PDA

View Full Version : Twinking : Ever heard of stragetgy!? Crybabies!?

Spygun
03-17-2011, 06:10 PM
Wow I hate it when people say , You! You run! , or You! You hide! , or any thing that relates to stragetgy!?

Omg I think it's OK to hide when your opponent is lvl25 and ur lvl20! And what is with the hate!? Just cuz I killed u don't mean you have to go off like ur on ur period!?!?!?? Really it's just a game, people need to stop hating and start doing better!

Demonicdevyn
03-17-2011, 06:11 PM
I honestly hate hiders and runners....
just fight you know, you die or kill it doesnt matter its a game no point in wasting time in a match.
if your scared the guys 5 lvs higher then you, find a more level appropaiate game

Kossi
03-17-2011, 06:13 PM
yes, i hate runners, and i advise you not to do it

especially birds that freeze you with launcher and unleash their combo and run like theres no tomorrow
then turn around and do it again

summary: running and hiding isnt strategy, its being cheap.
knowledge of builds is strategy
knowing when to stun is strategy

Zeus
03-17-2011, 06:16 PM
yes, i hate runners, and i advise you not to do it

especially birds that freeze you with launcher and unleash their combo and run like theres no tomorrow
then turn around and do it again

summary: running and hiding isnt strategy, its being cheap.
knowledge of builds is strategy
knowing when to stun is strategy

Knowledge of builds is strategy. Ironic...

Kossi
03-17-2011, 06:17 PM
Knowledge of builds is strategy. Ironic...

get over it. i didnt use your build, i just happened to see my BROTHERS build out of curiosity and you get all offended. geez.

Physiologic
03-17-2011, 06:18 PM
This is why I dont pvp.

noobmigo
03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
This is why I dont pvp.

That should be your sig. You type that in EVERY. SINGLE. PVP. THREAD.

Spygun
03-17-2011, 06:20 PM
I only run against lvl25 dex bears, do you know how hard it is to beat those when ur lvl20?

Spygun
03-17-2011, 06:21 PM
I never run against a lvl20 twink, well unless I have no hp and I need recharge for 1vs1

Kossi
03-17-2011, 06:21 PM
I only run against lvl25 dex bears, do you know how hard it is to beat those when ur lvl20?
dont run against them...its unfair and cheap

their gear is almost the same as yours, and if you have significant experience in twinking, they should be very easy.

Spygun
03-17-2011, 06:23 PM
Well i don't have lots of experience lol...It's not very easy if they have lvl6 beckon and the elite items!

Zeus
03-17-2011, 06:24 PM
get over it. i didnt use your build, i just happened to see my BROTHERS build out of curiosity and you get all offended. geez.

Correction. You knew it was my build. I informed you that your brother had my build. I'm not going to argue over this, so let's leave this matter to rest. If you have an objection, please feel free to PM me about it :D.

Kossi
03-17-2011, 06:25 PM
Well i don't have lots of experience lol...It's not very easy if they have lvl6 beckon and the elite items!

elite items,?
also, if youre a bear, beckon doesnt effect you much, only stuns you.

noobmigo
03-17-2011, 06:28 PM
elite items,?
also, if youre a bear, beckon doesnt effect you much, only stuns you.

Demon claw. Also beckon does. Stun and the "smash" combo.
I can beat MOST 25 bears, good or not, and I "run". Though, it's not really running, I'm just juking, but you know.....

Tengotengo
03-17-2011, 06:43 PM
so let me get this straight.
most of the strategy in pvp is what gear you wear, and if someone does anything besides run directly at an enemy and spam, they aren't doing it right.

It sounds like the exact opposite of strategy.

sorry, scratch that...it is a strategy. a lame and boring strategy. This is why I hate chess.

Beanmachine
03-17-2011, 06:45 PM
Runners annoy the hell out of me, I chased this mage with my lv20 twink for whole game didnt kill once cause he kept running pffft nooob

dude5390
03-17-2011, 07:02 PM
even though u run and hide, you'll still die from lvl25 bears.... we're like heat seeking missiles... freaKy and hot

Zeus
03-17-2011, 07:03 PM
Runners annoy the hell out of me, I chased this mage with my lv20 twink for whole game didnt kill once cause he kept running pffft nooob

Sillybill? Just use a snowball launcher on him. Problem solved :D.

Junside
03-17-2011, 07:09 PM
How many more threads on supporting running away am I gonna see

There's a really easy way to kill these people who don't like to fight face to face.

Kossi
03-17-2011, 07:14 PM
Wow I hate it when people say , You! You run! , or You! You hide! , or any thing that relates to stragetgy!?

