PDA

View Full Version : Pocket legend inc.!!!!

Major
03-17-2011, 06:29 PM
POCKET LEGEND INC. GUILD [PLinc.]
Become a Legend. Get Incorporated.
WWW.PLINC.WEBS.COM

This Guild Forum is meant to addvertise more than anything. For complete info and everything else related to the guild please go to www.plinc.webs.com

This is a guild for Pocket Legend players who are willing to be serious and have fun. Our main goals are to make money for the guild and its members, make Pocket Legends more enjoyable, and establish trust between its members.

Rules and Guidelines:
1) Must have a level 50+ character and must deposit 500k. As of now there is no INSTALLMENT PLAN for deposit!
2) If a member decides to leave the guild, all deposit money will be returned. However, will never be aloud in guild again!
3) Once 500k deposit has been made, they will be posted on the forums and website as a OFFICIAL MEMBER.
4) No inappropriate language or behavior, anywhere!
5) All members must try and help each other, in the case of leveling, farming, trading, buying, ect.
6) There is no problem with members being in other guilds.
7) Booting other players is slightly frowned upon unless you have a GOOD reason.
8) Once you join Pocket Legend Inc. you become a life time member, unless you break guild rules, in which case the 500k deposit will NOT be returned!

Reasons for Banning:
1) Using inappropriate language.
2) Using inappropriate behavior such as scam tactics, flaming guild members, spamming, ect.
3) Begging for money, items or leveling from members or non-members.
4) Cheating the guild, like not giving back borrowed items or gold, selling off guild property.
5) Ripping off non-members, such as selling items way above CS price or cheating non-members in any shape or form

Guild Bank:4,284,018 gp (4.28 mil)

Everthing related to Pocket Legend Inc. Guild is on our website. You cannot join the PLinc. Forums till you are a member.

For more info please check out www.plinc.webs.com.

To join post here or PM me/ guild members.

Major
03-17-2011, 06:29 PM
EVENTS!!
Pocket Legend Inc. Screenshot Event!!

- Take a screenshot of something funny, cool, interesting, ect.

- Must be an up to date screenshot

- No foul language (in chat box)

- Applicants can enter 2 screenshots only

- PM screenshots to Major on STS forums

- Applicant with best screenshot will win

- Starts March 19, 2011, Ends April 10, 2011

- Prize will be 10,000gp

noobmigo
03-17-2011, 06:35 PM
C'mon Maj....that's like, the third thread on the same thing. ;)

Major
03-17-2011, 06:44 PM
C'mon Maj....that's like, the third thread on the same thing. ;)

1st one was Keohike's thread who just resigned, so I can't change it lol. 2nd was website release, plus gotta advertise lol.

noobmigo
03-17-2011, 06:46 PM
1st one was Keohike's thread who just resigned, so I can't change it lol. 2nd was website release, plus gotta advertise lol.

So Keo just resigned.
Well.
Ouch.
Ouch.
Ouch.

Keohike
03-17-2011, 06:47 PM
Yes MAJOR is the new leader

Major
03-19-2011, 02:41 PM
New screenshot event!!!

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 02:58 PM
6) The is no problem with members being in other guilds.

It should be "There"

Major
03-19-2011, 03:00 PM
6) The is no problem with members being in other guilds.

It should be "There"

Thanks didnt see that lol

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 04:00 PM
Lol yep. Add Ozeth. I am on my way to 50 I am level 41.

Major
03-19-2011, 04:36 PM
I would like to officially welcome redbridge into the guild. He has taken the spot of Merchant Leader. Congrats Redbridge!!

Aza
03-19-2011, 05:36 PM
Grats Redbridge.

Hurry up Ozeth! lol

Major
03-19-2011, 05:37 PM
Aza is now a Leader of the Dream Team. Congrats Aza!!!

Rhudien
03-19-2011, 06:03 PM
Hello, I've read all about your guild, and I've been looking for a guild to join for quite some time. I'm not sure how to join, which is why I'm posting here. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, but I went to your website, and other forum posts, and couldn't find anything about how to join. I'm a level 52 bow Mage, I know what I'm doing, I know a lot about the game mechanics, and I'm far from a noob. I play quite frequently, and will act according to the rules and guidlelines. I apologize once again if I shouldn't have posted here, just let me know how I can join/where. I don't have the 500k just yet, but I'm working on it. My in game name is 'Rhudien'.

