PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 Whos going to buy it and what console?

Echelong
03-17-2011, 09:50 AM
I have been waiting for this game forever I won't probably play it much till mid april due to work and PL but this is a must buy for me.

I was wondering who will buy it and for what console? PS3, Xbox or PC

For me its PS3 only I am not a fan of their online network yet (xbox live is far better) but its free and I had to sell my xbox and PC won't run that thing lol

My PSN is SH3MRON I am in the process of making a new one I will post it.

FluffNStuff
03-17-2011, 10:10 AM
/Buckles Seatbelt for ride to Off Topic

Never heard of this, tell me about Crysis 1.

Echelong
03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
/Buckles Seatbelt for ride to Off Topic

Never heard of this, tell me about Crysis 1.

Lol Crysis 1 was one of the most hyped games on PC (much like Half-Life 1 and 2) the mayor disappointment was that hardly any PC could run it on high settings. The game was far ahead of its time and then came a second game it was more like Crysis 1.5 which was also good better graphics and it required less hardware than the previous game.

Now for the first time Crytek is making console counterparts for PS3 and Xbox. game looks good I think PS3 got the same treatment as before with worse framerate but still looks good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUhXKUEtyHs

Suntv
03-17-2011, 10:20 AM
I think this is the wrong place for a discussion like this, but yeah I will buy. Ofcourse for the PC... console graphics are, well you know what they are... But let's not fight over real gaming platforms like the Pc versus the so so iPads (on which I type this message) and other old ancient consoles. Enjoy!

Echelong
03-17-2011, 10:23 AM
I think this is the wrong place for a discussion like this, but yeah I will buy. Of course for the PC... console graphics are, well you know what they are... But let's not fight over real gaming platforms like the Pc versus the so so iPads (on which I type this message) and other old ancient consoles. Enjoy!

True PC will always have better graphics. I was a PC gamer at heart but you need to invest to much money. iPads are awsome and so is PL.

PS Yes I should have posted this on off topic dunno if I can change it.

Zerious
03-17-2011, 10:28 AM
can't "change" per se, only start it again where it belongs.

Echelong
03-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Devs please close, change or delete the thread please...

/hides before flaming starts... *poof*

RedRyder
03-17-2011, 10:44 AM
I would be gettin it if the funds were good :/ never played one , but 2 looks so good. I have all three systems, I'm strictly an Xbox fan, but when a game is graphics heavy u know you gotta get it for ps3

Potawto
03-17-2011, 03:52 PM
Played the multiplayer demo for 360. Definitely gonna get it.

PvpLegend
03-17-2011, 04:40 PM
360 and buyin'

Echelong
03-17-2011, 04:45 PM
I miss my 360. But money is kinda tight atm so PS3 is the cheaper alternative for multiplayer...

Australia
03-17-2011, 05:05 PM
Xbox addict here and most likely buying!
All should add me, gamertag: v ParkwayDrive
Daily black ops/CoD4/CoD6 player :)

Otukura
03-18-2011, 01:04 AM
me, pc. I torrented the sorta beta thing that was leaked.. amazing. just amazing. graphics are great, but not quite as good as the first one... runs much faster.. like 120 fps on medium. I got 80 fps on med with the orig.

side topic: running crysis on high... 4 fps.. I DIDN'T CRASH!!@!@#&!%#

Necrobane
03-18-2011, 01:15 AM
Meh, I'm more intersted in Skyrim and BRINK ;)