Omg I think it's OK to hide when your opponent is lvl25 and ur lvl20! And what is with the hate!? Just cuz I killed u don't mean you have to go off like ur on ur period!?!?!?? Really it's just a game, people need to stop hating and start doing better!

whats your ign?
twinks ofc

Physiologic
03-17-2011, 07:14 PM
That should be your sig. You type that in EVERY. SINGLE. PVP. THREAD.

Not every single one, just the whining ones :D

Beanmachine
03-17-2011, 07:16 PM
Sillybill? Just use a snowball launcher on him. Problem solved :D.

Yeah not him surprisingly it was this noob who couldnt kill so he kept runnig, freezing, healing reapeat-.-

Xymorg
03-17-2011, 07:45 PM
I'm sure Goliath thought David's sling was cheating, too: "No killing me from way over there, cheater! Come stand right next to me so I can crush you in a *fair* fight!"

I don't really pvp, so I don't really have a bear in this fight, but it is kind of amusing to see these threads. The few times I did try pvp it seemed like the smack talk and goading were all just part of the game & it just spills over to the forums. If you can convince your opponent to fight on your arbitrary terms that favor you, that's just good tactics.

Ahem.

I heard that launcher wielding dex bears were noobish and real PRO pvp bears only use staffs. Stomping is cheating, too. Srsly.

Pharcyde
03-17-2011, 07:50 PM
A truer point has never been made before Xymorg........

Ladylove
03-17-2011, 08:30 PM
so let me get this straight.
most of the strategy in pvp is what gear you wear, and if someone does anything besides run directly at an enemy and spam, they aren't doing it right.

It sounds like the exact opposite of strategy.

sorry, scratch that...it is a strategy. a lame and boring strategy. This is why I hate chess.

I love chess!! Don't hate on it :(

And WHY is there ANOTHER thread on this? One just popped up the other day on the same topic.

Ersana
03-17-2011, 08:47 PM
I like chess too. But anyway I helped bring twinking here to PL and a lot of ppl are killing it so he ran from you so turn around and bury them into the dirt. Play cold hard ruthless. Ya either Go Loud, Go Proud ,Go Far , Go Hard or go home.
Now let me hear you SCREAM!!!!!

Imperial-legend
03-18-2011, 02:58 AM
lol u guys all hav a point. but i still feel that moderate level of running for buff purpose is ok:o but too much running and hiding will be annoying..

joeychandler
03-18-2011, 07:25 AM
I like chess too. But anyway I helped bring twinking here to PL and a lot of ppl are killing it so he ran from you so turn around and bury them into the dirt. Play cold hard ruthless. Ya either Go Loud, Go Proud ,Go Far , Go Hard or go home.
Now let me hear you SCREAM!!!!!

lol........ nah.

Conradin
03-18-2011, 07:48 AM
Pvp used to be about honor in the intbear days. Running was considered a serious offense.

Zerious
03-18-2011, 10:03 AM

know what i do? Takes practice but I Hs-stomp-sms them on the beckon. Their stomp misses, you have a good chance of winning... But don't run... Just leave if you can't handle it...

Remember kids, it's running if you're out of your auto-attack range, if you have an xbow and your kiting off the edge of your range like a boss, it's still kiting.

Zerious
03-18-2011, 10:07 AM
I'm sure Goliath thought David's sling was cheating, too: "No killing me from way over there, cheater! Come stand right next to me so I can crush you in a *fair* fight!"

I don't really pvp, so I don't really have a bear in this fight, but it is kind of amusing to see these threads. The few times I did try pvp it seemed like the smack talk and goading were all just part of the game & it just spills over to the forums. If you can convince your opponent to fight on your arbitrary terms that favor you, that's just good tactics.

Ahem.

I heard that launcher wielding dex bears were noobish and real PRO pvp bears only use staffs. Stomping is cheating, too. Srsly.

you sir, need to pay a visit to kaiser permanente and get checked out. STOMPING??? WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?? Birds have repulse, mages heal, but stomping... Oh stomping! *calls to set up an appointment*

Kossi
03-18-2011, 11:00 AM

Ahem.

yes, but this is a video game.

BeardedBear
03-18-2011, 12:05 PM
Seems like most of the people who makes these threads are just bad pvpers. Case closed.

Ladylove
03-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Seems like most of the people who makes these threads are just bad pvpers. Case closed.

Claps for Bearded.

Zerious
03-18-2011, 11:59 PM

you're either good at fighting, good at running, or good at making these threads ;)

Pharcyde
03-19-2011, 12:02 AM
Or all three, not gonna list names.

Zerious
03-19-2011, 12:19 AM
Or all three, not gonna list names.

good at fighting AND running? AND making these threads?? Impossible...