Major
03-19-2011, 06:31 PM
Hello, I've read all about your guild, and I've been looking for a guild to join for quite some time. I'm not sure how to join, which is why I'm posting here. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place, but I went to your website, and other forum posts, and couldn't find anything about how to join. I'm a level 52 bow Mage, I know what I'm doing, I know a lot about the game mechanics, and I'm far from a noob. I play quite frequently, and will act according to the rules and guidlelines. I apologize once again if I shouldn't have posted here, just let me know how I can join/where. I don't have the 500k just yet, but I'm working on it. My in game name is 'Rhudien'.

Lol well it's good to know that. I will make it more clear where to post, yes this is where I would like ppl to post about joining or PM me. Once you meet all the requirements of the guild you will go through a short grace period then be accepted. If you have any questions just ask.Thx.

Rhudien
03-19-2011, 06:59 PM
Ok, tyvm. I think I meet all the requirements, except the 500k. Might I ask why I have to donate 500k? Is it for like future prizes for events? Or just a deposit for future help from other guild members? And I'll let you know when I reach it.

Major
03-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Its for 500k goes towards the guild and the members. There are/ will be events that will have prices. Also there will be a weekly profit for the guild members. That will be explained in more detail soon.

Aza
03-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Hey Rhudien! Thanks for looking at us as a guild for you. Find/Add me in-game and we'll tear it up. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two on dual spec'ing. See ya around!

Plug away at leveling to 55 in BS, you'll be bound to get a good pink drop to sell. =)

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 11:02 PM
Grats Redbridge.

Hurry up Ozeth! lol

Lol I'm going I'm going (You should give me the 500k ;) make the process quicker :)

Aza
03-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Lol I'm going I'm going (You should give me the 500k ;) make the process quicker :)

Play the market! Farm like crazy and stop buying stuff! =)

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Haha what do i farm and where

Major
03-19-2011, 11:25 PM
Do plasma runs solo for gold. Or farm in BS for high end pinks...that's where the money is right now.

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 11:30 PM
I level 42 pretty puch so what do I do?

Aza
03-19-2011, 11:34 PM
Your best bet may be to do Keeper runs until 50 saving your drops to sell/use. By then you should have 500k.

Parasyte
03-19-2011, 11:41 PM
I only have 50 inv slots and you should help me do plasma :D or keeper

Major
03-19-2011, 11:43 PM
I suggest you do keeper runs till you are 50+ then you will be strong enough to solo plasma and able to farm in BS.

naptownblunt
03-19-2011, 11:45 PM
I only have 50 inv slots and you should help me do plasma :D or keeper

Invest plat to get more inventory slots bro for sure i got 350 do keeper runs till level 53 without exliers ull have pleanty of gold for sure

Major
03-19-2011, 11:49 PM
Invest plat to get more inventory slots bro for sure i got 350 do keeper runs till level 53 without exliers ull have pleanty of gold for sure

Ya blunt is right. You need inventory space, you just do.

naptownblunt
03-19-2011, 11:50 PM
Ya blunt is right. You need inventory space, you just do.

Its just a muet have for a farmer tbh lol i couldent imagine ecery 2 runs liqudating that sucked lol

happy_terd
03-20-2011, 01:41 PM
ign shaoc here (55 bear)

Msg me and let me know if you (anyone) needs to tag along on any of my runs to get to where you need to be to get the minimum req to join.

Major
03-21-2011, 12:08 AM
Naptownblunt is now a official member of the guild. Congrats blunt.

happy_terd
03-21-2011, 08:44 AM
Congrats!!!

Aza
03-21-2011, 12:16 PM
sweet! welcome to the guild.

Major
03-21-2011, 11:41 PM
Ok members, sign up to to the website in the website members area. Forums are on the way for the site but you must be a site member first!!

Aza
03-21-2011, 11:55 PM
I must be doing something wrong. Tried to register like 5 times and kept giving me a red error box saying "oops, blah blah blah"

Edit: I figured out what I was doing wrong. There is a white box thing, like a Captcha, you have to type in a short phrase.

Major
03-22-2011, 12:32 AM
K your on the members list now. Forums should be up tommorrow.

