03-17-2011, 11:30 AM
Anyone playing it?

Echelong
03-17-2011, 11:40 AM
/raises hand

Love it but can't play it its either PL or DA2 so I chose PL

StompArtist
03-17-2011, 12:39 PM
I play Dragon Age 2 when the X-Box is not commandeered by the wife or kids... I was wondering how people rated the game compared to the first one. I find it a lot of fun but definitely less epic.

Echelong
03-17-2011, 12:47 PM
Story is a bit different but it is still very good. I like the combat changes since on the first one an arcane warrior (mage) was overpowered. Now rouge class and warriors are fun to play as well as blood mage and it is a lot more challenging than the first one.

StompArtist
03-17-2011, 12:51 PM
Story is a bit different but it is still very good. I like the combat changes since on the first one an arcane warrior (mage) was overpowered. Now rouge class and warriors are fun to play as well as blood mage and it is a lot more challenging than the first one.

I am playing Rogue and the combat system is great. I am disappointed by completing quests without knowing what they where to begin with (when finding the loot before getting the quest) and so far the story line (still in Kirkwall) is a bit simplistic. Hopefully it gets better. Still it is a great game.

Echelong
03-17-2011, 01:00 PM
i haven't played it much only a bit on the weekends the bit of time I have on the week is for PL. It is a great game I think it deserves a better score than what some sites have given it just because the story doesn't involve saving the world and its more linear than the first one. This game is more about the gray of your decisions rather than putting everything black or white.