming soon with lvl 46 armors, so you will not need lvl 41 armors for long.
Well, haunted has good stats and is still useable, i use it over my archon.

ok....will people take me for party invite for farming if i use legendary armour?