Major
03-23-2011, 05:31 PM
Ok guys the official PLinc. Forums are up....try them now. You must become a site member first, before using the PLinc. Forums. Also i have to accpet you as a site member first so it wont work right away. THX

Rhudien
03-24-2011, 01:27 PM
Hey Rhudien! Thanks for looking at us as a guild for you. Find/Add me in-game and we'll tear it up. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two on dual spec'ing. See ya around!

Plug away at leveling to 55 in BS, you'll be bound to get a good pink drop to sell. =)

Thanks dude =]. And duel spec characters aren't too tricky. Just gotta find the right ratio of stats, and what suits your play style. Best choice I ever made was goin duel spec. Most of the time I out dps level 55 birds. And I'm gonna add your chars, so we can kick some ***.

Major
03-24-2011, 05:38 PM
See I'm one of the pure guys. I dont think i would ever make a dual-spec but some ppl swear by them. Really its all about the way you play. Aza is a good PL player and he will def kick some butt with ya. Hopefully one day you are part of the guild Rhudien!!

Rhudien
03-24-2011, 05:39 PM
Hey, just a quick question.. I have a level 55 raid roach talon I'm trying to sell. Could I possibly add that for whatever it's worth to make the 500k cheaper? I know it says no payment plans(which I think you should if they can put down at least 200-300k, that'd prove theyre not poor, and won't pass the initiation trial until they pay the rest, just an idea.) I'm having trouble making money, I've been running sewers a lot, and I find that if I run plasma pyramid solo I make about 7k per run off of drops(minus any good pinks) and gold from kills, but I can't seem to get it fast enough.. Rhudien is my only and first char, so I know what I'm doing play-wise, but just not business wise lol. Any advice?

Major
03-24-2011, 05:54 PM
You have to pay the 500k to get in the guild. This could change but for now its 500k gp. Plasma runs are the best for gold, solo, to make it a little faster you could use a dmg pot, you have to spend money but you will still have more than what you spent once the level is done. Other than that its BS to try and find a rare pink. Good Luck.

Rhudien
03-24-2011, 06:22 PM
You have to pay the 500k to get in the guild. This could change but for now its 500k gp. Plasma runs are the best for gold, solo, to make it a little faster you could use a dmg pot, you have to spend money but you will still have more than what you spent once the level is done. Other than that its BS to try and find a rare pink. Good Luck.

Ok so that's a no to the raid roach talon as part of the 500k? And that's exactly what I've been doing, plasma with a damage pot. I run through it in like 4 minutes lol. And I'm tryin my best to make the money, so I will definitely have the 500k, it'll just take some time. So don't forget about me =]

Aza
03-24-2011, 06:26 PM
Rhudien - thanks for the adds, I will accept shortly. I was possibly, maybe, for sure but only kinda thinking of dual-spec for my bear. He's at 50 and my least favorite class out of the 3 so far but only because I don't think I've grasped the play style for it. We'll have to chat about it for sure.

P.S: I may be interested in your RR talon...

Rhudien
03-24-2011, 06:35 PM

I added all you characters, Aza, and yours as well major, hope you don't mind.

Major
03-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Rhudien, I'm sorry but we will only take 500k gp to be a member. You will have the money before you know it. I'm sure you will be part of our guild soon anyways lol. I'm cool with ya adding my IGN's.

brizo
03-26-2011, 10:12 AM
just wondering if i could join....it would be great if i could but i cant get on till april 4-8...

Major
03-26-2011, 10:16 AM
Yes you can join as long as you meet all of the requirements, once we have the 500k you will be an official member, thx.

SundayForever
03-28-2011, 02:39 AM
Yes MAJOR is the new leader

Buy Maplestory Mesos (http://www.buymaplestory.com)
Rift Platinum (http://www.zyy.com/gold/Rift-Planes-of-Telara-US-Platinum.html)
Buy RS Gold (http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold)

Major
03-28-2011, 05:31 PM
K members check out the site and comment. Lots of stuff updated and ranks are in the works.

Aza
03-29-2011, 02:07 PM
Welcome to the Guild "Jinlac" !!!
Be sure to signup/register at our Guild website http://plinc.webs.com

Major
03-29-2011, 03:10 PM
Welcome Jinlac, I also want to note to our current members that Aza is now a Guild Co-Leader, congrats Aza!

