PDA

View Full Version : If ever CTF LB BANNERS...

epicrrr
03-20-2015, 08:52 AM
So the free mini-event LB banners can be sold - the lepre banner.

Cant help but wonder.. if ever SEASON CTF/ANY LB BANNERS are sell-able.

How much are you guys willing to pay for them?
Would you pay higher depending on season?

Its an interesting scenario and question, please answer the questions above.
Take Note: That SEASON LB BANNERS will never be sell-able/tradeable.

Problmatique
03-20-2015, 08:57 AM
Read the disclaimer.

epicrrr
03-20-2015, 09:09 AM
Person 1: *buys banner* *wears banner*
Person 2: congrats on making the CTF leaderboard!
Person 1: Oh lol I just bought it
OR
*pretends they ran for it* Thanks, took a lot of hardwork and dedication

I personally don't like any Reward banners being tradeable. You run for the banner of you want to and have time to. If you don't, tough luck.

Onto your question, I'd they were tradeable, I'm sure earlier seasons would be more popular to buy.

I know your feeling about LB banners, but i want to know how much you will pay for them?

they wont be sell able ever but this is an interesting question.

Problmatique
03-20-2015, 09:15 AM
I know your feeling about LB banners, but i want to know how much you will pay for them?

they wont be sell able ever but this is an interesting question.

I personally wouldn't buy them, and I'm not sure the value they would have. Good luck getting your answer(s) :)

Alhuntrazeck
03-20-2015, 09:18 AM
A banner would be bought for 100M by the new players who suddenly get rich with nekro ring and everything. p l a t f a r m i n g

Serillia
03-20-2015, 09:43 AM
A banner would be bought for 100M by the new players who suddenly get rich with nekro ring and everything. p l a t f a r m i n g

Rofl@dat platfarming part

Limsi
03-20-2015, 10:05 AM
I'll go ahead.
(Values based on what i can afford right now and not just imaginary figures)

Dethproof's s1 Top Player Overall - I'd pay 30m (one in existence)
Banner of the Ultimate Survivor s1 - I'd pay 15m

I have the rest from s2 to the current season except ctf captures and top rouge overall hence I'm willing to shoot for the ones I don't have.

kixkaxx
03-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Someone will pay 400m for s1 top player banner for sure.

twoxc
03-20-2015, 11:18 AM

I'm sure you would lol.

ill definitely sell all my timed banner lol if this was possible even if its for 1m xD

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 12:18 PM
I wanted a second LB banner... I made it to Overall for something :c

epicrrr
03-20-2015, 01:16 PM

Woah! someone might - who knows, and thats heck of a lot of gold! my o my

as for my personal pref. i might find my self offering 10-15-20m for a S2 lb ctf kill banner!

epicrrr
03-20-2015, 01:17 PM
I wanted a second LB banner... I made it to Overall for something :c

It is sometimes fun to compete for those highly coveted banners. :)

Visiting
03-20-2015, 01:25 PM
For the season 1 Most pve kills banner, I'd offer 40-50mil (have you seen that thing, it's sexy AF), for the others I'd offer 10-15m for them...

Soundlesskill
03-20-2015, 02:05 PM
I'd hate if the Speed Demon 2013 banner was tradable..

ColdBlahd
03-20-2015, 04:58 PM
For the season 1 Most pve kills banner, I'd offer 40-50mil (have you seen that thing, it's sexy AF), for the others I'd offer 10-15m for them...
Show me pic please

Visiting
03-20-2015, 05:08 PM
Show me pic please

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures
Just go look at the Season 1 Leaderboard Banners (they're all pretty nice!)

Limsi
03-20-2015, 09:07 PM
Woah! someone might - who knows, and thats heck of a lot of gold! my o my

as for my personal pref. i might find my self offering 10-15-20m for a S2 lb ctf kill banner!

I'd sell you my CtF s2 kills hehe

drgrimmy
03-20-2015, 09:17 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures
Just go look at the Season 1 Leaderboard Banners (they're all pretty nice!)

Unfortunately they don't look like that anymore :( The season one banners now look just like the season two banners with a I instead of a II. Truly a bummer. The pve kills banner was my favorite before they changed the design to add the season numbers.... :(

BTW does it change the prices at all to know that only one top player, one top rogue, one top sorcerer and one top pve kills banner went out season one unlike 25 of each banner from season two on. Yes, if you were number two on the leaderboard in season one you got absolutely nothing!!!!

kixkaxx
03-20-2015, 09:25 PM

I sold my s2 pvp to system with 0g ... Sigh

Visiting
03-20-2015, 09:25 PM
Unfortunately they don't look like that anymore :( The season one banners now look just like the season two banners with a I instead of a II. Truly a bummer. The pve kills banner was my favorite before they changed the design to add the season numbers.... :(

BTW does it change the prices at all to know that only one top player, one top rogue, one top sorcerer and one top pve kills banner went out season one unlike 25 of each banner from season two on. Yes, if you were number two on the leaderboard in season one you got absolutely nothing!!!!

