PDA

View Full Version : Wall Glitch

Kain
03-20-2015, 08:17 PM
Hello there Pocket Legends Community!
I'm here to tell you about the infamous Wall Glitch.
The Wall Glitch is a glitch where you pass through the parts of a map that block you off from going any further.
I seen this glitch being used in Humania and Balefort.
And it's annoying that people who know how to do the glitch ask players to give them a certain amount of money just so they can tell them the glitch. But it ends up being scammed.
And people thought Spacetime patched it...
Nope!

Groaning
03-20-2015, 09:11 PM
The Wall Glitch is a glitch where you pass through the parts of a map that block you off from going any further.
And it's annoying that people who know how to do the glitch ask players to give them a certain amount of money just so they can tell them the glitch. But it ends up being scammed.
Nope!

been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Ignitedmage
03-21-2015, 01:02 AM
Nope!

You're not the only one to complain, many people complained and anyways don't give those guys gold because they'll NEVER gonna tell you how to go over it.

It's a secret

Ubernewber
03-27-2015, 01:02 PM
Yo guys they fixed it in the last 5 hour "bug fix" maintenance. SIKE APRIL FOOLS