Aza
03-30-2011, 05:53 PM
Pocket Legends Inc will be announcing shortly the start of a "Community Funding Program" (name may change lol)... The premise is taken from referral marketing. It's intended to help build our guild community, promote teamwork, friendships, create a following for others, and to be a means of earning gold for all members. Profits will not go directly to me, but will be spent towards Gear/Pinks/Etc for prizes to events, give-aways, and dedicated effort within the guild and your personal community.

This is available to Pocket Legends Inc guild members only. More information will be disclosed soon in a new thread. From now until full disclosure, consider this a Pre-launch period. Pre-launches build excitement, so if you're not in a guild, have lots of friends, want to make gold. PM or wait for the thread to post your interest and questions.

Last but not least, this new dimension will be entirely optional and depending on interest, may be opened up to non-guild members.

Major
03-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Your the man Aza, can't wait till it's up and running, good work!!!

Artemis
03-30-2011, 08:26 PM
Holy crap 500k just to join. Naww im fine :o

Aza
03-30-2011, 09:13 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention... If you choose to participate in the Community Program, you don't need the 500k up front. That part of the entry fee gets turned into a weekly payment/investment. The details will be published soon.

Artemis
03-30-2011, 09:50 PM
Yeahhh still not paying even if its not up front.

Major
03-30-2011, 10:12 PM
Haha no prob, we don't want your gold lol. Haha jk tho, if ya ever change your mind let us know.

mikssi42
03-31-2011, 01:26 AM
hi how to join to a guild?

jaggedlilpill
03-31-2011, 06:49 AM
Why do you charge ppl half a mil to join a guild? What's the point?

Major
03-31-2011, 09:09 AM
We all make votes on it.....really only members will know so sorry.

jaggedlilpill
03-31-2011, 03:16 PM
How many members do you have? And couldn't ppl easily be scammed here? Also, to become a member im guessing you pay the 500k first, then you get privy to the info about why such a high join fee.

Aza
03-31-2011, 04:34 PM
Seems there was some misunderstanding about the community compensation program. It appears some saw it as a ponzi scheme and that's kind of sad to just label something without any understanding, but oh well. It appears it wasn't meant to happen and has been erased from possibility.

I will be instead posting on our forums a new event! Details soon...

Major
03-31-2011, 05:25 PM
Ya i seen that Aza, lol random i dont see the prob with it if ppl dont want in its their call lol. Jagged check out our site for more info.

Major
04-03-2011, 04:56 PM
Alright members. Its Sunday so that means its Profit Day. All members will receive 7000GP. Meet Major in game or find another member who can get for you. You can also leave it in your personal bank and let it build. Read our profits section on our site for more info. I currently am not able to get to a comp and have to use my ipad. Our site unfortunately will not let me change or do anything on it, so for now im using these forums for updates and such. Soon we will have benefits, meaning profits for stat holidays and bonuses on your birthdays. For any other info just PM me, thx. Peace, Major.

Rhudien
04-07-2011, 06:24 AM
Hey guys it's Rhudien, if you guys remember me. I wasn't on for the past couple of day, I was pretty busy and couldn't play. But I've been running sewers like crazy, and I finally got something good; A Fury Battle Axe!!!! Oh man the excitement I felt seeing that pop up last night! It's currently going for around 400k in auction, so I just need to sell it, and I'll have the 500k! Just lettin you guys know I haven't forgotten about PL Inc. and that I'm still interested in joining, and that I can finally join ^_^.

So if someone could contact me about who I should give the cash to, and all the details about the trial period it'd be much appreciated. I'll probably be on most of the day today. And if anyone would like to buy the axe, please do! Just let me know. It's level 55.

Major
04-07-2011, 08:33 AM
Hey Rhudien, good to here from ya again. We would love to have ya in the guild. I will be on later tonight...so like about 8 hours from now. Once we get your 500K, your in buddy. So ill prob see ya tonight. If ya don't see me in game you can give the gold to another member. We all trust each other here. We will see ya soon bro. Peace Major.

Rhudien
04-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Alright cool thanks a lot dude! And I just got a sewer king scarab bow lvl 55, that I traded to someone for a lvl 51 version +10k, today's my lucky day! So I have the money definitely, just gotta find a buyer.

Engelhard
04-07-2011, 03:20 PM
Is Jinlac a member of this guild.....just curious....if so i may be soon ^^ This seems to be the best guild out to me. Ill talk to you guys in game more about this guild thanks PLinc....................Obamahealth lvl 56 Enchant Magebooze lvl 35 Enchant................................

