PDA

View Full Version : power leveling

nickofthe303
03-17-2011, 01:04 PM
Is power leveling ok or is looked down upon so to speak?

noneo
03-17-2011, 02:36 PM
Some feel it is acceptable, most people (on the forums at least) frown on those who powerlevel. It causes high level players to have no clue on how to actually play the game. This creates frustrated experienced players because an inexperienced lvl 50 player joins a team, and makes the run take way longer if they have to keep getting rev’d. I expect a lvl 50 to know how to use their own skills. I always recommend playing the game (and not leeching off of others) all the way through and complete all quests. That way you can get a great deal of knowledge about the inner workings of the game.

If you are training an alt of the same type (i.e. your second Mage) then no one really cares, but make sure you state that if you go around asking for services.

KaotiicxDream
03-17-2011, 02:54 PM
Well i think it is okay to powerlevel (i dont really care)... srry but that is me... u can easy see on play style if they have powerlevelled a class they havent played... powerlevelling creates high levelled noobs nothing else!

Tempest
03-18-2011, 03:19 AM
Post it in general discussion

And try not to powerlevel. Because ive seen those fools lvl 50 with 200 kills 4673828473728 deaths (exaggerating a bit)

And they usually use that cheap liquidating pinks (havoc, raptorhide or what ever)
They look like noobs and get left out.

The ony other people seen hanging around them are more noobs wanting powerlevel on their first character.

Inching
03-18-2011, 03:55 AM
... or when a lvl 50+ player asks me.. "wooooo, nice staff, whats that called?"....... i'm like u Maynas Gen Noob, its called a fe***ng hook staff....

NECROREAPER
03-18-2011, 04:08 AM
I hate it when noobs beg to power level but if its a friend asking/pwr lvling then i'm okay with it.

Depends on the circumstance.

Necrobane
03-18-2011, 04:49 AM
I've found that the majority of us are happy with those who power level, although only once they've leveled a character properly first. Most of us however, simply dont understand why they'd want to, as we play this game to enjoy it. So why skip all the fun?

NECROREAPER
03-18-2011, 05:06 AM
We have almost the same name...

Necro clan

Keohike
03-18-2011, 05:37 AM
Is power leveling ok or is looked down upon so to speak?

Dont listen to anyone if you want to power level go for it. You paid for the maps and your device that you play Pocket Legend Inc. So do as you wish don't let other tell you how to play YOUR game.

Keohike

noneo
03-18-2011, 06:31 AM
Dont listen to anyone if you want to power level go for it. You paid for the maps and your device that you play Pocket Legend Inc. So do as you wish don't let other tell you how to play YOUR game.

Keohike

his post was actually asking what our feelings are towards power leveling. he wasn't simply stating that he was going to power level or not. So in this case it was right for us to voice our opinions. and mine is anti power leveling.

Pharcyde
03-18-2011, 06:40 AM
STRONGLY frowned upon in this game. You can thank the other 10,000 players who did it and are now flooding PRO maps with their BEGINNER skills for ruining it for everyone else.

Keohike
03-18-2011, 07:11 AM
his post was actually asking what our feelings are towards power leveling. he wasn't simply stating that he was going to power level or not. So in this case it was right for us to voice our opinions. and mine is anti power leveling.

Ah ok IMO i dun see anything wrong with powerlevel so powerlevel ftw.