PDA

View Full Version : Great ways to enhance future campaigns !

PvpLegend
03-17-2011, 04:30 PM
alright, let's start this way;
some persons loved sewers, some didn't, i personally didn't really liked it, and after a few runs through all the levels, there were a few things missing to spice it up, in fact, all future campaigns shoud have more " spice " in it.

1.LANDSCAPE
as we all know, in dungeons or townes, we always walk on FLAT surfaces, and if i wanted to make some changes and therefore add some spice and quality, why not make different landscape instead of just flat surfaces? ( cliffs...ect)

2.SCENARIO
one other thing is the scenario, why not make it like when u walk on a platform or other, can't u guys somehow anime it or make it anime something else? it'll add a hell lot more quality and longevity for campaigns.

3.DIFFICULTY
once again, lots of players found sewers an EASY campaign, so i suggest making future campaigns with at least one very very hard level, again for more longevity,oh and making bosses almost impossible would be a good idea too :) well you get the idea.

that'll be all for now guys ;)

hawkei
03-17-2011, 04:49 PM
Must be some pros if they thought it was easy at first

Australia
03-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Sounds alot like WoW with the impossible bosses and landscape part ^.^

Conradin
03-17-2011, 04:56 PM
Ihave never found the sewers hard. Even with a good lvl 5O group we cleared with relative ease.

PvpLegend
03-17-2011, 05:02 PM
Sounds alot like WoW with the impossible bosses and landscape part ^.^

never played wow in my life oO
but maybe thats a part of why its such a popular game ^^

Pharcyde
03-17-2011, 07:37 PM
If you need a challenge, head on over to the shadow caves. Shadow caves should come with a establishment saying, likeee....

Shadow Caves
Humbling Level 56's
Est. Feb. 2011

superglut2
03-20-2011, 03:41 PM
WoW is the best game ever. The thing on wow is u cant play anywhere u like. When i get home i dont rly have much time for hours of gaming anymore. Tjats what i love about pl. I cab play it on my iphone or i can even take my ipad 3G with me and play on a big screen. :)