PDA

View Full Version : order and chaos online

Designalt
03-17-2011, 05:06 PM
Just saw a trailer for a new mmorpg from game loft on its way, a complete rip off of warcraft by the looks of things. Could be a big threat to pl, I know pl has lost its magic for me now. I hate game loft but it does look tempting

Would a wow clone pull you away from pl?

Echelong
03-17-2011, 05:08 PM
It really depends on how well its plays I don't care much about graphics as long as the game is fun. And PL has achieved that.

Australia
03-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Tbh, any MMORPG after WoW looks like a clone, but doesn't mean they're a clone at all. WoW covers all areas of RPGing, and is one of the most versatile games in the RPG world, hence why it is hard to make an RPg without looking like a clone.

Is Chaos Online for Androids/IPhones? Cause if not, I really don't think it's a threat at all.

Echelong
03-17-2011, 05:12 PM
Tbh, any MMORPG after WoW looks like a clone, but doesn't mean they're a clone at all. WoW covers all areas of RPGing, and is one of the most versatile games in the RPG world, hence why it is hard to make an RPg without looking like a clone.

Is Chaos Online for Androids/IPhones? Cause if not, I really don't think it's a threat at all.

You have to see gameloft's games almost all of them are complete rip-offs other games. They have a Zelda, Uncharted, Halo Clones and forgot others. Its their specialty to clone other games.

never mind what I wrote before, they make games for android too so thats a possibility

http://www.gameloft.com/download-games/android-games/

CZYjoeDAVOLA
03-17-2011, 05:13 PM
Made a thread about this allready I have a link in it for the trailer it looks very good if you paus it at certan points it reveals Alot about the game

Justg
03-17-2011, 05:16 PM
Original thread is here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?21594-Gameloft-announces-Order-amp-Chaos-%28WoW-Clone-MMORPG%29

We agree, it does look very cool! And we're big WoW fans too :)