I LOVE POCKET LEGENDS

Arcanahasabumrash
04-07-2011, 04:53 PM
500k as a deposit? I can go to a BETTER GUILD for FREE~! AND IT DOESNT MILK THE MONEY OUT OF ME

Major
04-07-2011, 04:56 PM
Haha yes Jinlac is in this guild. BTW we all equally make money every week, on stat holidays and on your bday. We don't want you cheap ppl (Arcanayouareabumrush or whatever) here anyways lol.

BTW members sorry i haven't been able to update our site in like a week and a half i was busy there. I will be able to get on 2moro and make some changes. Like the stat holidays, yes easter will count, birthday bonuses, ranks and some other things. Thx for your patience guys.

Aza
04-08-2011, 12:15 PM
The deposit is really just an indicator that you're a player who knows what they're doing. If you read the first post it says it is refundable, unless you're banned from the guild. The money stays in the bank for the most part.

Major
04-08-2011, 03:25 PM
I would like to congratulate Rhudien on being our newest member. Congrats Rhudien!!!!

BTW sry members site will be updated 2moro...

OMG lol so the comp I was gonna use crashed and can't do anything to site till next week. FTW!!!

Rhudien
04-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Tyvm major! I'm honoured to be apart of what I think will become the best and most elite guild in PL. Thanks for being so patient while I earned the money guys.

Major
04-11-2011, 07:00 PM
K members the site has been updated. We now have profits for stat holidays and your birthdays. Also members now have their own BANK. I wanted to have a interest on this but STS advised against it...dont really know why since the money would be coming from our guild bank anyways....but whatever lol. Ranks are now implemented as well. Hit up our forums with some suggestions and ideas, peace, Major.

The new catch phrase: Become a Legend. Get Incorporated. (thanks for the help from Aza and Rhudien)

Wbto-Angeluscustos
04-11-2011, 07:04 PM
yo major im down for joining?

Major
04-11-2011, 07:07 PM
Sounds good as long as you meet all of our requirements. Once you do, just PM me or Aza, stating you agree to our requirements, have the 500K GP, your preffered name and IGNs. Thank you.

Rhudien
04-11-2011, 10:13 PM
yo major im down for joining?

You definately should, You won't regret it trust me! Glad to see more people interested.

Rhudien
04-11-2011, 10:24 PM
Oh major, I think I'd like to be the scientist. Ive done ton of research on the game in the past, and continue to do so. I have almost too many friends that ask me questions constantly. So I figure why not offer that to the guild? I'd also like to be a promoter as well, I've already been spreading the good word of PL Inc.

Rhudien
04-11-2011, 10:33 PM
500k as a deposit? I can go to a BETTER GUILD for FREE~! AND IT DOESNT MILK THE MONEY OUT OF ME

In due time, there won't be a better guild. We have high sights for PL Inc. If you're not interested in joining that's up to you, all gold goes to great uses for all members, and in the long run it's very much worth it. Check out the website, it will explain everything.

Obamahealth, it's good to see you're interested!

Major
04-11-2011, 11:42 PM
Sounds good Rhudien. You will be the scientist and promoter general. I'll update the site tomorrow.

Rhudien
04-12-2011, 09:28 PM
Awesome. So if anyone has any questions, I'm the guy to ask.

Redbridge
04-12-2011, 09:41 PM
Awesome. So if anyone has any questions, I'm the guy to ask.

can you turn off GCD?? LOL

Major
04-12-2011, 09:49 PM
Hahaha ya Rhudien let's see you work some magic lol. I personally don't mind it, just takes getting used to.

Rhudien
04-15-2011, 04:10 PM
can you turn off GCD?? LOL

Of course I can get rid of it! Just get me a shotgun and bring me to spacetimes headquarters. It'll be down in no time ;]

(Just kidding spacetime! I love you guys, don't hurt me.)

But major, rhukian no longer exists, I now have Rhudian and Rhuacolyte as you can see in my signature, can you change the website to match?

Major
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Hahaha awesome. Ya bro won't be able to till Monday unfortunately. Thanks for letting me know!!

Rhudien
04-16-2011, 06:05 PM
Sounds good major

Major
04-17-2011, 04:13 PM
Alright members. Everyone receives 6,666GP this week. Kind of a deadly number hey lol. Aza will receive 16,666GP this week since he recently had his birthday. Happy B-Lated Bro, Hope it was a good one!!!

