PDA

View Full Version : Officially Leaving-A Tribute to the Community and Developers

Pancakepanic
03-21-2015, 09:21 AM
Hello everyone! I am, and have been, moving into a part of my life where I can no longer spent countless hours spending time playing a game that I immensely loved and will always cherish. I made countless friends that not only made me enjoy the game more, but helped me through things that effected my everyday life. I would like to thank all of the community, especially my family in Hands for Help. With sports, maintaining my 4.75 GPA, and keeping face-to-face relationships in tact, I am being forced to put PL down. I wish the best for all of you, and hope you progress in your lives in PL and through life. I would like to thank the developers for making an amazing game, and the moderators for staying on top of keeping the community clean and friendly. I know that PL is coming to an end, and I hope everyone gets the best out of whats left of it. Again, just thanks. Even though this was my own digital life of over 10 toons, it made an impact on my life that i will forever cherish. Goodbye, STG.

Best Wishes,
Pancakepanic

Mrrobbinhood
03-21-2015, 09:32 AM
goodbye bro :(

Draoscao
03-21-2015, 10:13 AM
Had great fun with you in Hands for Help, sad to see you go :( I wish you best of luck in real life.

Ssneakykills
03-21-2015, 10:32 AM
Cya mate was nice to get to know you, good luck!

Electrophiles
03-21-2015, 12:52 PM
Hello everyone! I am, and have been, moving into a part of my life where I can no longer spent countless hours spending time playing a game that I immensely loved and will always cherish. I made countless friends that not only made me enjoy the game more, but helped me through things that effected my everyday life. I would like to thank all of the community, especially my family in Hands for Help. With sports, maintaining my 4.75 GPA, and keeping face-to-face relationships in tact, I am being forced to put PL down. I wish the best for all of you, and hope you progress in your lives in PL and through life. I would like to thank the developers for making an amazing game, and the moderators for staying on top of keeping the community clean and friendly. I know that PL is coming to an end, and I hope everyone gets the best out of whats left of it. Again, just thanks. Even though this was my own digital life of over 10 toons, it made an impact on my life that i will forever cherish. Goodbye, STG.

Best Wishes,
Pancakepanic

Thanks for letting us know u hav a 4.75 unweighted gpa
It says a lot about you

Pancakepanic
03-21-2015, 03:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know u hav a 4.75 unweighted gpa
It says a lot about you

No, that's weighted. Im not sure what my unweighted is at the moment. Not sure if this was sarcasm or not.

Candylicks
03-24-2015, 08:24 AM
Are you going to be playing Al still, it's been a long time since you have been in game.

Ubernewber
03-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Gg, Another One Bites The Dust. Good luck in real life bud