Sts why u do dis .-., still kill banners are my personal favorite and black is nice :D

Limsi
03-20-2015, 09:34 PM
I sold my s2 pvp to system with 0g ... Sigh

Pm Support to get it back. I had one liquidated accidentally and got it back after

Alhuntrazeck
03-20-2015, 11:37 PM
Rofl@dat platfarming part

Don't know what you're talking about I'm afraid

Serillia
03-21-2015, 12:00 AM
Don't know what you're talking about I'm afraid

Ofc you dont ^_^

siddhant
03-21-2015, 03:12 AM
flaws in ur suggestion
Firstly makes the dummy farmer jubilant the jobless dummy farmers who ran just for a banner will now be able to sell it?not a very good idea as it will also encourage the future generation to dummy farm
Secondly widens a much more gap between new and old players a guy with 6season banners will now be able to make 30-50m again widening the gap i prefer vanities and banner being non tradeable in my opinion.

Limsi
03-21-2015, 04:15 AM
flaws in ur suggestion
Firstly makes the dummy farmer jubilant the jobless dummy farmers who ran just for a banner will now be able to sell it?not a very good idea as it will also encourage the future generation to dummy farm
Secondly widens a much more gap between new and old players a guy with 6season banners will now be able to make 30-50m again widening the gap i prefer vanities and banner being non tradeable in my opinion.

He placed a disclaimer that such action won't happen. This thread is merely for speculation on how much people would pay for certain banners.

epicrrr
03-21-2015, 09:27 AM

We have a deal lol, I've played hard pvp during post s3-s4 thinking that the banners will all be red.

flaws in ur suggestion

The essence of the thread is to basically run a "simulation" of if ever lb banners be sellable/tradeable then just wanna know how much an individual will be willing to pay. Please read post number 1 (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?215906-If-ever-CTF-LB-BANNERS&p=2090437&viewfull=1#post2090437)

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 01:35 PM
Person 1: *buys banner* *wears banner*
Person 2: congrats on making the CTF leaderboard!
Person 1: Oh lol I just bought it
OR
*pretends they ran for it* Thanks, took a lot of hardwork and dedication

I personally don't like any Reward banners being tradeable. You run for the banner of you want to and have time to. If you don't, tough luck.

Onto your question, I'd they were tradeable, I'm sure earlier seasons would be more popular to buy.
Usually the person who brought it will grow the ego to call everyone a noob because he "earned" that banner. By banners being tradable well just have more non-skilled high geared noobs who brought the banners calling everyone else noobs cause they don't have one, THEN we as a community will have to cry saying dont sell your banners. So yea this mite... know what WILL happen (not saying all people who buy banners will do it) so making this thread is a waste and a bad idea because I'm pretty sure nobody really cares for cost cause most people wound not be able to afford it and nobody but noobs will buy it (yes your a noons if u buy it event banners is a different story)

This thread is just like a let's see who has the highest dmg thread to me.

epicrrr
03-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Usually the person who brought it will grow the ego to call everyone a noob because he "earned" that banner. By banners being tradable well just have more non-skilled high geared noobs who brought the banners calling everyone else noobs cause they don't have one, THEN we as a community will have to cry saying dont sell your banners. So yea this mite... know what WILL happen (not saying all people who buy banners will do it) so making this thread is a waste and a bad idea because I'm pretty sure nobody really cares for cost cause most people wound not be able to afford it and nobody but noobs will buy it (yes your a noons if u buy it event banners is a different story)

This thread is just like a let's see who has the highest dmg thread to me.

This thread is not a suggestion omg please always read post #1 before replying to any thread so this/others dont get derailed from the original topic. The answer could really be simple only the amount and to why.

Thread closed - or read post #1 to continue.

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 10:34 PM
This thread is not a suggestion omg please always read post #1 before replying to any thread so this/others dont get derailed from the original topic. The answer could really be simple only the amount and to why.

Thread closed - or read post #1 to continue.
I was replying to what other people said about selling banners. Besides this is pretty stupid why even discuss buying lb banners and why would you want to know the price?

Visiting
03-21-2015, 10:56 PM
This thread was just a fun thread on stating your opinion on what monetary value would you place on certain LB banners...

Twinisland
03-22-2015, 09:19 AM
This thread was just a fun thread on stating your opinion on what monetary value would you place on certain LB banners...
Yes and I stated my opinion and then the person why created this thread got upset.

epicrrr
03-22-2015, 10:11 AM
Yes and I stated my opinion and then the person why created this thread got upset.

You know, thread topic was simple i cant fathom as to which part of it you dont get?

please close this thread.

Twinisland
03-22-2015, 10:17 AM
You know, thread topic was simple i cant fathom as to which part of it you dont get?

please close this thread.
I got all of it I never said I didn't get it. All I said was it is stupid.

nevercan
03-22-2015, 10:23 AM
I got all of it I never said I didn't get it. All I said was it is stupid.
A qeustoin is never stupid some suggestoins are this is simply a qeustion because he knows THEY WIL NEVER BE SELABLE

Twinisland
03-22-2015, 10:24 AM
A qeustoin is never stupid some suggestoins are this is simply a qeustion because he knows THEY WIL NEVER BE SELABLE
And that is what makes this thread stupid lol.

epicrrr
03-22-2015, 11:00 AM

Let it go, we will adjust for him.

CouchPass
03-22-2015, 11:01 AM
And that is what makes this thread stupid lol.

Then why are you on this thread? rofl

Twinisland
03-22-2015, 11:07 AM
Then why are you on this thread? rofl
Didn't mean to thank your post, and I thought it would be best to share my opinion.

nevercan
03-22-2015, 11:30 AM
Let it go, we will adjust for him.
:/ the "let it go" did make me think of the song in the movie frozen :p

siddhant
03-23-2015, 06:54 AM
He placed a disclaimer that such action won't happen. This thread is merely for speculation on how much people would pay for certain banners.

My bad didn't read that