PDA

View Full Version : Testing servers

Dragoonclaws
03-20-2015, 07:39 PM
Hello,

I didn't try the testing servers yet (since am on PC). So the idea I have about testing servers is that we use a copy of our character in a copy of Arlor with some systems that need to be tested.

The idea is to add some NPC all around Arlor to give the opportunity to players to test all sort of items and pets! An NPC would give away pet eggs (ALL OF THE PETS) and another NPC would give away armors and gear. Players would have the possibility to test the gear all around arlor all kind of stuff. Well, it would be for a month or something, so the players would keep the focus on the real game.

In an other hand, this would be great for players to plan about what they want to get. It would be good because players can test pets and choose the ones they want instead of wasting their gold on a pet they just want to re-egg and sell back (but they can't because they used it -_-). There would be an insta report button to report bugs. This would be great for the next expansion, so players can try the new pets, the new OP gears and DREAM about them x,D

What do y'all think?

Problmatique
03-21-2015, 10:12 PM
The thing I do not like about "testing before its released" is that part of a new expansion is the fact that...well it's new. We get little teasers, which make us even more anxious and excited. But revealing the gear and the pets in advance, ruins some of the fun for me And some others probably feel the same. It's new, it's a surprise, we all learn the me content together.

Dragoonclaws
03-22-2015, 12:37 AM
The thing I do not like about "testing before its released" is that part of a new expansion is the fact that...well it's new. We get little teasers, which make us even more anxious and excited. But revealing the gear and the pets in advance, ruins some of the fun for me And some others probably feel the same. It's new, it's a surprise, we all learn the me content together.

yea true