PDA

View Full Version : Question by Rockingtiger

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 06:02 PM
Is doom pendant is best amulet available for war in auction or are there many other amulets which gives good damage ?😶

Sorry but I had to move this question, because we are spamming the teaser thread. I am sure the people here can help wth question.

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-20-2015, 06:03 PM
Ok np

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-20-2015, 06:05 PM
So back to my question - is doom pendant is best amulet available for war @auction or are there good amulets which can give good damage ?

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-20-2015, 06:11 PM
So are there any good amulets available in auction for war expet doom pendant

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 07:18 PM
I think you should take time to compare the amulets available in auction. You know you can activate the stats bar, so you can compare the amulet in auction with your actual amulet. Look for the amulet that has the most additional damage

Fyrce
03-20-2015, 07:38 PM
Wild amulet. Until you get to mythic amulet.

debitmandiri
03-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Ancient planar pendant hands down

bedmaster
03-20-2015, 11:26 PM
Ancient planar pendant, wild talisman,eerie potency, chillwind etc, the good thing abt doom is it gives effects.

Sent by a nub using Tapatalk

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Wait so are you telling me the only thing people care about is damage? What about int so you can have more mana in PvP(and stop begging for mana heal-.-) or dex for crit and dodge chance?(Dodge REALLY helps for tank in pve but I'm upset I've never seen a thread or anything saying it)...

Man that sucks if it is.

Dragoonclaws
03-21-2015, 12:41 AM
Wait so are you telling me the only thing people care about is damage? What about int so you can have more mana in PvP(and stop begging for mana heal-.-) or dex for crit and dodge chance?(Dodge REALLY helps for tank in pve but I'm upset I've never seen a thread or anything saying it)...

Man that sucks if it is.

No it's not the case, he asked in another thread (before moving here because it caused spams) what was better: blood or para gem. I asked him more question about his preferenes, and he asked for damage because he has a lot of HP. So now he has another question, because he wants more damage

mxzgrawp
03-21-2015, 01:38 AM

Man that sucks if it is.

True that,but dmg has an big influence too.Having a good dodge on a Tank helps a lot,unless you wanna get killed by a 42%+ critical rogue with myth bow.

mxzgrawp
03-21-2015, 01:38 AM
So are there any good amulets available in auction for war expet doom pendant

For pve or pvp?

Rockingtigertiger Tiger
03-21-2015, 02:09 AM
I am a pve war 😊 but thxx for help guys 😀

Twinisland
03-21-2015, 07:34 AM
No it's not the case, he asked in another thread (before moving here because it caused spams) what was better: blood or para gem. I asked him more question about his preferenes, and he asked for damage because he has a lot of HP. So now he has another question, because he wants more damage
I didn't mean just him I was talking about people overall.

Noobx
03-21-2015, 03:57 PM
True that,but dmg has an big influence too.Having a good dodge on a Tank helps a lot,unless you wanna get killed by a 42%+ critical rogue with myth bow.
Pretty sure dodge doesn't work in pvp

vawaid
03-22-2015, 08:19 AM
for lv 41, doom is not the best anymore. eerie (pot/***) and wild talisman are better (stat/proc)

Transfordark
03-22-2015, 01:56 PM
Well if this is a question thread. May I Transfordark ask a question?
Emm, How to add a Profile Pic here?
I don't know how to :X

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 02:17 PM
Well if this is a question thread. May I Transfordark ask a question?
Emm, How to add a Profile Pic here?
I don't know how to :X

This is your actual profile pic >_>

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?u=110800&dateline=1380021934&type=profile

if you're talking about the pic.. em like my engineer helm, it's called Avatar

Settings>Edit Avatar