Aza
04-17-2011, 09:19 PM
Alright members. Everyone receives 6,666GP this week. Kind of a deadly number hey lol. Aza will receive 16,666GP this week since he recently had his birthday. Happy B-Lated Bro, Hope it was a good one!!!

all good in the hood bro

Major
04-25-2011, 02:56 PM
Alright PLinc. members. You all receive 13,166GP this week. Thats the weekly profits and the stat holiday profits for Easter. Hope you all had a good one!! Plus there are a couple other random events up there, check the site for more info, peace, Major.

Kossi
04-25-2011, 02:58 PM
Alright PLinc. members. You all receive 13,166GP this week. Thats the weekly profits and the stat holiday profits for Easter. Hope you all had a good one!! Plus there are a couple other random events up there, check the site for more info, peace, Major.

whoa out of 500????

Major
04-25-2011, 03:00 PM
whoa out of 500????

lol what, your not a member anyways lol.

Major
04-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Wanted to welcome Spacejunker into the guild, Welcome buddy!!

Rhudien
04-29-2011, 09:01 PM
Wanted to welcome Spacejunker into the guild, Welcome buddy!!

Is spacejunker official?

Major
04-29-2011, 09:12 PM
Yep he is an official member, he has paid up.

Major
05-01-2011, 04:23 PM
Alright members, you all receive 6,244GP this week. Btw Redbridge is on the look out for Shadow Armor, Doll and Wand.

Major
05-08-2011, 02:01 PM
K members you all receive 6,181GP this week. Don't forget its mothers day lol. Have a good one guys!!

Rhudien
05-11-2011, 06:54 PM
Hey everyone, I'm sorry haven't been on much in the past month or so. To say I've been going through a rough time would be an understatement.. But I'm gettin back into mah game, just wanted to let everyone know I didn't die hahaha

Major
05-11-2011, 07:26 PM
Hey everyone, I'm sorry haven't been on much in the past month or so. To say I've been going through a rough time would be an understatement.. But I'm gettin back into mah game, just wanted to let everyone know I didn't die hahaha

Good to hear your still alive bro. Hope everything works out for ya. We will have to do some runs this weekend if ya can get on.

Swimmingstar
05-13-2011, 09:49 PM
Hey major are you like a secret guild dev?

Major
05-14-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey major are you like a secret guild dev?

No im not a dev lol. If I was Guilds would have been implemented in game by now lol.

Rhudien
05-14-2011, 04:40 PM
Good to hear your still alive bro. Hope everything works out for ya. We will have to do some runs this weekend if ya can get on.

Yeah man, we just gotta be on at the same time for once XD

Rhudien
05-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I think I have a cool idea guy. What about something like a guild picture with all the members in your choice of kick-*** costume? I totally think we should. :]

Rhudien
05-20-2011, 12:42 AM
Oh and I have yet another idea, since they've introduced Elixers lasting 30 mins, I think we should get 5 guild members together, and start running dungeons each with a 30 minute trashcan punch(only 3-5 plat, depending on which you get, adding 2-3x xp, damage, armor, luck, ect.). This way we could all bust out sewer levels amazingly fast, get grand amounts of xp, and significantly larger drops, only for 3 plat each every 30 mins!

I made a forum post on the website, everyone should respond there with ideas/critique

Rhudien
05-20-2011, 03:12 PM
My bad the elixirs are 8 plat each, a little more but well worth it.

NoKkkab
05-23-2011, 10:02 PM
Haha interesting guild.
Making members deposit money.. and paying them interest.. hmm..
I like the idea of making people pay to join the guild...
But where are you getting the money to pay members' interests?
It's not like you can do any business with all the gold you have..
I will think about joining the guild..
Sounds fun but I just bought a fury set so.. maybe next time.

Redbridge
05-29-2011, 10:56 AM
Hey folks....

Following a server problem the last 5 days worth of Threads, PM's & all the group info I'd created have been deleted.

Major had posted that he was stepping down due to some very bad new at home. I'm sure you'll join me in sending him and his family our best wishes.

With that in mind we now have a Guild with no leader. I have offered to step in temporarily and to help get things sorted again. Plse can all members look at the new Guild Group I have set up here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=171) on the forums, so we can get things moving ASAP.

PLinc are currently not taking any new members until the Guild leadership is resolved.

Many Thanks for your patience.